PDA

View Full Version : Car Toyz & Frank/Joe

DILLIGAF
03-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Well, I had to take my boat into Car Toyz today as I was having some intermittent cut out problems. Frank got me in and had Joe work on it for me. They had to re-term to the amps and make some adjustments and it took a while to get it done but they did. This is the second time Frank really helped me out on short notice. I hung out in the channel for the duration just watching people. Didn't have any shorts and Frank offered to bring me some down. I declined as I needed a new pair and bought some at the store that carries all the Unleashed appearal. Just wanted to come on and give them their props. Thanks again for the excellant service Frank and I promise you will have a fair shot at the system for my next boat :)

purrfecttremor
03-30-2007, 08:58 PM
There always there when ya need them! Frank has stepped up for me several times.

BajaMike
03-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Well, I had to take my boat into Car Toyz today as I was having some intermittent cut out problems. Frank got me in and had Joe work on it for me. They had to re-term to the amps and make some adjustments and it took a while to get it done but they did. This is the second time Frank really helped me out on short notice. I hung out in the channel for the duration just watching people. Didn't have any shorts and Frank offered to bring me some down. I declined as I needed a new pair and bought some at the store that carries all the Unleashed appearal. Just wanted to come on and give them their props. Thanks again for the excellant service Frank and I promise you will have a fair shot at the system for my next boat :)
That's good to know....
:idea:

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Just thought I would bump this for Frank....

duner21
04-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Frank is helping me out with a remote that my installer could not get. He is making it very easy to get it done and he didnt even sell me my stereo system. Fantastic service from Frank! He is even taking my boat to nordic for me cause i am out of town!