PDA

View Full Version : Hot..Hot Hot Havasu locals read NOW!!!!

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 01:41 PM
The Sundance mobile on lake havasu ave is out of Reg and Mid grades they are selling supper for the price of Regular till the truck arrives later today
hurry, hurry, hurry, I just filled up both tanks in my truck and and both tanks in the boat (120 gals @$2.65)
SK <<<<<<<<< looking out for the locals;)

hoolign
03-26-2007, 01:46 PM
The Sundance mobile on lake havasu ave is out of Reg and Mid grades they are selling supper for the price of Regular till the truck arrives later today
hurry, hurry, hurry, I just filled up both tanks in my truck and and both tanks in the boat (120 gals @$2.65)
Grab me 26 x 5 gallons! I'll be mowin my lawn cheap this summer! :D

Havasu Carrera
03-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Carl please go grab my boat and my cans they're just down the street!! Filler up man!! Buddy ol chum?:D I will gladly pay you tuesday!!?

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Grab me 26 x 5 gallons! I'll be mowin my lawn cheap this summer! :D
I am hooking up my other boat to go back and get another 80 gals:D :D
the 110oct is still $5 gal so the Falcon is still SOL:D :D

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks Enroute

velocity280
03-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks...went down and filled the Avalanche. If the truck doesn't show in the next hour, going home and get the boat and fill it.

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks...went down and filled the Avalanche. If the truck doesn't show in the next hour, going home and get the boat and fill it.
it's still going just filled my old boat and the Falcon....I have nothing left to put gas in...everything is full......
my take
212 gals of 91 @ $2.65
their sign says $3.05 for 91
just saved $84 :D :D :D :D

RitcheyRch
03-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Wish could get that lucky here.

H20Advantage
03-26-2007, 05:01 PM
They were out I believe on Thursday last week and had a sign on the pumps saying they were getting a load later that day. They either had a great weekend or someone screwed up
Maybe it is a ploy by Mobile to hike gas prices up.:D :D :D

Havasu1986
03-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Since I'm not a gear head what is the big difference between Super and Regular. Is it enough for Karl to go fill up everything he ownes. If it is, I will fill my cars and boat with Super from now on, since I have a company credit card.

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Since I'm not a gear head what is the big difference between Super and Regular. Is it enough for Karl to go fill up everything he ownes. If it is, I will fill my cars and boat with Super from now on, since I have a company credit card.
usally 4 octane points and $0.20+ per Gal:D
always run super in your boat;)
oh and no smoking within 100 ft of my house for the next month:D

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 07:03 PM
The higher the octane the slower the burn. High octane fuels are intended for high compression/high performance engines. You should use the octane rating that your vehicle manufacturer recomends. High octane fuel in a vehicle that requires say 87, is not only a waste of money, but will result in lower MPG. Find better ways to charge up the company credit card. Maybe a nice rub and tug ;)

GHT
03-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Karl,
Can you go by and get my boat, car and Artic Cat and fill them up? I'll pay ya back later.
Thanks,
Don

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 07:23 PM
The higher the octane the slower the burn. High octane fuels are intended for high compression/high performance engines. You should use the octane rating that your vehicle manufacturer recomends. High octane fuel in a vehicle that requires say 87, is not only a waste of money, but will result in lower MPG. Find better ways to charge up the company credit card. Maybe a nice rub and tug ;)
your drinking again aren't you:D

Warlockjer
03-26-2007, 07:46 PM
Ya gotta love it, Spend over 100k on a boat and worry about saving .15 a gallon on gas.:) :D

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 08:06 PM
your drinking again aren't you:DYes, but I'm correct at the same time. Rember, I didn't always drive trains.
At the Pump: Use the Octane Level You Need
* Your owner’s manual recommends the most effective octane level for your car. For most cars, the recommended gasoline is regular octane. In most cases, using a higher octane gas than the manufacturer recommends offers no benefit. Unless your engine is knocking, buying higher octane gasoline is a waste of money.

atomickitn
03-26-2007, 08:42 PM
for anyone who dosnt already know this .......if you are running any of the new merc motors up to the 496 ho .....if you run anything but reg gas your motor will run like crap, and give you nothing but problems.......87 is what merc says to run for a reason...:idea:

Havasu Carrera
03-26-2007, 08:48 PM
for anyone who dosnt already know this .......if you are running any of the new merc motors up to the 496 ho .....if you run anything but reg gas your motor will run like crap, and give you nothing but problems.......87 is what merc says to run for a reason...:idea:
You got my curiosity. The 496 ho needs more right? My buddy has one and it runs a little weak but he always runs 91 or 92 Never less. Thanks for the heads up.

atomickitn
03-26-2007, 09:04 PM
You got my curiosity. The 496 ho needs more right? My buddy has one and it runs a little weak but he always runs 91 or 92 Never less. Thanks for the heads up.
merc says to run 87 oct ...however the ho is ok to run the mid grade ....but all it is going to do is be a lil more responsive .....no more power and a slight less black soot on the back of your boat..:)

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Yes, but I'm correct at the same time. Rember, I didn't always drive trains.
I know.....I just don't own low compression anything:D
so 91 is a must for my toys......the Falcon is PISSED OFF:mad: right now with 91 in its tank.....got to go top it off with some 110 and get those marbles out of the motor:D

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks KARL, saved me 4 bucks today. Not that 4 bucks is breaking anything, But I feel as most of you do, WE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF AT THE PUMP BY 1.75 A GALLON

SummitKarl
03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks KARL, saved me 4 bucks today. Not that 4 bucks is breaking anything, But I feel as most of you do, WE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF AT THE PUMP BY 1.75 A GALLON
you only bought 10gals:confused: