PDA

View Full Version : This could get nasty at the gas pumps ,just when boating season getting started

spectras only
03-30-2007, 12:49 PM
http://en.rian.ru/world/20070330/62861432.html

SHOTKALLIN
03-30-2007, 01:25 PM
The draft is comming....this crap will get worse before it gets better

RiverDave
03-30-2007, 01:29 PM
I love this quote out of that article..
"The Pentagon has drafted a highly effective plan that will allow the Americans to bring Iran to its knees at minimal cost," the official said.
Minimal costs... What ya mean people are pissed about how much Iraq has cost us? LOL.. They are having half off sales on topling governments in the middle east.. April Only though.. going out of biz sale.
RD

Jbb
03-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Time to start beatin them tools into weapons....:D
Better start doing some pushups,Dave.....Boot camp is right around the corner for you...:D

spectras only
03-30-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm a little rusty getting old , but my fingers are fast and could help sending Morse codes if need any help :D .

hoolign
03-30-2007, 01:43 PM
I love this quote out of that article..
Minimal costs... What ya mean people are pissed about how much Iraq has cost us? LOL.. They are having half off sales on topling governments in the middle east.. April Only though.. going out of biz sale.
RD
Blue light special. "Attention k mart shoppers"

Coded-Dude
03-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Didn't they fire the guy who said Iraq wasn't going to be cheap.....then brought in some guy that said we'd be in and out in no time with virtually no financial impact.
I love it when inexperienced trough feeders plan wars. /sarcasm

RiverDave
03-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Time to start beatin them tools into weapons....:D
Better start doing some pushups,Dave.....Boot camp is right around the corner for you...:D
Actually Brian I CAN'T be drafted..
Machinist stay @ home and make the weapons to win the war.. ;) Expendable types (not naming any names... Brian) go to war to get all shot up n shit..
RD

hoolign
03-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Machinist stay @ home and make the weapons to win the war.. ;) Expendable types (not naming any names... Brian) go to war to get all shot up n shit..
RD
Who's gonna paint the weapons?? :idea:

RiverDave
03-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Who's gonna paint the weapons?? :idea:
Who the hell paints weapons? What are we French?
RD

Jbb
03-30-2007, 01:54 PM
RD
Expendable....:jawdrop:
You obviously have not paid attention to my resume, Mr machinist...:D
But if Sam wants me to go....who's for sure I would get "shot up"....
I am from NYC......I have been shot at before.......:D
Oh yeah.....
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/RD-SUX.gif

hoolign
03-30-2007, 01:54 PM
http://en.rian.ru/world/20070330/62861432.html
Should be a great sneak attack as long as Iran hasn't paid their internet fees! :D

RiverDave
03-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Expendable....:jawdrop:
You obviously have not paid attention to my resume, Mr machinist...:D
But if Sam wants me to go....who's for sure I would get "shot up"....
I am from NYC......I have been shot at before.......:D
Oh yeah.....
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/Woodenedsel/RD-SUX.gif
HOLY SHIT!! :jawdrop:
I think Iran should be worried that they run into The bildge idiot one day? This is getting outta hand!
RD

hoolign
03-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Who the hell paints weapons? What are we French?
RD
Well ..let me rehrase that then.. "who's going to purchace all that green colored steel?" :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
http://z.about.com/d/huntsville/1/0/t/T/1/gasprices.jpg

RitcheyRch
03-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Figured was only a matter of time before we attacked Iran. Been hearing reports for weeks of getting prepared off the coast.

wsuwrhr
03-30-2007, 03:51 PM
What did Hitler learn about fighting a war from multiple fronts?
Brian

plaster dave
03-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Brian
You lose.

hoolign
03-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Brian
The microwave has gotta be better than the convection oven?? :jawdrop:

Seadog
03-30-2007, 04:27 PM
This is going to get nasty for the simple reason that Iran has been buiding towards this for decades. When you have a larger military devoted to supporting the revolution than they have for defense of the nation. And this major force is under the control of a permanent religeous dictatorship that has no touch with reality.
We made the mistake of trying to take Iraq on a budget. They expected Iran to just set back and let it happen. In truth, Iran was preparing for such an event since the war with Iraq. They were quietly communicating with the Shiite imans in Iraq and making plans. If the US had gone in there with the idea of separating Iraq and Iran, keeping the control of all the capture weapon depots and wealth, and stopping the imans from forming militias.
Iran is going to keep pushing until one of two things happen. Either we pull out of Iraq and they take over, or we go to battle with them. We pull out, within a few months, they have control of Iraq. Then Kuwait, and finally Saudi Arabia, Yemen and so on. Once we are out of Iraq, there will be no country in the Middle East that will take us back in. They will accept that we are helpless and do not have any fiber. Iran will give them an option of conceeding to an alliance with their imans calling the shots, or constant attacks by terrorism. Syria and other countries will fall in line. They will have complete control of the oil supplies, and with Chavez assistance, control most of the world supply. There is even a good chance that they will have control over the Mexican oil supply.
If we go to battle with them, they know that we will either have to go all out, or they will prevail. The more we try to act like good politicians and christians, the more they will use it against us.

Ike
03-30-2007, 04:34 PM
One of the classic blunders "Never get involved in a land war in Asia" We are already involved in two, maybe three's the lucky number.

wsuwrhr
03-30-2007, 05:40 PM
You lose.
Exactly.
A country who has lost it's spine has no business in war. It is obvious to anyone watching.
Our great country lost more soldiers in ONE DAY getting on the beach at Normandy than we have lost in Iraq, Afganistan, and for that matter KUWAIT ten years ago.
The liberal media cater to the sheepeople.
So sad what we have become.
We are a fat lazy country who produces less and less every year.