PDA

View Full Version : need help

marty722
03-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I need some help on a phone line. Does anyone do phones on here? Its for my house so it should be no big deal. I need to trace down which line is what as I have 2 lines and want to move everything over to one line then cancel the other.... Any help would be great... I'm in the Burbank area.... Thanks Marty

bchbum
03-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Good luck I just cancelled 1 line . The phone co. cut off both lines , told me they made a mistake & call back tommorrow . After 1 1/2 hours on my cell I found 1 person that was able to get it back on . Now waiting to see if I get my $25.oo cerdit on my next bill

marty722
03-28-2007, 07:35 PM
I have the boxI just need someone to run the line to a box inside the house... I don't know the wirecode for phones.... Any help please????? Any of you guys I gave those great laptops toooooo for a good price, can anyone of you guys help me out??? Thanks

bigq
03-28-2007, 07:52 PM
find the line outside where it enters and it should be marked with the number. red and Green or Yellow and black. Its just cat3 line and most of the time the line is a straight run no star pattern.