PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Bitches

fatboy95
03-31-2007, 07:34 PM
What the heck is wrong with women?. Is it in their genetic code that as soon as they get behind the wheel of a car they have to start yaking on the phone and not pay attention to driving? What makes is worse is when they have a baby in a car seat. Running red lights, turn signals flashing left and they make a right turn, changing lanes without looking. Damn. Is it just me having a run of bad luck or has anyone else have that problem????:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-31-2007, 07:42 PM
well you just described men and woman.. We drive all day long and it is every where. to add to it.. I hate when they are putting their make up on.. Like it's really going to make a difference when your wrapped around a pole.

RaceFace
03-31-2007, 07:42 PM
What the heck is wrong with women?. Is it in their genetic code that as soon as they get behind the wheel of a car they have to start yaking on the phone and not pay attention to driving? What makes is worse is when they have a baby in a car seat. Running red lights, turn signals flashing left and they make a right turn, changing lanes without looking. Damn. Is it just me having a run of bad luck or has anyone else have that problem????:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
UNFORTUNATELY I've seen guys do the same shit. People can't "multi-task".....its that old "walking and chewing gum" thing. :(

Kindsvater Flat
03-31-2007, 08:25 PM
june or july 2008.... mandatory hands free kits or no talking on the phone.

Baja Big Dog
03-31-2007, 08:30 PM
Problem solved...its called a train horn. Pull up next to someone driving like an asshole on the phone....lay the ole train horn on them, conversation over!!!:jawdrop:

RaceFace
03-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Problem solved...its called a train horn. Pull up next to someone driving like an asshole on the phone....lay the ole train horn on them, conversation over!!!:jawdrop:
FOCK YEAH!!! :devil:

Riomouse911
03-31-2007, 10:25 PM
I swear there are some folks in my neighborhood that CAN'T drive without a damn phone screwed into their ears. By the time they're down the driveway it's open and already speed dialing, and by the first stop sign they're busily yakking away without a care in the world. These are usually the same low-watts that climb back in and out of their car three times to talk while fueling up at the gas station (hello-o-o-o... static electricity?), and stop in the middle of writing a check in a huge line at Costco to answer their phone and chat while the rest of us stew (and our ice cream liquifies). I have to have one for work, but I truly can't stand them.

Old Texan
04-01-2007, 05:13 AM
I got rear ended and my truck was totaled with a bent frame back in December. The dumbass was on his phone and continued his conversation until the police arrived!!!!!!! He told me he saw my brake lights?????:confused:
He was driving a Dr. Pepper company truck, Ford Ranger. I don't know what kept him from getting hurt. The front end was smashed to the firewall, airbags deployed, stupid f--k staggering around, but still talking......
He was given several citiations, but none for total stupidity. Cell phones are an addiction.:mad:

RitcheyRch
04-01-2007, 05:52 AM
Forget talking on the cell phone. I see people text messaging all the time on their phones will cruising down the highways.
Eating is another topic. Saw some man eating what looked like fried rice out of one of those plastic take-out containers using chop sticks on the 405. You dont know how bad I wanted to get in front of him and do a quick brake check.

Howie Feltersnatch
04-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Passed a bimbo putting on mascara on the freeway yesterday morning.

HammerDown
04-01-2007, 07:52 AM
june or july 2008.... mandatory hands free kits or no talking on the phone.
We've had "law" in New Jersey for years and now Pennaylvania will get it...it's a joke, no one cares.
I don't know one person EVER to get a ticket because of it.

HavaSkank
04-01-2007, 08:00 AM
I conduct most of my business with the cell attached to the side of my melon while traveling 80 mph. The real talent comes when I give myself a perm while talking, driving and eating corn on the cob.

boatnam2
04-01-2007, 08:27 AM
i had a lady going out of the fast trak the other day which is a sharp turn that puts you onto the 91 fast lane and then another hard turn.I was wondering why she was going so slow thinking it was some old lady.But no i was some lady 40 or so trying to dial her phone and drive.she then put on her blinker to get out of the fast lane still going maybe 50 but is going between 2 lanes as she is trying to dial again and cant look to see if she can get over. acting llike she is the only one on the road on a weekday 4pm. should be pulled over and have the phone stuck up her asss!incredible!

04-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Its not just the women anymore. It seems like everyone had something to say thats more important than paying attention to the road. Remember the good ol days when you had to wait to get where you were going to make a call? I have a cell phone, but I dont think they should be used while driving.

ratso
04-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Don't be too hard on them... they have the Pussy.;)

Jetaholic
04-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Ratso, it is this very mentality that allows women to control us men.
Please don't add fuel to the fire bro! :D

fatboy95
04-01-2007, 08:33 PM
pussy is a good thing, but remember, a CU-T owns it.:eek: