PDA

View Full Version : Finance Guys????

Uniqueperformancewest
03-31-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey Guys,
I was hoping someone on the boards here might be or know a good finance guy to work with. Were looking for someone to work closely with on getting finance for our boats sold by the dealership. Were hoping to find someone who has access to a variety of writers. The goal for us is to be able to get a credit app filled out hand it to someone and have them present it to a multitude of writers who in turn can say I can finance that guy, making it much easier for our customer to get financed. If anyone can help out or has a direction to go in I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

DeltaSigBoater
03-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Lenders require that a customer fill out their application. Meaning that a customer will have to fill out the same info several times for each different finance company. I understand what you're trying to do - I tried to do something similar myself a few months back. Have customer fill out the info once and be done with it. Sounds easy but it isnt, unless you can find an individual who can write a computer program, having all the customer's info appear on the correct feilds/boxes of each different finance company's application, since most are avaible online in PDF.

Uniqueperformancewest
03-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Well how do auto dealerships have you fill it out once and then forward it on to a bunch of different finance companies and allow the ones that will approve the customer write the loan.
John
714-865-3502

DeltaSigBoater
03-31-2007, 01:26 PM
Well how do auto dealerships have you fill it out once and then forward it on to a bunch of different finance companies and allow the ones that will approve the customer write the loan.
John
714-865-3502
Not sure how auto dealers do it, I tried to fiind out but never got a straight answer. I was working strickly with marine finance companies Diemen, Essex, and Beacon.

essexjet
03-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Not sure how auto dealers do it, I tried to fiind out but never got a straight answer. I was working strickly with marine finance companies Diemen, Essex, and Beacon.
I would call one of these finance companies and work with one person in the office as they broker out the loans.

Magic34
03-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Call Intercostal Financial Group.
I used them and my rep was Calder. He has been great to work with and he has multiple sources of lenders. We were approved 100% of the value we were asking for in about 2 minutes (literally 2 mintues), and the process has been easy.
We also got a VERY aggressive rate, (6.5%) and we are signing next week.
Tell Calder that Michael in AZ, who he is financing on the Formula sent you. He can help your dealership out and they seem to be great with customers. I'm happy. He is also close to where you are at (same area codes).
Here is his # 714-378-5258

Uniqueperformancewest
04-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks Guys I appreciate the help!!!
John
714-865-3502