PDA

View Full Version : Few things better than....

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Great neighbors!!

blown dough
03-31-2007, 09:21 PM
I agree I was just outside with some of the our neighbors and there were kids everywhere, finally rounded up all the kids and its time to go inside, it was a good time though.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Just walked our neighbor home....in a straight line !...the bottle is empty...and all is well ...tucked her in...her daughter in ...and all is well. Gotta love the neighbors! Maybe next time it will be my turn! :D

Pheelin Phroggy
03-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Talk about great neighbors, we just got home from Big Bear to find out the neighbor kids helped save our house this afternoon from the fire up here in Hesperia! We have not even met them yet, but we will tomorrow!

Kachina26
03-31-2007, 10:20 PM
Talk about great neighbors, we just got home from Big Bear to find out the neighbor kids helped save our house this afternoon from the fire up here in Hesperia! We have not even met them yet, but we will tomorrow!
Fire? Hesperia? Details please!

Pheelin Phroggy
04-01-2007, 05:44 AM
Sorry for the delay, was kinda busy, Honda Valley, Las Flores Ranch area ran all the way across to the lake so far, we think they still have mandatory evac's around the Lake area, we live on the Mesa, south side of Ranchero, came to our back fence, neighbors and friends flagged the fire dept and used our hoses to knock it down. Guess they had 3 Engines in our driveway for a while.

Kachina26
04-01-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm just across the mesa, by the airport. Sounds like it's away from me. I'm heading home later today.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
04-01-2007, 06:53 PM
okay neighbor is not feeling really great today..to be expected...I love the fact that she i sstill standing..again today....
I hate sundays...............

TheCarDudes
04-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Great neighbors!!
Twice as good when those neighbors are in Havasu. Met some new peeps on the boards and realized they were 5 houses up from us on our street in Havi. Great friendsips to come. ;)