PDA

View Full Version : just hired...

dumbandyoung
03-27-2007, 04:13 PM
A personal trainer.
I start today. I think today includes 50 minutes of running then wait training. A few of the hot middle aged woman at my work said im too young to have a belly. So, no more excuses...im getting ripped. Any one else used a trainer? How were your results??

squirt'nmyload
03-27-2007, 04:21 PM
then wait training.
yep....thats the kind i like......wait till the next day:D :D

ChumpChange
03-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Is the name Aaharon(however you spell it)?

dumbandyoung
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Is the name Aaharon(however you spell it)?
Nope,, i thinks spelled Aaron. ]
Hey Luis is a cool guy. Im glad to have him on my team. Got a chance to talk with him last night. Great guy, we have alot in common.
yep....thats the kind i like......wait till the next day:D :D
yah and i just got tattoo work done on my ribs the other day so im already in pain. Hopefully no sit ups. haha
well im off.

Ziggy
03-27-2007, 04:40 PM
I had a female personal trainer for a while. She looked so small but was built like a brick shithouse and could bench press me overhead no problem. She wore the loose sweats so until she disrobed some you'd never even notice how ripped she was.
With her training me I lost over 50lbs...........I miss her but she went on to a new career in Law Enforcement.

photo chick
03-27-2007, 04:47 PM
A personal trainer.
I start today. I think today includes 50 minutes of running then wait training. A few of the hot middle aged woman at my work said im too young to have a belly. So, no more excuses...im getting ripped. Any one else used a trainer? How were your results??
What's wait training? Is that where you sit around and wait to train.....j/k:D
Also I'm curious, as a youngin' what do you consider a middle aged woman?

Ziggy
03-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Yikes, be ready.
My son is in his early 20's, came to the river with me and some friends and exclaimed he had no idea so many middle aged 40 somethings (like myself and friends) could party so hard :) I guess in one way it was a compliment :devil:

photo chick
03-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Yikes, be ready.
My son is in his early 20's, came to the river with me and some friends and exclaimed he had no idea so many middle aged 40 somethings (like myself and friends) could party so hard :) I guess in one way it was a compliment :devil:
yeah I figured he'd come back and say 38 - 40.....and I'd cringe cause that's me!:D

MR.rvrluvr
03-27-2007, 05:52 PM
yeah I figured he'd come back and say 38 - 40.....and I'd cringe cause that's me!:D
30-55 if they are hot... everyone else can have the youngins I like em seasoned...(paging EZKILLER)..:D :D

Devil's Advocate
03-27-2007, 06:03 PM
:D Good catch.

photo chick
03-27-2007, 06:09 PM
:D Good catch.
Thank you dear, how are you doing? Did ya enjoy Tahiti?

mrs.rvrluvr
03-27-2007, 07:39 PM
I use a trainer 3 times a week, and I love her. She has really whipped my ass into shape. Doesn't let me slack off & doesn't take any of my excuses to get out of exercising. Its money well spent.

Havasu1986
03-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I use a trainer 3 times a week, and I love her. She has really whipped my ass into shape. Doesn't let me slack off & doesn't take any of my excuses to get out of exercising. Its money well spent.
Same here. I get lazy if I try on my own.

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 07:01 AM
Nah. It's Aharon. I couldn't find the thread, but basically, someone named aharon came on here some time ago looking for someone to pump iron with. It was the fastest turning gay thread in the history of Hot Boat. :D

dumbandyoung
03-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Nah. It's Aharon. I couldn't find the thread, but basically, someone named aharon came on here some time ago looking for someone to pump iron with. It was the fastest turning gay thread in the history of Hot Boat. :D
LMAO!
id say 30-50...but middle age is hot! Its funny to see women that are 35 and are way hotter than a 21 year old. oh and sorry about the robin boyer spelling (WEIGHT) :D

lucky
03-28-2007, 02:25 PM
A personal trainer.
so your talking to women now ??? lma:D o -- grand ma will be proud :)
if Lou wants to be your personal trainer - don't let him talk you into "squats" :devil:

dumbandyoung
03-28-2007, 02:27 PM
so your talking to women now ??? lma:D o -- grand ma will be proud :)
if Lou wants to be your personal trainer - don't let him talk you into "squats" :devil:
Grandma sure is proud. Maybe she'll take me out for an ice cream to reward me, now that im talking to the ladies.. :D
You Know luis too?...damn what a small world!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-28-2007, 02:44 PM
I have one. It's money well spent only if you stick with the diet and do the homework. I'm down 13.5 pounds and two sizes since January.

syke-o
03-28-2007, 02:55 PM
trainers are good if you are unmotivated or not sure how to use the equipment....

SHOTKALLIN
03-28-2007, 02:58 PM
maybe he should hire a personal speller;)

andy01
03-28-2007, 03:09 PM
I have a trainer for me and my wife. In fact I just got back. It is great, as many said he push's us harder then we would do on our own. I work out at different times then my wife or sometimes the same time. But you will really get a good work out and use of your time at the gym. Good luck, he/she is going to try and kill you. At least mine does everytime!
Andy