PDA

View Full Version : New Immigration laws!!

Baja Big Dog
03-27-2007, 08:45 AM
How does this sound?
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.
5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do, you will be sent home.
8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say?...
The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO!
:jawdrop: :idea: :confused:

wsuwrhr
03-27-2007, 08:48 AM
We are a country who has lost their spine.

NOTALENT
03-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Damn, you got my hopes up!!!!:D FOCK MEXICO!

707dog
03-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Damn, you got my hopes up!!!!:D FOCK MEXICO!
EAZY BRO PUMP YA BREAKS!! MEXICANS AINT THE ONLY PEEPS FOCKIN OFF OUR PROGRAMS HERE IN THE STATES!!

Baja Big Dog
03-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Dont be hatin....

707dog
03-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Dont be hatin....
LMAO...DAT DAR SOME FUNNY CHIT!!

SHOTKALLIN
03-27-2007, 10:41 AM
But can I get welfare, free health care, and a credit card? :mad:

Biglue
03-27-2007, 10:47 AM
FOCK MEXICO!
I doubt you could. Not even if you waved dollars in your hand in one of the dive ***** houses...... ;)
Aren't you half Mexican as well? :rolleyes:

cdog
03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
I doubt you could. Not even if you waved dollars in your hand in one of the dive ***** houses...... ;)
A mexican is someone that is a mexican citizen. If you're here legally you're an American of hispanic decent.
If you're illegal F you and go back where you came from.
Real simple.:)

Biglue
03-27-2007, 11:38 AM
A mexican is someone that is a mexican citizen. If you're here legally you're an American of hispanic decent.
Real simple.:)
No illegals here my friend and if you don't like me saying what I did, then F you too. Whether I say I'm of Mexican decent doesn't mean shit. I know where my loyalty lies and that's here in the states. If you have a problem with me saying so, then that is your problem. I know which system I contribute to. I don't understand what the big f'n deal is with people saying they're "Mexican, Irish, German" etc. We all know this place was and continues to be built by "FILL IN THE F'N BLANK Americans". Many people hold onto their traditions even after then have been here for generations. For example any of the old worlds <----plural, celebrations like "Octoberfest" and "Cinco de Mayo". You have yourself a nice day my fellow American.

NOTALENT
03-27-2007, 11:56 AM
LOL....Yup, but I said Fock Mexico, not mexicans...;)

cdog
03-27-2007, 11:56 AM
No illegals here my friend and if you don't like me saying what I did, then F you too. Whether I say I'm of Mexican decent doesn't mean shit. I know where my loyalty lies and that's here in the states. If you have a problem with me saying so, then that is your problem. I know which system I contribute to. I don't understand what the big f'n deal is with people saying they're "Mexican, Irish, German" etc. We all know this place was and continues to be built by "FILL IN THE F'N BLANK Americans". Many people hold onto their traditions even after then have been here for generations. For example any of the old worlds <----plural, celebrations like "Octoberfest" and "Cinco de Mayo". You have yourself a nice day my fellow American.
WOW! Looks like a hit a nerve. Next time take a moment and read my post. I said F illegals. Providing you're not illegal, I don't know why you'd take offense from my comments. Mexican is not a race. But don't let facts get in the way of your emotional response.

Biglue
03-27-2007, 12:18 PM
WOW! Looks like a hit a nerve. Next time take a moment and read my post. I said F illegals. Providing you're not illegal, I don't know why you'd take offense from my comments. Mexican is not a race. But don't let facts get in the way of your emotional response.
You posted this in your reply to me,
Real simple.
This would lead me to think you've said it to me directly, correct? That would further indicate, you'd question whether I'm one of your so despised illegal scum or a contributing American. I'm betting it's not the latter. I don't think illegals have at as well as you or I where they can afford to own and operate a boat, hence leading them to be on a boating forums. Sure, it's possible but highly unlikely. Common sense would eliminate having to make a statement the way you did, wouldn't you think? Que sera, sera.
Emotional, no. Just tired of the fine lines people impose on what you can and can't call yourself. I don't care enough about to continue beating a dead horse anymore with "Mexican is not a race" comments. Mexican is falls under the Hispanic race, had you said Salvadorians......you get where I'm going with that.
Just a little tired of the indirect and some times intentional and underlying disrespect for "Hispanics Americans" that goes on around here. Does that clear things up for you? In either case, I won't hold your views against you. You have yours and I have mine. I'd even share a drink and conversation with you if I ever met you in person.

707dog
03-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Just a little tired of the indirect and some times intentional and underlying disrespect for "Hispanics Americans" that goes on around here. Does that clear things up for you? In either case, I won't hold your views against you. You have yours and I have mine. I'd even share a drink and conversation with you if I ever met you in person.
THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!! ITS UNDERSTANDABLE ITS A OPEN FORUM BUT SHIT MAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..BUT ON A GOOD NOTE JUST THINK IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE HISPANICS THAT DO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COUNTRY MOST OF THE PEEPS ON THE BOARDS WOULDNT HAVE A DAMN NICE HOUSE TO CALL HOME ...MY MOTTO IS ..."EAT BIG ,DRINK,BIG LIVE LONG"..SO LETS CUT THE SHIT AND GET TO DRINKIN....GOTZ LOVE FOR EVERBODY!!

cdog
03-27-2007, 12:40 PM
You posted this in your reply to me,
This would lead me to think you've said it to me directly, correct? That would further indicate, you'd question whether I'm one of your so despised illegal scum or a contributing American. I'm betting it's not the latter. I don't think illegals have at as well as you or I where they can afford to own and operate a boat, hence leading them to be on a boating forums. Sure, it's possible but highly unlikely. Common sense would eliminate having to make a statement the way you did, wouldn't you think? Que sera, sera.
Emotional, no. Just tired of the fine lines people impose on what you can and can't call yourself. I don't care enough about to continue beating a dead horse anymore with "Mexican is not a race" comments. Mexican is falls under the Hispanic race, had you said Salvadorians......you get where I'm going with that.
Not meant toward you. Sorry if it sounded that way. I'm on the phone and typing half the time. I know we don't meet eye to eye on this issue so no point in beating the dead horse.

cdog
03-27-2007, 12:43 PM
THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!! ITS UNDERSTANDABLE ITS A OPEN FORUM BUT SHIT MAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..BUT ON A GOOD NOTE JUST THINK IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE HISPANICS THAT DO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COUNTRY MOST OF THE PEEPS ON THE BOARDS WOULDNT HAVE A DAMN NICE HOUSE TO CALL HOME ...MY MOTTO IS ..."EAT BIG ,DRINK,BIG LIVE LONG"..SO LETS CUT THE SHIT AND GET TO DRINKIN....GOTZ LOVE FOR EVERBODY!!
Total BS........:rolleyes: Have you been to mexico? Or downtown LA? We can't continue to be mexico's welfare system without taking away from our own people. I have many hispanic friends. They tend to be educated and realize that the US cannot support everyone who comes over here.

707dog
03-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I Understand Where Ya Coming From Bro!! I Got Friends Of All Races Also And Family All Over The Place Including Mexico And El Salvador. I Guess I Just Dont Look At The Issue As A Mexicain Thing Cause Every Single Imigrant From All Over The World Has Contributed To What This Country Is Dealing With. "its Hard To Single Out Just One Bro When Its All"..thats All Im Truelly Trying To Say...

Biglue
03-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Not meant toward you. Sorry if it sounded that way. I'm on the phone and typing half the time. I know we don't meet eye to eye on this issue so no point in beating the dead horse.
Enough said.
Louie.
Total BS........:rolleyes: Have you been to mexico? Or downtown LA? We can't continue to be mexico's welfare system without taking away from our own people. I have many hispanic friends. They tend to be educated and realize that the US cannot support everyone who comes over here.
Now as far as all the illegal migrants feeding off our system, I'm on board with you. It's total bullshit. It's everybody's bill to foot, including me and whatever other races you see contributing to the system. I should be as pissed as you are, but I'm not troubled so much by it as much. Much like 9-11, I stand behind our leaders to mend the situation. At the end of the day, it's about all you can really do and keep your freedom. ;)

kindsvatercurt
03-27-2007, 01:32 PM
am i reading this right? does that mean if i go down to mexico with a jumpsuit painted as the american flag or say **** the presidente i will go to jail? cause that would be really gay besides im tried of being the red cross of the world its time america get there priorities straight and start cleaning up america one illegal immigrant at a time.

Biglue
03-27-2007, 01:34 PM
am i reading this right? does that mean if i go down to mexico with a jumpsuit painted as the american flag or say **** the presidente i will go to jail? cause that would be really gay besides im tried of being the red cross of the world its time america get there priorities straight and start cleaning up america one illegal immigrant at a time.
I hear you man. Tell you what, we'll give you a holler when we decide to teach these border hoppers a few grammar lessons. ;) :D :D :D

jrgaudettes
03-27-2007, 01:38 PM
F-Canada. Just trying to change the topic. LOL. I can say that, I'm French/Canadian. Dam I gonna get sh*t for saying that.:D

LuckyDaze
03-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Shit man you'll get arrested for much less than telling El Presidente to fock off. Its hard enough just to go down to the beaches there with out bribery money. America needs to learn how to take care of its own before we start shelling out the dough for those who aren't citizens. Heres the proverbial but.... The only way for this to happen is to get off our butts and vote. With a voting rate of about 45% its no wonder whats going on. We are letting the majority of the extremists make the voting decisions for us. I vote, how about you?
~Brian

kindsvatercurt
03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=LuckyDaze;2467706]Shit man you'll get arrested for much less than telling El Presidente to fock off. Its hard enough just to go down to the beaches there with out bribery money.
lmao yeah i don't go down there anymore thank good i had my friends to babysit me when we did, if not im sure my a$$ would really hurt by now. (damn those donkey show nightmares)

Baja Big Dog
03-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Got a house in San Felipe....DO NOT fly an American flag in Mexico!! It is illegal.

dumbandyoung
03-27-2007, 04:21 PM
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jStBsc98Bhw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJF5lpkA3Ck
http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/sp806_Goobacks_2.jpg

Nucking futs
03-27-2007, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dafd5Dn6kY8

Troy McClure
03-27-2007, 08:09 PM
JUST THINK IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE HISPANICS THAT DO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COUNTRY MOST OF THE PEEPS ON THE BOARDS WOULDNT HAVE A DAMN NICE HOUSE TO CALL HOME
I know that's a good quote for the papers and all...."They're doing the jobs Americans don't want to do" But SORRY, BS. There’re many legal residents willing to do those exact same jobs.
Don't know where you grew up or what you did to pass the time in your elementary school days, but I had a paper route along with many of my friends, the one's that didn't had lawn mowing routes, etc. Guess who’s doing those jobs now? I could go on, but really, you should get the idea.:mad:

707dog
03-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I know that's a good quote for the papers and all...."They're doing the jobs Americans don't want to do" But SORRY, BS. There’re many legal residents willing to do those exact same jobs.
Don't know where you grew up or what you did to pass the time in your elementary school days, but I had a paper route along with many of my friends, the one's that didn't had lawn mowing routes, etc. Guess who’s doing those jobs now? I could go on, but really, you should get the idea.:mad:
you wouldnt unserstandwher and how i grew up but i did much of the same i was painting house with my uncle @ 13,hydro blasting oil rigs at 18 and have been putting my hustle down since then and thats why i am where i am now...but like i said earlier "its not just one style of imigrant its all from all walks of life bro"!! shit my grandparents are imigrants from italy so there is plenty of imigrants from every where..i just see the peeps here focusing on a certain one..me having both combinations in my family you god damn skippy im gonna speak up..just as would any white, black ,islander doesnt matter which race you pick but when you bash on someones heritage or back ground of course you should expect someone to peak up!!!i dont like the fact that it goes on but the shit has been going on for ever it just to bad it got takin so far that it cause's people to look at a certain race as shit!!

acatitude
03-27-2007, 08:52 PM
boy they can bad mouth you to death on ISL, but over here they get a little pissy dont they
biglue, I understood exactly what cdog meant. I think your reading what you want into it. just my 02

707dog
03-27-2007, 09:24 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT FELLS:idea: TO HELL WITH THIS WHOLE THREAD LETS DO SOME FOCKING BOAT AND ENJOY WHATS LEFT OF THIS FOCKED UP PLACE WE CALL HOME AND JUST ENJOY OUR TIME LEFT HERE ON EARTH......I LOVE EVERYBODY AND OFFEND NOBODY!!!

acatitude
03-27-2007, 09:47 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT FELLS:idea: TO HELL WITH THIS WHOLE THREAD LETS DO SOME FOCKING BOAT AND ENJOY WHATS LEFT OF THIS FOCKED UP PLACE WE CALL HOME AND JUST ENJOY OUR TIME LEFT HERE ON EARTH......I LOVE EVERYBODY AND OFFEND NOBODY!!!
dog Im with you bro, you can tie up to my junk anytime. it only cost a corona:D

707dog
03-28-2007, 05:05 AM
dog Im with you bro, you can tie up to my junk anytime. it only cost a corona:D
thats it to be tied up to a legend hell bro im all in..lmao..

Biglue
03-28-2007, 08:18 AM
boy they can bad mouth you to death on ISL, but over here they get a little pissy dont they
biglue, I understood exactly what cdog meant. I think your reading what you want into it. just my 02
WTF is that supposed to mean Ken? We talk a lot of shit on ISL, and that's about it. It's all just horse play. What does any of this have to do with ISL? You're still pissed about the fact you got booted over being a jerk off over there. You got mad enough as to start writting emails to people harrasing them from over there. Now if I remember correctly, you're back on there are you not? Leave it alone then.

kindsvatercurt
03-28-2007, 08:26 AM
wish i could but the damn illegals stole my focking paper route, now i can't afford to take my boat to the river this year shait my boat hasn't been in the water for almost 2 years. but its all good papa Z (ziggy) still got his boat:)

SHOTKALLIN
03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
The problem with illegals is................................................ ....................
that they are illegal. Fill out the proper paperwork and wait your turn. We need to build a fence or a wall. Its ridiculous to deport when then are back within a week. You wouldn't poor water into a glass that had a hole in it would you?
It's not just a mexican problem. Its all races that don't want to wait in line. And while they are here they have kids because they think that will keep them here. Some come on work or student visas and let them expire and don't return home. Those fockers are just as bad as my gardners and my maids. Don't get me wrong. Find me an American gardner and I'll hire him. Still looking for him.

hoolign
03-28-2007, 10:13 AM
F-Canada. Just trying to change the topic. LOL. I can say that, I'm French/Canadian. Dam I gonna get sh*t for saying that.:D
Quebec is no way considered "Canada!" It's a septic tank for Ontario and Newfoundland! That "dis dat and dudderting" dump should just up and seporate..pay up their portion of the debt, hook up to a lime green schoolbus, buy a couple bars of soap from Ontario, and tow that whole fukking province right outta here! Fukkers live in "Canada" and can barely speak Engligh?? WTF!?!?
Sorry I just hate that place! (and yes I've been there)

460 jus getn it
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Wow, not denying the fact that illegals are the problem. But what's funny is the people who label all mexicans because there in fact MEXICAN.

acatitude
03-28-2007, 11:51 AM
WTF is that supposed to mean Ken? We talk a lot of shit on ISL, and that's about it. It's all just horse play. What does any of this have to do with ISL? You're still pissed about the fact you got booted over being a jerk off over there. You got mad enough as to start writting emails to people harrasing them from over there. Now if I remember correctly, you're back on there are you not? Leave it alone then.
LMAO..... just an observation my friend..... you seem a lot more upset then I do.....back on there.. not.. im sure you will flavor this how you want.... have a good one my friend. adios amigo:D

riverbound
03-29-2007, 06:04 AM
Lue,
Calm down before I call LaMigra on your azz ;)

asch
03-29-2007, 07:53 AM
cdog:
Well said as usual. I understood. I think that other guy misunderstood your perspective. It's about assimilating into the American culture (legally) by becoming an ALL-American. Not a fill-in-the-blank-American,
which only fragments the society resulting in a "balkanizing" of the culture. If people would give more serious study to the rise and decline of previous (and some current) societies, I believe there'd be more agreement on the direction America is heading.
But then again, it's fun to come onto ***boat and stake our claim as to what we believe to be right. ;)

CA Stu
03-29-2007, 11:36 AM
America is the greatest country on earth and everyone knows it.
That's why they all jump the borders, they want a piece of The American Dream, and who can blame them?
If they all pay all their taxes and obey all the laws (please don't try the whole "but they're here illegally!" argument, it's as simple as trespassing), I say welcome aboard. If they don't contribute to society, then "Adios amigo!".
We can keep the good immigrants and boot the bums back to the curb.
I wonder how Schwarzenegger immigrated :idea: :D
Thanks
CA Stu