PDA

View Full Version : toy hauler at parker

bordsmnj
04-01-2007, 11:11 AM
wasn't there a list somewhere around here of all the parker places you could store or set up a toy hauler for the long summer? i tried a search but i kinda suck at searching. i would like to educate myself on this before i drag the thing out there and commit. thanks-jas:D

boatnam2
04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
wasn't there a list somewhere around here of all the parker places you could store or set up a toy hauler for the long summer? i tried a search but i kinda suck at searching. i would like to educate myself on this before i drag the thing out there and commit. thanks-jas:D
i know just about every spot,what are you looking to do?store it and use it on the weekend?(many of these)put it on the spot for the summer?(few of these)

bordsmnj
04-01-2007, 11:41 AM
weekend deal and store it or leave it on a spot if the price isn't rediculous:D

boatnam2
04-01-2007, 11:53 AM
castle rock,bransons you can leave it on a spot like bill and shelli.i think sunshine on the cali side you can put it on a spot probaly 4 bills a month.anything else on the cali side is about the same 30-40 month storage and nightly rate .echo,rio,windmill,sunshine,rivershore,big bend.az side red rock,castle rock,bransons,foxes.leave it in a storage yard and put it wherever you want.you have a few options my young man.

bordsmnj
04-01-2007, 03:54 PM
ok i need
good luanch ramp
room to beach or dock boat during day
pet freindly
a store would be nice and gas
owners that aren't dicks.
cheap
:D
i'm thinkin the az side would be wiser as our boat gets thirsty in a hury.

XtrmWakeborder
04-01-2007, 04:47 PM
We use to leave ours in sunshine, but moved next door to river lodge a few years ago. Its much bigger, and much easier to get a spot for the month and just leave it. 325 i believe. You could also throw it in storage and take it out on weekends at river lodge too. We are the spot right accross from the island in the middle of the river. I think we are the only ones brave enough to anchor our boat there. LOTS AND LOTS of rocks on 2 anchors with a line leading to shore.:D

bordsmnj
04-01-2007, 05:34 PM
ok,cool. i thinkin we're gonna try red rock first but y'all can keep the tips and info comin':D

bordsmnj
04-01-2007, 05:48 PM
anyone staying at red rock this year? i just got off the phone with the nice lady there and it looks like we'll be there. i can think of a dosen more questions now but i'm stoked so far.

Mrs. casean
04-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Jason & Linda, we're at Big Bend. We did it last year and it was sooooo easy for us. Our trailer stays on our site as long as we want and it doesn't have to get moved back and forth every time we want to use it. We had sooo much fun last year there and we're set up to put it out May 4th-end of July. The site we had last year is the second row from the water and that was $199. This year we went with the 3rd row from the water for $150. 4 feet further isn't worth that $200 to us They have all you're asking for but a gas station. Easy place and an easy launch ramp/dock/beach and very dog friendly :)

boatnam2
04-01-2007, 06:06 PM
We use to leave ours in sunshine, but moved next door to river lodge a few years ago. Its much bigger, and much easier to get a spot for the month and just leave it. 325 i believe. You could also throw it in storage and take it out on weekends at river lodge too. We are the spot right accross from the island in the middle of the river. I think we are the only ones brave enough to anchor our boat there. LOTS AND LOTS of rocks on 2 anchors with a line leading to shore.:D
yea that is a tough spot to anchor.

revndave
04-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey Jas park it next to us at Foxes.They are dog friendly now.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Castle Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Jason is not fond of their cement marina dealio. :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-02-2007, 07:37 AM
When are you putting your trailer out there?
;)

riverjunkie
04-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Riverland is also an option, they are on the CA side, they have a store and a gas dock. Dog and family friendly, lot of cool peeps. You can have them pull down for the weekend and store in the back storage area when you are not down, or opt for the flat fee and keep it in a spot all summer. Check them out too!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Riverland is also an option, they are on the CA side, they have a store and a gas dock. Dog and family friendly, lot of cool peeps. You can have them pull down for the weekend and store in the back storage area when you are not down, or opt for the flat fee and keep it in a spot all summer. Check them out too!
Thanks! :)

bordsmnj
04-12-2007, 07:28 PM
ok,did a bunch of research and for the long haul Emerald cove seems to be the best bet. a little spendy at first but it's pretty nice there i think so thats were we'll be staying. thanks to all the helped kick down info. especailly boatnam.:D

ddevore
04-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Also, check out River Lodge a little further up north - the owners are cool with dogs and kids. Many spots are so close to the water that I can't weasel out the truck from the trailer to get in - the ramp is a little slick but plenty wide.. I pay $115 for a garage and $45 to keep my trailer on site.

XtrmWakeborder
04-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Also, check out River Lodge a little further up north - the owners are cool with dogs and kids. Many spots are so close to the water that I can't weasel out the truck from the trailer to get in - the ramp is a little slick but plenty wide.. I pay $115 for a garage and $45 to keep my trailer on site.
What spot are you in? Were usually North Beach 43 I think