PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Hangin (re: RR)

ROZ
02-03-2006, 05:34 PM
RR called.. If you don't let him back on, he's going to take himself hostage... :D
BTW,
Does this mean that Dillgaff is off the hook for now?
:D

JB in so cal
02-03-2006, 05:38 PM
RR called.. If you don't let him back on, he's going to take himself hostage... :D
BTW,
:D
RR's kinda like Mandella. Only this isn't prison, south africa, 30 years and he's not very black!

ROZ
02-03-2006, 05:49 PM
I think he's trying to break into his neighbors house right now to use the computer :D
He's prolly pacing on that new throw rug, too .. man is his wife going to be pissed...

JB in so cal
02-03-2006, 05:51 PM
I think he's trying to break into his neighbors house right now to use the computer :D
He's prolly pacing on that new throw rug, too .. man is his wife going to be pissed...
Not so much. She's got the 18 year old gardener... :rollside:
I've never seen her so happy.

ROZ
02-03-2006, 05:53 PM
[/B]
Not so much. She's got the 18 year old gardener... :rollside:
Then she's really going to be pissed.. no computer means he'll want to spend time with her.. That cuts down on her time with Pepe the lawnboy :D

hoolign
02-03-2006, 05:59 PM
He is not privy to the secret entrance??? Someone should hook him up ! RR if your lurking ( and like your not) email me at hoolign1@shaw.ca :D

OutCole'd
02-03-2006, 06:16 PM
He is not privy to the secret entrance??? Someone should hook him up ! RR if your lurking ( and like your not) email me at hoolign1@shaw.ca :D
Hooli, that auto response sucked. :cool:

JB in so cal
02-03-2006, 06:28 PM
It's too late: He's gone over the edge...Ohhhhhh, the hunanity!
***boat Poster arrested in drag in US prostitution sting
Feb 03 8:42 PM US/Eastern
Email this story
Hot Boat Poster Riverroyal, who posted apic of aguys junk on ***boat.com has been arrested in a Hollywood prostitution sting while dressed in drag.
Riverroyal, damn near 40, was arrested on January 8 when he allegedly sought sex with an undercover policeman while clad in women's clothes, according to a criminal complaint filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court.

Havasu Hangin'
02-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Who's DILLIGAF? :confused:

hoolign
02-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Hooli, that auto response sucked. :cool:
That AUTO RESPONSE has been on there for a few years now..and I like it! :D

ROZ
02-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Give it up RR(royalriver).... HH is all knowing .. of what we don't know, but we do know he caught your ass! :p :D
Wonder how long it was until HOSS was able to get back online ? :D