PDA

View Full Version : top this friggin day.

boatnam2
03-29-2007, 07:23 AM
It started off like any other trip to the river,me working all night and leaving around 11 or 12 with a couple of hours sleep.Well mrsb couldnt get off like planned and wouldnt be home until 2 or so, i was going to stop by extreme to fix my oil tub on the trailer that was leaking. well instead of doing it on the way i had time to kill so i drive the 20 miles to extreme and drop it off and the 20 miles back home.It wasnt a boating trip but a put the boat in storage...clean out our travel trailer we just sold...bring back a buddies boat for him...just relax a day at the river after working 12 o 13 straight 12 hour shifts and come home friday trip.Get back around 1 or so and fight with the hillbilly loan company the guy used that wants a copy of the title but the credit union i used is electronic meaning they dont store title's only on the computer and they get one from the dmv when it is payed off or sold.Now its 3 and im a little blurry eyed but hey im going to the river so i grab a red bull and hit the road.Stop by extreme which serived the trailer and made the repair no questions asked thanks extreme and tony.Since its past 3 now and not 12 the 60 interchange that there working on for 5 years is jammed so a hour or so through there and were in moreno valley sailing.Get off at desert center see the flashing neon stop sign warning even though the stop sign is 35 miles ahead and start across DC.It is now about 6 or so with the stops to get gas filling really tired but know im closing in on the river and try and get a second wind.Well the phone rings and all the sudden mrsb is screaming and yelling and i can right away something major is wrong.Her youngest son 18 has been stabbed,he was at his girlfreinds house and the girls younger sister who is 14 meet some guy off of my space that was from LA just out of juvi 2 years 15 years old and rides down on a bus im sure there is more to the story but a quick run down.The guy shows up and called chad a pussy so chad leaves and goes to a circle K in mira loma to pick up someone up... the kid heads over there and starts a fight chad punched him but the kid pulls a knife and starts chasing him through the gas station and into the store.chad is yelling and no one will help him so the kids catches up and stabbs him in the side and take off in chads truck.Back to us we decide to drop the boat off at our new storage at big river and head home foget the trailer cleaning and hauling the other boat home deal. first report is he may not make it and to get there as soon as possible it is now around 7:30 drop the boat off the new storage is 12 feet but dont seem to wide trying to back our fat ass boat in and i hit the side of the boat on the entrance trying to jockey it around getting it in..no damage on the boat well a little... some storage damage but who cares we have a crisis and head home.well the v-10 truck i just bought for towing and had just gassed up at spot 29 a 140 miles ago is on a 1/4 of a tank after we leave well we will just bite the bullet and pay 4 bucks at vidal junction and head home....Wrong we get there 8:05 and they just closed the kid is locking the store we give him our sob story kid stabbed we have a emergency need gas...answer sorry takes a puff of his smike jumps in his truck and leaves.Well now im really tired..pissed off and it is not a good time to be making a decision.so instead of risking it and driving the 85 miles to DC with the truck getting 8mpg we decide to drive back to parker 20 miles to gas up.Sitting at AM PM is a weird feeling usally my starting point gas.. beer.. food.. but i know im just gassing up and heading back down the road i was just on for 5 hours.Its now 9pm and im tired as hell but mrsb is not in driving condition imo and suck it up and head home.Driving across DC when you running on a 2 or 3 hours sleep and you pretty much used up your battery getting there is freaky.the road seems endless..the moon wasnt out so it is really dark and the lights from the on coming traffic really start to bug you.well we get a call and chad has turned for the better and has gotten out of surgery and is in ICU.Well that is good news and wakes me up a little.So we get to riverside hospital at 12:15 am.Man what a day no visitors except mom and dad so i wait around until 1:am and it is decided that mrsb will stay the night with him and i head home.i couldnt sleep until 3 or so and knocked out hard to the pounding on the door at 7 to mrsb pissed off for not picking her up.oh well i got her there and her kid os ok i guess thats all that counts.He lost his appendix,sleen,some pancreas and something else in surgery but is doing good and that what matters.the truck well havent found that yet maybe they will who knows.What a trip!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2007, 07:30 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Is Chad ok? What hospital is he in?
What can we do to help? Are you at home or work right now?

LAFD
03-29-2007, 07:36 AM
wow that definitly doesnt sound like any fun. sounds like it will turn out good hopfully they catch the little focker that did it and they throw him back in juvi.

slink
03-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Let me know if you need any help w/ RSO. I know alot of Detectives from the Jurupa Valley station, they cover the Mira Lome area.

boatnam2
03-29-2007, 07:41 AM
ok slink thanks,he will be ok and is riverside community hostpital.going back to bed i will call you when i get up linda.Also a special thanks to the cops,ambulance drivers and doctors who did a great job saving his life.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2007, 07:46 AM
ok slink thanks,he will be ok and is riverside community hostpital.going back to bed i will call you when i get up linda.Also a special thanks to the cops,ambulance drivers and doctors who did a great job saving his life.
MAke sure you do!!
luv you tons

riverbound
03-29-2007, 07:47 AM
If you guys need ANYTHING let me know. Im heading out to Parker this weekend so if you need me to do something while Im out there let me know.
Hope they find the SOB :mad:

Screemy1
03-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Holy crap.... your the man for making that drive.... I was in a similar situation going to Colorado when my wifes little bro was in an accident... I drove 18 hours straight to CO only to be there for 3 hours before the call of the accident in CA... it was aroung 10 PM and my wife was freaking out... she was 21 and her bro was 19. She wanted to leave then... after no flights available... I was on the road... 17 hours back and way too many starbucks cans of double shot..... and no doze.., my stomachre was wrenching.... but it got her to the hospital at 2:00 pm, her bro was in a coma... it never went good, she spent the next 7 months visiting him at the differant hospitals he was tranferred to over the time until he died.... I remeber that night getting yelled at for doing things wrong... be so tired, and not moving fast enough... suggesting I stop at an airport in the morning... then passing it when I didn't get an answer.... then getting yelled at for not dropping her off at an airport.... what an experiance.... but I know she appriciated all I did.... but it is not brought up since it is still something she has not gotten over.... she was close to her lil bro because they where brought up in an abusive enviroment and only had each other as kids....

Cole Trickle
03-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Wow!!!
I have my fingers crossed for a full recovery.:)
I would still be tired and need a weeks worth of sleeo after that marathon.:eek:

460 jus getn it
03-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Wow what a day. Glad it turned out for the better. Thoughts and prayers go out.

syke-o
03-29-2007, 08:01 AM
damn!! that is a day from hell for sure... i am glad he is going to pull through ok, and i sure hope they catch that little punk!!:mad:

RitcheyRch
03-29-2007, 08:18 AM
Sure one hell of a day for you and the family. Hoping for a full recovery. Let us know if you need anything.

HocusPocus
03-29-2007, 08:21 AM
thats more then just a bad day story... its a crisis! i know that drive back had to be killer. thoughts and prayers go out to you, mrsb and of course chad. hope they catch that little pr*ck soon and lock him up where he needs to be.

Biglue
03-29-2007, 08:23 AM
Man, I'm sorry to hear about your boy. Your Mrs. must be a wreck. Big kudos to you for doing the drive, we all know that's a hard thing to do. I'll be praying for a quick and speedy recovery.
Keep us posted please. Hopefully they catch this POS kid that did that to your step son.

hoolign
03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
Shit deal dude! Hope he's ok and they catch the prick! That is definitley a bad day!

CBadDad
03-29-2007, 08:25 AM
Damn, that is a lousey day for sure.
Hope things get better quickly.

FOREVER2DOXIES
03-29-2007, 08:26 AM
sorry to read your situation. i could go on a rage about the Myspace thing but thats another topic.

Daytona100
03-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Hope the kid has a full and speedy recovery. Best wishes.

Do F150's Float?
03-29-2007, 08:42 AM
My thoughts & prayers will be with Chad, you and Tina :(
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ziggy
03-29-2007, 08:50 AM
All the best to Chad for a fast recovery.........
thats fricken crazy!
Hope they hang the bastard kid who did this.............and get that other girl off MySpace:devil:

ratso
03-29-2007, 08:52 AM
Wow... glad he is doing okay! Hopefully they catch up with the prick that did this before he ends up killing someone!:jawdrop:

RiverDave
03-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Jim, I'm terribly sorry to hear all that.. :( Let me know if you need anything and I'm there.
Did they recover the truck? Or catch the kid yet?
RD

PunkAssBitch
03-29-2007, 09:42 AM
oh man...that SUX! Best wishes to Chad for a speedy recovery. Jeezus...wtf is going on in this world?
My 16 yr old had a knife pulled on him on Saturday day by a 25 yr old that was all over my son's friend (15 yr old girl). She kept telling the guy to leave her alone, he was groping on her....so my son & another friend told the guy to leave her alone. The guy started chasing my kid around, threatened to shank him, flashed the knife to him, but then picked up a skateboard & started swinging it around. Thankfully my kid is quick on his feet, & only got swiped by the skateboard on his shoulder.
A store owner saw all this go down & called the cops, but instead of going after the 25 yr old knife-wielding child molester, they were going after the kids! The kids had run back to the girls house & my son called me all panicked & while I was on the phone with him the 25 yr old was outside the front door trying to talk to them. I hauled ass over there.
By the time I got there, there was nothing going on...guy was gone, no police activity that I could tell & the kids' were all locked up inside the house safely....thankfully. I was freakin' FURIOUS though.
this is mi vida loca.....
I hope Chad will be okay! Keep us posted, k?

andy01
03-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Man Jim never a daul moment with Tinas kids. Sorry your weekend away was shoot again. Hope Chad gets better and the truck is gone. That is a lot of driving and one long day, glad to see you made the return trip safe. That road on a tired dark night can be a rough one!
Andy

Ivan Dan
03-29-2007, 10:13 AM
WOW! Hope Chad is ok! Jim if you and Tina need anything I'm pretty local I'd be more than happy to help however I can.

charlyox
03-29-2007, 10:30 AM
That's a bummer Mac. I hope he's going to be O.K.

boatnam2
03-29-2007, 11:34 AM
thanks again everyone.special thanks to slink for the help.I feel for the cops and hospital staff that deal with this on a nightly basis,there was more cops then people when i left the hospital last night.You guys dont get payed enough to deal with the part of society most people dont even know about all warm in bed.I know i had kind of forgotten about it myself but just a minute at the hospital at midnite and you see the other side.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-29-2007, 11:51 AM
What a terrible thing to have happen! A pox on the turd in Vidal Junction!!!! Hope all works out well and they catch the little career criminal and put him away for good! Glad to hear Chad survived.

WYRD
03-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Sorry to read this, hope Chad recovers and they catch the slimeball:(

MR.rvrluvr
03-29-2007, 12:06 PM
wow hope he is ok..
does am/pm still sell hot dogs...:D :D

Mandelon
03-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Jeez, Jim when you guys step in it, you step in deep!!! Hope Chad is alright you all get some rest. You are lucky you didn't have your own accident!!

boatnam2
03-30-2007, 06:27 AM
A little update,they found his truck in lancaster which is where the kid was from.He was playing games yesterday calling the girl and having her call us saying he was walking around chino hills with no money soundds like a compationate person.Not sure if she is in on it,i think so.The mom of the house is a freak and has changed her story 5 times but she is backing the kid that did the stabbing even though he has done this 2 other times.chad is out of ICU but in a lot of pain.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-30-2007, 06:32 AM
What a nightmare! I just hope Chad recovers fast and with minimal pain.
I talked to Tina last night. Let us know if you guys need anything.
Lots of love and prayers!
xoxoxo;)

boatnam2
03-31-2007, 04:34 AM
Well a little update,chad is doing ok,he still has 5 tubes in him,no food yet.May try and pull a tube out today and give him food to see what leaks.If there is any thing leakign they will need to go back in.he has an opening from the top of his chest all the way past his belly button.he was running a fever yesterday and nuemonia is always a chance so showing up.The guy still has not been caught.

LHC30Victory
03-31-2007, 04:53 AM
Sorry to hear about Chad!! Glad he is recovering and our wishes and prayers go to him for a complete recovery....We hope you and the Mrs recover as well.

DILLIGAF
03-31-2007, 06:03 AM
Damn....I hope he makes a full recovery and the loser gets thrown back in jail for a long time.