PDA

View Full Version : This sick fook needs to be shot...

YeLLowBoaT
03-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Guy in seattle has how to on molseting... (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262700,00.html)
Some one needs to kill this fooker...

boatsnblondes
03-30-2007, 03:02 PM
The site, not surprisingly, has benn taken down. Seems Fox's outing him did the trick. Good for them.. hate them shitheads....parden my french rex, but thats what they are.

hoolign
03-30-2007, 03:42 PM
The site, not surprisingly, has benn taken down. Seems Fox's outing him did the trick. Good for them.. hate them shitheads....parden my french rex, but thats what they are.
Pardon you French? Fukk that, those cocksuckers deserve to be tortured, burned and revived, bled till they are near empty and given blood, they need to be boiled in sap and then cooled in vinegar! there is no place on this planet for them!
The victims families need to have "alone time" with the fukkers!
Kudos to FOX! those bastards faces need to be put on FOX every damn day until they show up for their obituary photo!

RitcheyRch
03-30-2007, 03:43 PM
I will supply the bullets.

Aqua Boogie1
03-30-2007, 03:51 PM
I think his time is coming......................:mad:

Old Texan
03-31-2007, 03:07 AM
I say let the man advertise. Gather all the Pedophiles together for a big Pedophile Convention. Get them all together in a big auditorium, the more the better, hell get a stadium if you can gather up enough or hopefully all of 'em.
Then lock it down, block all exits, and light that sucker on fire, burn it to the ground with all the Peddies inside sqealin' with glee!!!!!!! May the Basturds rot in hell!!!!:mad: :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
03-31-2007, 05:13 AM
The ACLU proved in court that the advertizing was OK when they protected the right of NAMBLA to have instructions on THEIR site.
You have to have all the ACLU lawyers in the stadium too Tex, "guests of honor".
I've got a match. :devil:

craiginlaverne
03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
Speaking of child molesters. I was watching this show last night on Kern Valley California state prison. They went into the special housing unit(the SHU or hall of shame) and they interviewed a couple of convicted molesters. They were complaining that they cant go into the "main line" because they are threatened by every gang in the prison. Especially the southern mexicans. WAAAAAAA!!! I say put them out on the main line and let the other prisoners who are lifers, take care of buisness. I say keep the SHU for gang bangers or shot callers who want to get out of gang life. They also interviewed these other two convicted molesters who share a cell. HOLY CRAP!! Thats creapy!!! I was ready to kick my TV in when that bastard was complaining. I was yelling at the TV and woke the wife and kids up. What do you guys think of that?? :mad:

Moneypitt
03-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah I saw that prison deal too. They can't condone the killing of inmates in their care, molesters or not. If you think they should be killed in prison, then you/we need to make child molestation a capitol crime...........Among others....MP

Baja Big Dog
03-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Holy shit...been gone for a few and gotta an excellent idea...IM gonna be a little 12 year girl and draw a few of these perv's in...imagine the look on the faces when they see my petite little 400 lb ass looking at them...saying "you my daddy??":devil:

craiginlaverne
03-31-2007, 08:33 PM
Hell yeah moneypitt. That way they never get released. Keep them out of the SHU. Maybe that would be a good way to keep molesters and rapist from commiting such violent crimes. They know,if they get caught, they will go straight to the SHU. I like watching those shows on prisons. Its a wake up call, that for sure.:idea:

RaceFace
03-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Speaking of child molesters. I was watching this show last night on Kern Valley California state prison. They went into the special housing unit(the SHU or hall of shame) and they interviewed a couple of convicted molesters. They were complaining that they cant go into the "main line" because they are threatened by every gang in the prison. Especially the southern mexicans. WAAAAAAA!!! I say put them out on the main line and let the other prisoners who are lifers, take care of buisness. I say keep the SHU for gang bangers or shot callers who want to get out of gang life. They also interviewed these other two convicted molesters who share a cell. HOLY CRAP!! Thats creapy!!! I was ready to kick my TV in when that bastard was complaining. I was yelling at the TV and woke the wife and kids up. What do you guys think of that?? :mad:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio wouldn't put up with that s**t!
He's my hero!!!
Joe for President!!!

Tom Brown
03-31-2007, 08:39 PM
Some one needs to kill this fooker...
The police can't do it until they finish shooting officers that deserve it first. This guy can be shot after than and then they can start destroying equipment.

YeLLowBoaT
03-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Yeah I saw that prison deal too. They can't condone the killing of inmates in their care, molesters or not. If you think they should be killed in prison, then you/we need to make child molestation a capitol crime...........Among others....MP
I'll agree with that... we do need to expand capitol crimes...Inmates taking care of the "trash" is fine in my book.