PDA

View Full Version : Sanjaya !!! PEOPLE, WHAT THE F**** !

finsfan4life
03-28-2007, 09:17 PM
That's, I Had It.. This Show Is Rigged..who In The Fu.. In Their Right Mind Will Vote For This Clown !!!! How In The F*** Can Subrina Sloan Get Voted Out And Keep Voting On The Joke Of A Man!!!
The Guy (or Maybe Girl) Has No Respect For The Show, Or For What It Stands For...
He Sings Like Shit !!! Did You Guys Even Notice , He Doesn't Even Take This Show Serious Enough To Even Remember The Freakin Words To His Song..!!!
I Think This Is A Big Mistake For You (the People Of American Idol).
This Will Only Hurt The Ingetrity Of This Show !!!!![b]
Booo !!!! To You Guys....

BadKachina
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
I think it's funny. Howard should get credit for it.
http://www.votefortheworst.com/

blown65
03-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I think it's funny. Howard should get credit for it.
http://www.votefortheworst.com/
I guess there are those that find humor at the expense of others. :rolleyes:

boatsnblondes
03-28-2007, 10:15 PM
I'll predict it now. Sanjaya will win. As the website Votefortheworst gets more popular, he will also. For all the wrong reasons. But the judges at this point are as much spectators as we are. I bet behind the scenes, they are starting to shiver. If he can stay after last night, nothing he does from here on out will be enough to get him booted. In a way, I like it. A lot of people who were better than him never got to the end of the audition. :D

RCB19
03-28-2007, 10:21 PM
HIIII FELLAS!!! I'm Sanjaya and im uncurcumcised!!! Ohhhh OOOhhh!

RaceFace
03-28-2007, 10:44 PM
HIIII FELLAS!!! I'm Sanjaya and im uncurcumcised!!! Ohhhh OOOhhh!
Oh for F**K sake!! You're cut off!!!!

RCB19
03-28-2007, 10:46 PM
I am Bubble Gum Dick from the Gay Talliban! Ohhhh OOOOhhh!

RaceFace
03-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I am Bubble Gum Dick from the Gay Talliban! Ohhhh OOOOhhh!
"CHEW ME!! CHEW ME!!"
Yeah, my bet that Sanjaya has a rainbow sticker on his back window!!

DILLIGAF
03-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Damn, cut down on the coffee...and shit
:)

RaceFace
03-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Damn, cut down on the coffee...and shit
:)
Not coffee......Amber Ale!!! WoooooHoooooo!:D
And RCB is gay....not a good thing!!

CARLSON-JET
03-29-2007, 03:22 AM
That's, I Had It.. This Show Is Rigged..who In The Fu.. In Their Right Mind Will Vote For This Clown !!!! How In The F*** Can Subrina Sloan Get Voted Out And Keep Voting On The Joke Of A Man!!!
The Guy (or Maybe Girl) Has No Respect For The Show, Or For What It Stands For...
He Sings Like Shit !!! Did You Guys Even Notice , He Doesn't Even Take This Show Serious Enough To Even Remember The Freakin Words To His Song..!!!
I am all about voting for Sanjaya. Fu-ck American Idol, the real mindless are you for watching that shit. WWW.VOTEFORTHEWORST.COM . Anything to help f**k up a show that is the epitome of shitty television.

racecar.hotshoe
03-29-2007, 03:45 AM
"CHEW ME!! CHEW ME!!"
Yeah, my bet that Sanjaya has a rainbow sticker on his back window!!
Does that mean hes doing Randy not Paula this time.......:D

killerbeez
03-29-2007, 04:07 AM
Possibly has to do with the Stern effect?:idea:

mobldj
03-29-2007, 04:36 AM
who really cares......its tv,dont watch

CARLSON-JET
03-29-2007, 04:58 AM
[QUOTE=finsfan4life;2471269]
QUOTE]
Oh Yah, I forgot to address this quote. :D :D
Are you really saying that American Idle Brains has integrity?? :rolleyes:

edog_103
03-29-2007, 07:35 AM
Howard 100%. I love it. American idol is lame.

Mrs. 20
03-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Well, in the past the www.votefortheworst.com was only effective with their first choice for a while, but not through the end.

FOREVER2DOXIES
03-29-2007, 08:01 AM
ok...so i feel the same way that most feel regarding the "what the f**k" and what American Idol has turned into. last night, even though i kinda had a hint who was leaving (thanks to this forum :eek: ), and even tho Curly's song choice was not a good one for him, it still pissed me off to see this loser fag-o punk stand there once again. and did you see the queer laughing when ryan seacrest had that STUPID wig on??!! what a LOSER. everyone else was like "WTF"?
i have become totally disenchanted with american idol this season. i wish there were a place i could write and file a complaint but then again, it is the 10 year old chicks and/or the freaky queers (who like this kids mouth size :sqeyes: ) who are voting this loser in week after week. i cant wait for the insanity to end!!

Riverless
03-29-2007, 08:31 AM
i am finding this whole sanjaya thing rather amusing at this point. if he wins, i think idol will lose a lot of credibility and i don't think people will watch next year. it will be interesting to see what happens. i also think the judges need to do a better job in picking the top 24, sanjaya shouldn't even have been in the top 24 in my opinion.

spectras only
03-29-2007, 08:37 AM
You guys are taking this chit too serious LMFAO :idea: :D
I don't even watch 24 anymore , boring !

Liberator TJ1984
03-29-2007, 08:44 AM
TV sux ,
Grandpa had a saying ,
if it don't directly have an impact on my life , I couldn't give a rats azz about it......:D

Havasu_Dreamin
03-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Damn sheeple.....

abraman1326
03-29-2007, 09:28 AM
I read on another thread that all parents of teenege girls should ground their children for the next 2 weeks, that would kill his peeps, and he'll be gone. What a chump!!
But hey, he's there for something b/c we are all talking about him. Maybe he'll remake William Hung and turn it into "He Bangs"!!! LOL
BRA

BajaMike
03-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow.....somebody takes that lame show way to seriously:eek:
I never watched or voted until this Sanji thing.......
Go Howard!
www.votefortheworst.com!!
:D

SHOTKALLIN
03-29-2007, 09:44 AM
OK I'm out of the loop I guess. Is Howard promoting votefortheworst.com or did he create this site to be funny? Whats the scoop?

MtnCrackWhore
03-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Sanjaya is living proof that semen IS a fabulous teeth whitener afterall

Havasu_Dreamin
03-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Sanjaya is living proof that semen IS a fabulous teeth whitener afterall
That's some funny stuff right there.....

SHOTKALLIN
03-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Gay Aiken has some pretty white teeth also.

MtnCrackWhore
03-29-2007, 10:10 AM
And all this time I thought those sailors were trying to pull one over on me.

That Guy
03-29-2007, 10:13 AM
OK I'm out of the loop I guess. Is Howard promoting votefortheworst.com or did he create this site to be funny? Whats the scoop?
No, he didn't create the site but he has teamed up with them to keep Sanjaya alive....I think it is funny as well and yes Sanjaya bugs the sh!t out of me.....:D

redneckcharlie
03-29-2007, 10:55 AM
The Wynn is Vegas has roughly 100-1 odds on him winning. Thats a pretty good return on a bet, that just might be a lock if there is one. You'll make more money on the bet then that fruit will in his career. :jawdrop:

MtnCrackWhore
03-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Howard continues with the Sanjaya quest because everyone enjoys watching the sister's rack. Her tits should be crown the official American Idol if this Moe wins