PDA

View Full Version : So TOBTEKS wife

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:07 AM
stopped by yesterday with a box of chocolate for xmas,I never even saw her.My kids answered the door,,,thank you toby,its good stuff.Also the card has his girl on it,good thing your wife is attractive,she looks like a doll.Go buy a big gun,your gonna need it!

JB in so cal
12-20-2005, 10:09 AM
I thought this post was going to go a completely different direction. :)
Don't eat it all in one sitting!

NOTALENT
12-20-2005, 10:09 AM
(Cough, Cough)...PICS!!! :crossx:

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:10 AM
of mrs tobtek?Not from me,posting pics of anothers wife is of limits for me,,his daughters pic is in his avatar

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:11 AM
Yea, maybe he should worry.. She may be the only milf in his geriatric newghborhood :D
Your neighborhood on the other hand.... Whew! :D
p.s. Make sure to stick your finger into the bottom of all the chocolates to see what the filling is and eat the ones you like. Put them back into place after checking.. My wife loves it when I do that :rolleyes: :D

riverroyal
Yea, maybe he should worry.. She may be the only milf in his geriatric newghborhood :D
p.s. Make sure to stick your finger into the bottom of all the chocolates to see what the filling is and eat the ones you like. Put them back into place after checking.. My wife loves it when I do that :rolleyes: :D
the kids to school every morning,,,,,enough said

JB in so cal
Words to live by!

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:14 AM
the kids to school every morning,,,,,enough said
You should take your camera with you next time.. Never know what you might be able to talk them into posing for :D I know a couple of them who sit by the pool with coronas while their kids are at school and walk over to pick them up when the bell rings...

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:20 AM
You should take your camera with you next time.. Never know what you might be able to talk them into posing for :D I know a couple of them who sit by the pool with coronas while their kids are at school and walk over to pick them up when the bell rings...
I should drive the rhino down with a cooler in the back, with my board shorts on,see what happens.....this is a funny neigborhood,it all people hang out in encinitas but cant afford to live in encinitas,but they all look and act like they live in million dollars homes by the beach.When the strip mall gets built I was thinking of opening a tanning salon :rollside:

JB in so cal
12-20-2005, 10:22 AM
I should drive the rhino down with a cooler in the back, with my board shorts on,see what happens.....this is a funny neigborhood,it all people hang out in encinitas but cant afford to live in encinitas,but they all look and act like they live in million dollars homes by the beach.When the strip mall gets built I was thinking of opening a tanning salon :rollside:
Fag.

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:25 AM
Fag.
im not tanning!Maybe I should open a auto parts store then,thats a fag shop

TOBTEK
12-20-2005, 10:25 AM
THATS FUNNY.....I was gonna post that you MUST be a baller! by the looks of those shi-shi Christmas cards you sent out. Those must have been big bucks....top knotch! Hey, did you watch Three and a half men last night? There was a gal that looked like she could have been Renee's sister. Looks like NO RHINO for new years......STILL in a million pieces up in Temecula :mad:

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:26 AM
I was thinking of opening a tanning salon :rollside:
I was thinking of opening either a dry cleaners(w/ delivery within the hood), or a pizza joint with a ton of tv's for viewing sports..

JB in so cal
12-20-2005, 10:26 AM
I was thinking of opening either a dry cleaners(w/ delivery within the hood), or a pizza joint with a ton of tv's for viewing sports..
Fag

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:29 AM
im not tanning!Maybe I should open a auto parts store then,thats a fag shop
Sounded more like he wants to be partners with you in the tanning salon :D

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:29 AM
I know a few guys have already jumped on a board shop idea,your not asian,dry cleaner wont work.

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:31 AM
TMUST be a baller! by the looks of those shi-shi Christmas cards you sent out. Those must have been big bucks....top knotch!
Heard he put 200.00 RuthChris gift certificates inside each envelope !
The rich are getting richer!

JB in so cal
12-20-2005, 10:33 AM
"Everything Billet":
Salt and Pepper shakers, tools, coffee cups, belt buckles, phones, golf tees., etc.
Make a million!

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:35 AM
I know a few guys have already jumped on a board shop idea,your not asian,dry cleaner wont work.
That too, but I didn't want the city to hold me responsible for every grinding mark found on the fountain and on school hand rails...
Good pizza, good beer and wine, and good a/v will make the joint... I hear the city will welcome it ;) :D

JB in so cal
12-20-2005, 10:37 AM
That too, but I didn't want the city to hold me responsible for every grinding mark found on the fountain and on school hand rails...
Good pizza, good beer and wine, and good a/v will make the joint... I hear the city will welcome it ;) :D
...and have whores in the back, too! :)
Pizza, beer and a round-the-world; awesome business plan!

TOBTEK
12-20-2005, 10:38 AM
wish somebody had there ducks in a row.....as a pool builder :cool: I could have been his first official customer....they start diggin tommorow BTW :)

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:38 AM
your not asian,dry cleaner wont work.
I'll smoke a doobie everyday before I open shop :D

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:39 AM
THATS FUNNY.....I was gonna post that you MUST be a baller! by the looks of those shi-shi Christmas cards you sent out. Those must have been big bucks....top knotch! Hey, did you watch Three and a half men last night? There was a gal that looked like she could have been Renee's sister. Looks like NO RHINO for new years......STILL in a million pieces up in Temecula :mad:
that was the wifes idea,,,we now have pictures of the kids everywhere on the walls at the house.I didnt even ask the price,but they did come out nice.She wanted a family pics,I was a ass and wouldnt be in them,no one cares about me,its the kids that matter.

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:40 AM
wish somebody had there ducks in a row.....as a pool builder :cool: I could have been his first official customer....they start diggin tommorow BTW :)
My day will come.... :cool: You're going to need someone to take care of it as well ;)
MAKE SURE YOU"RE THERE INCASE YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY SUBTLE CHANGES!!!! ie. little wider beach entry..etc..

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
buddy did the reasearch on opening a round table pizza at the new strip mall near stage coach park,he was at 250k and climbing at gave up

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:42 AM
kinda over see the idiots?I got time :rolleyes:

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:47 AM
buddy did the reasearch on opening a round table pizza at the new strip mall near stage coach park,he was at 250k and climbing at gave up
It would have be independent.. Only way it would work.. No brand name pizza can go in there... Everyone who lives there likes to think they're exclusive and the shopping center should reflect that.. Or atleast the pizza joint should...

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
It would have be independent.. Only way it would work.. No brand name pizza can go in there... Everyone who lives there likes to think they're exclusive and the shopping center should reflect that.. Or atleast the pizza joint should...
the shopping center plans,,it different,mostly 2 story.Ralphs is the store that is going in,should be real nice

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
kinda over see the idiots?I got time :rolleyes:
You can take the Rhino on the powerline/fire roads, cross the quarry, and up the backside of toby's hill...

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:49 AM
the shopping center plans,,it different,mostly 2 story.Ralphs is the store that is going in,should be real nice
Me too... or atleast old ones... :cool:

JB in so cal
12-20-2005, 10:50 AM
If you're really serious about this, I ran a couple of Roundtables years ago. Still have a noggin full of useless knowledge, though.

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:51 AM
If you're really serious about this, I ran a couple of Roundtables years ago. Still have a noggin full of useless knowledge, though.
serious,,,,, :rolleyes:

ROZ
12-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Roz Elijo pizza :D
It's something my brother and I have kicked around since the whole SE project started...
It would be like Staduim Pizza in Hemet, but a little more upscale..

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Roz Elijo pizza :D
It's something my brother and I have kicked around since the whole SE project started...
It would be like Staduim Pizza in Hemet, but a little more upscale..
thing last night,showing the last 15 years,made me sick.My pay is slowing going down,I need out of construction,my wife wants me to do something else,so my wheels are turnin

ROZ
12-20-2005, 11:04 AM
thing last night,showing the last 15 years,made me sick.My pay is slowing going down,I need out of construction,my wife wants me to do something else,so my wheels are turnin
What happened to the pool dealiio? How about a Tanning salon/ drycleaners ? you already have the delivery rhino :D

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 11:10 AM
What happened to the pool dealiio? How about a Tanning salon/ drycleaners ? you already have the delivery rhino :D
still may happen,its a tough call.I can go back to the company i was with before,new truck,same pay,6:30 to 3 everyday,no one watching over my shoulder,I can take time off for the river etc,Id going back with a new attidude at work,which is all about me,I was the company go to guy before,not anymore,lifes to short to make someone else rich.I stopped with the pool stuff because wife is thinking of moving to AZ,thats still a idea for us,so I may just go do what Ive always done until we see if we are gonna move again!

BarryMac
12-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Tried to get the owner of Major Market here in Dido to franchise with me on an upscale grocery Store in your hood RR, he would have been a billionaire, he declined and I don't have Toby's money to do it on my own... :cry: :cry:

ROZ
12-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Tried to get the owner of Major Market here in Dido to franchise with me on an upscale grocery Store in your hood RR, he would have been a billionaire, he declined and I don't have Toby's money to do it on my own... :cry: :cry:
I think the Ralphs is suppose to be a "posh" store...

riverroyal
12-20-2005, 11:18 AM
I think the Ralphs is suppose to be a "posh" store...
thats kinda keeping us here,the RE market has slowed down,and 2 tears from now the stores will be in,the RE market here will go up again,,,plus the moms