PDA

View Full Version : How many HB'ers does it take to change a light bulb?

Angry Inch
03-28-2007, 03:02 PM
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...
another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
3 to post "RD SUX!!!"
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs
15 People to post "I can't see S$%^!" and their own light bulbs
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "repost"
13 to say "do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that George W. isn't the brightest bulb.
4 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.
1 moderator to lock the light bulb thread.
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
:)

ChumpChange
03-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Nice. :D

dumbandyoung
03-28-2007, 03:08 PM
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
3 to post "RD SUX!!!"
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "repost"
13 to say "do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that George W. isn't the brightest bulb.
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
LMFAO!
Thanks that was great!

RiverDave
03-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Repost... :D
RD

AZJD
03-28-2007, 03:19 PM
ou forgot about the one person to lie about screwing in a lightbulb!:D

AZJD
03-28-2007, 03:25 PM
what about the guy SWAPN OUT THE LIGHT BULBS?:D and then the SWINGING LIGHT BULBS:idea:
We could go on for days....we haven't even talked about the guy who sank a light bulb!:D

Angry Inch
03-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Rd Sux!!!

AZJD
03-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Repost... :D
RD
You forgot this Dave:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145359

h2oski2fast
03-28-2007, 03:32 PM
7 pages and 15,435 views. Also you forgot Jordy posting a picture of popcorn.

raff
03-28-2007, 03:33 PM
You forgot this Dave:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145359
Repost:D

beaverretriever
03-28-2007, 03:40 PM
You forgot this one..... "HOT BOAT HAS A MAGAZINE???"!!!!:D

Ziggy
03-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Imagine the chaos if it were a LED light fixture :D :D

AZJD
03-28-2007, 03:47 PM
7 pages and 15,435 views. Also you forgot Jordy posting a picture of popcorn.
He has to bash the light bulb first!:devil:

Nord
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
lol..........what ????????

dumbandyoung
03-28-2007, 03:59 PM
ill take care of it
http://216.219.203.16/popcorn%20bowl.jpg

RiverDave
03-28-2007, 04:02 PM
ill take care of it
http://216.219.203.16/popcorn%20bowl.jpg
I don't think we need that.
RD

dumbandyoung
03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Eliminator makes better light bulbs than DCB does!!
now we need the popcorn!

blown dough
03-28-2007, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=dumbandyoung;2470528]Eliminator makes better light bulbs than DCB does!!
And you know this how...........

h2oski2fast
03-28-2007, 04:07 PM
DCB just copied them.

h2oski2fast
03-28-2007, 04:11 PM
OK, if you really need an appology here goes:
I appogolize that AZJD hooked up with your/ or not your girl.
Now get over it. :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
03-28-2007, 04:14 PM
3 to post "RD SUX!!!"
4 to say "repost"
what about the guy SWAPN OUT THE LIGHT BULBS?:D and then the SWINGING LIGHT BULBS:idea:
We could go on for days....we haven't even talked about the guy who sank a light bulb!:D
now we need the popcorn!
LMFAO!!:D

Jordy
03-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Also you forgot Jordy posting a picture of popcorn.
I was at the store picking up some more as we were running low after last weeks excitement. Looks like we could use some now... :jawdrop: :eek: :D

blown dough
03-28-2007, 04:16 PM
I was at the store picking up some more as we were running low after last weeks excitement. Looks like we could use some now... :jawdrop: :eek: :D
I agree, was home sick today and nothing to exciting has been going on in here all day.

AZJD
03-28-2007, 04:21 PM
No excitement folks! We had a slight mis-communication!:D

bordsmnj
03-28-2007, 04:22 PM
i have a light bulb or two for sale. one's a 100 watt high performance and one is a 60watt classic hotbulb. pm for details and pics. just thought i'd offer the boating brethren a chance at the deal before i put them on craigs list.
note i left out the price. it depends sole on what crew a,b,c, etc i think that your on.

RiverDave
03-28-2007, 04:26 PM
OK, if you really need an appology here goes:
I appogolize that AZJD hooked up with your/ or not your girl.
Now get over it. :D :D :D
Over it.. :)
RD

riverbound
03-28-2007, 04:29 PM
i have a light bulb or two for sale. one's a 100 watt high performance and one is a 60watt classic hotbulb. pm for details and pics. just thought i'd offer the boating brethren a chance at the deal before i put them on craigs list.
note i left out the price. it depends sole on what crew a,b,c, etc i think that your on.
I have seen and used these light bulbs and I can tell you He takes care o fhis light bulbs. You would not be disapointed by buying these lightbulbs :D

OCMerrill
03-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Don't ***boaters just hire this kind of shit done?

bordsmnj
03-28-2007, 05:03 PM
if they burn out 2 years from now ,can i have my $$ back:idea:
maybe if your lucky enough to find a company that will insure them. most things that can do burn out are not insurable and have no warantee.

bordsmnj
03-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Don't ***boaters just hire this kind of shit done?
it's not a hotbulb if someone else wrenches on it.

soupersonic
03-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Light bulbs dont even run on electricity,they run on smoke.BS you say? When all the smoke leaks out they quit working :D

707dog
03-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Man Everbody Forgot About The 100w Led ***boat Hotbulb On A Treadmill..it Wouldnt Be Complete Without It!!

AZJD
03-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Man Everbody Forgot About The 100w Led ***boat Hotbulb On A Treadmill..it Wouldnt Be Complete Without It!!
What about the Honeybulb that rolled his skater!?:D

Pheelin Phroggy
03-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Whats a light bulb

OCMerrill
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
if they burn out 2 years from now ,can i have my $$ back:idea:
Rumor has it if the seller (who never actually made the bulb) won't refund the buyers money years later then the buyer has the right (apparently) to call the seller all the f bomb names in the book. Even threaten him.
I know I've read it....here on Hotbulb.
I could go on....:)

ROZ
03-28-2007, 07:25 PM
How many HB'ers does it take to change a light bulb?
Are the ladies nude and horney :idea: :confused:

I DIG IT !
03-28-2007, 07:30 PM
LOL Thats sweet!!

Angry Inch
03-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Check out the new HID lightbulbs I put on my Rhino.
http://www.bajadesigns.com/2005%20Web%20Site/gallery/images/Rhino-With-Soltek-Lights.jpg