PDA

View Full Version : So....my porterhouse came out perfect...

DILLIGAF
03-31-2007, 04:42 PM
and having a beer while eating it right off the grill hot to where it burns your mouth along with some steamed cauli, broccli and carrots. The friggin' meal was absolutely mouth watering and it got me thinking about some of the best meals I have had.
For whatever reason one memory came to mind. I was in my early 20's and living with this Puerta Rican girl. Her best friend was a black lady that had a crush on me. At least she wanted to see what the **** I had under the hood...lol So, my GF was out of town and she invited me over for dinner. Her (4) young kids were there and she made lamb and cabbage. That shit was unbelievablably good. When I finished my first lamb chop and cabbage I asked for more. She said "Mofo, I got my (4) babies here and there ain't enough for second servings". lol
Still, it was a great meal and I thought of it as I woofed down that steak tonight :)

kcvega
03-31-2007, 04:53 PM
7 beers and 2 Oklahoma grown (by my uncle) burgers fresh off my crusty grill. And some Lays original potatoe chips. Yes we are living it up here! It's a good life.

DILLIGAF
03-31-2007, 04:54 PM
7 beers and 2 Oklahoma grown (by my uncle) burgers fresh off my crusty grill. And some Lays original potatoe chips. Yes we are living it up here! It's a good life.
All about appreciating the now :)

kcvega
03-31-2007, 04:57 PM
yes, yes, yes, Tuesday I'm a daddy for the 1st time and tomorrow is our last boat day as non parents. It's all good.

blown dough
03-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Spaghetti and garlic bread and diet sprite and pear vodka. Hubby started clearing the boat at 5pm and said he would be home in a few hours for a quick bite to eat then back to clearing. Poor guy, he's so deserves his first Havi trip.

fatboy95
03-31-2007, 08:13 PM
and having a beer while eating it right off the grill hot to where it burns your mouth along with some steamed cauli, broccli and carrots. The friggin' meal was absolutely mouth watering and it got me thinking about some of the best meals I have had.
For whatever reason one memory came to mind. I was in my early 20's and living with this Puerta Rican girl. Her best friend was a black lady that had a crush on me. At least she wanted to see what the **** I had under the hood...lol So, my GF was out of town and she invited me over for dinner. Her (4) young kids were there and she made lamb and cabbage. That shit was unbelievablably good. When I finished my first lamb chop and cabbage I asked for more. She said "Mofo, I got my (4) babies here and there ain't enough for second servings". lol
Still, it was a great meal and I thought of it as I woofed down that steak tonight :)
Did you pop the hood for her??????????:idea:

blown dough
03-31-2007, 08:48 PM
so the hubby could not come home for dinner because he was in the middle of clearing.I took him dinner and saw the boat and WOW, he would not let me take pics cause he thought I would post them. Little does he know I never can figure that out.

blown dough
03-31-2007, 08:56 PM
Got 5 bucks says his lil bilge bunny did a quick duck and cover when you walked in the door!
Rio:D
Only if she could stand the smell of clear while he was in the booth, that crap will kill ya!!

New Login
03-31-2007, 09:01 PM
:confused: