PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here Wanna Host This Guy?

HavasuSelect
04-01-2007, 05:44 PM
"What it do?! My names Levi, Im 23, a college guy living in Banning, CA, and I want to give Lake Havasu a try for my Spring Break! Ive never been out there before, and Im looking for some people to chillax and stay with a couple nights!
Imma be honest, like my screenname says, Im boozin' on a budget, and spending $60 or so a night on a motel room is a lil much for me. The cost of drinks (and herb LOL 420 friendly here) and gas to drive from Banning, CA to Havasu is enough to break the bank! I have a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" attitude; Id rather put some money towards drinks for whomever is cool enough to harbor my broke ass! So, yeah, I would really appreciate some hospitality from any local Lake Havasu partiers!
Hit me up thru a message! Thanks!
~ Levi"
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=33208725&groupID=100170325&adTopicID=25&Mytoken=74E48528-CDBC-4216-95EBB9FC58B7F2E590825410

Kilrtoy
04-01-2007, 05:46 PM
and to think you found this.......makes one wonder

HavasuSelect
04-01-2007, 05:49 PM
and to think you found this.......makes one wonder
Awwww come on Kilr, I know there's some extra room on your DCB. He sounds like a nice young man:D

beaverretriever
04-01-2007, 05:58 PM
This is a dumb question but if you are dude going to Havasu without a boat, by yourself; would that be any fun? Isn't it only the chicks that get picked up by guys passing by on their boats? I guess you could walk back and fourth on the channel sidewalk in the 100degree heat. WOW, that sounds like blast.:rolleyes:

vmjtc3
04-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey dont forget about karma! Some day when you turn in to a young broke stoner you may need someplace to sleep so you can party in havi also. :rolleyes:

ROZ
04-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Isn't it only the chicks that get picked up by guys passing by on their boats?
Normally I'd say Phebus will be glad to pick him up, but he just sold his boat...
So maybe JB in socal or Outcole'd ? :eek:
:D

Boatcop
04-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Sure. I'll take him in.
Just tell him to make sure he brings a lot of that "herb" he mentions. I'm REAL 420 friendly. ;)

ROZ
04-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Sure. I'll take him in.
Just tell him to make sure he brings a lot of that "herb" he mentions. I'm REAL 420 friendly. ;)
I bet you have a good room for him :) He'll be fed, too :D

beaverretriever
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Sure. I'll take him in.
ROTFL.:D :D Oregano?

RaceFace
04-01-2007, 07:53 PM
About 4 years ago, we were out in Havi...it happened to be Spring Break and I was amazed at all the people hanging in the channel without boats. Wifey was really pregnant and Doc said no boating for her so it was just me and my bro-in-law. I had 4 kids come up to us on the beach and offer $30 for a ride up to the Sandbar.....just up there, not back. Of course I jumped on it. I soon realized I was on to something here. Apparently before we left for the first Sandbar run, they told a bunch of friends. To make a long story short, by the end of the day, after several trips to the Sandbar, I ended up with about $200, a 30 pack of CL's and 6 different girls tried to go topless on the way up to the Sandbar. Ya gotta love free enterprise......and COLLEGE BOOBIES!!! :D

RCB19
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
About 4 years ago, we were out in Havi...it happened to be Spring Break and I was amazed at all the people hanging in the channel without boats. Wifey was really pregnant and Doc said no boating for her so it was just me and my bro-in-law. I had 4 kids come up to us on the beach and offer $30 for a ride up to the Sandbar.....just up there, not back. Of course I jumped on it. I soon realized I was on to something here. Apparently before we left for the first Sandbar run, they told a bunch of friends. To make a long story short, by the end of the day, after several trips to the Sandbar, I ended up with about $200, a 30 pack of CL's and 6 different girls tried to go topless on the way up to the Sandbar. Ya gotta love free enterprise......and COLLEGE BOOBIES!!! :D
Really???

HavaSkank
04-01-2007, 08:04 PM
We call the chicks that cruise the Channel for boat rides "Channel Carp" and we call the creepy guys that walk back and forth with a 30 pack (and no ice chest) "Mexicans"

CARLSON-JET
04-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the good laugh Boatcop.. :)

BadKachina
04-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Sure. I'll take him in.
You should send him a reply, maybe you can have Chris Hanson there too.:D

RaceFace
04-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Really???
Oh yeah!
I think you were married at the time...... :eek:

whiteworks
04-01-2007, 08:17 PM
anyone considering picking up strays be aware of the zero tolerance laws on the water. the consequences are servere.

HavasuSelect
04-01-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm still trying to figure out which college is in Banning???

boatsnblondes
04-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Two things here...first, why can't it be chicks that write that stuff?? Second....he lost me at "420"..Boatcop, this seems to be on your list of favorite things to bring to the party to get a chance to stay for free at your place (read, JAIL)....what is it...I know it's pot, what does the number mean?? thanks....

TheCarDudes
04-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Two things here...first, why can't it be chicks that write that stuff?? Second....he lost me at "420"..Boatcop, this seems to be on your list of favorite things to bring to the party to get a chance to stay for free at your place (read, JAIL)....what is it...I know it's pot, what does the number mean?? thanks....
From what I have heard..... 420 means everyone smokes on April 20th. "National Smoke Out Day"

THATJEFFGUY
04-01-2007, 08:50 PM
From what I have heard..... 420 means everyone smokes on April 20th. "National Smoke Out Day"
The Origin Revealed
According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.
A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.

Phat Matt
04-01-2007, 09:03 PM
The Origin Revealed
According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.
A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.
Whatever!
Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international, and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time". It certainly doesn't matter too much where the term came from because for us parents, it's a flag, a warning sign that our teenagers may be into something that could harm their future. When you see the symbol 420, be aware of what it represents.

Phat Matt
04-01-2007, 09:04 PM
The Origin Revealed
Guess I should have read more. :)

ROZ
04-01-2007, 10:53 PM
I think you were married at the time...... :eek:
Does your wife read hot boat? :confused: :D