PDA

View Full Version : Pixilated...I need the name of your shop, got hit this weekend

lewiville
04-02-2007, 08:44 AM
I need to see you or Gaza today. My new Suburban got hit by a golf cart. My nieghbors kid who is about 9 ran into my rear qtr pnl.
Dan

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Simon's Auto Body
949 951-5265

lewiville
04-02-2007, 09:02 AM
tx

Ivan Dan
04-02-2007, 09:56 AM
I just left them a message as well.

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 12:14 PM
I need to see you or Gaza today. My new Suburban got hit by a golf cart. My nieghbors kid who is about 9 ran into my rear qtr pnl.
Dan
:jawdrop: :D Better late than never!;) I know you were already here...tell your neighbor you want his golf cart!:D

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 12:17 PM
????????????????Sorry, busy busy Monday Dan. I will have G call you now!;)

topless
04-02-2007, 12:23 PM
????????????????Sorry, busy busy Monday Dan. I will have G call you now!;)Maybe you are just being forgetful because you a little hormonal?????:idea: :idea:

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Maybe you are just being forgetful because you a little hormonal?????:idea: :idea:
:( This is true!

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Ok, got the message & you bet we can help ya. Done many quickie lease returns hun. G is still on the phone with another HB customer, so I will make sure he calls you back.;) Our shop is located in Laguna Hills...off the Lake Forest exit of the 405/5 frwy.;)

Brewzed
04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey Pix, my grill come in yet??? I'm dying without my ride

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey Pix, my grill come in yet??? I'm dying without my ride
Calling those AZZ Holes now...BRB

Brewzed
04-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Calling those AZZ Holes now...BRB
I don't know who's worse, Infinity Insurance Company or DJ Motorsports.
You'd think for a grill that cost that much, they would be a little more on the ball.

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't know who's worse, Infinity Insurance Company or DJ Motorsports.
You'd think for a grill that cost that much, they would be a little more on the ball.
Tell me about it. Well...it is still not in... I just spoke with Jennifer at DJ (the idiot I told you about) & she said that " Normally we stock this part...it just happens we are out of it" I read her the riot act & she said maybe there is something she can help the customer out with. So maybe you can call her...I would take her up on that! *Personally I think she is blowing smoke up my AZZ!* She said she will call me when it comes in...possibly on tomorrows truck, but no idea what time that will be. I will keep ya posted.;) ;) Soory sweetie..these aftermarket companies really lag sometimes.

Brewzed
04-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Tell me about it. Well...it is still not in... I just spoke with Jennifer at DJ (the idiot I told you about) & she said that " Normally we stock this part...it just happens we are out of it" I read her the riot act & she said maybe there is something she can help the customer out with. So maybe you can call her...I would take her up on that! *Personally I think she is blowing smoke up my AZZ!* She said she will call me when it comes in...possibly on tomorrows truck, but no idea what time that will be. I will keep ya posted.;) ;) Soory sweetie..these aftermarket companies really lag sometimes.
I just hung up with her, I guess their waiting on the lower bumber inserts to get back from chromer. I asked if you guys could pick up the parts they have, but she said it only comes as a complete kit. I told her the grill is costing me about $1000 extra since I've been paying for the rental for an extra 2-3 weeks now. Hopefully tomorrow. She said she would call you guys in the morning.

lewiville
04-02-2007, 04:09 PM
thank you guys. I have to find out what my schedule is so I can get over there and leave it. I spoke with the guy and it sounded like he was relieved to hear it was only $1000 ( with rental ). I would be to. I glad you guys are still there, tell Gaza thanks. Congrats again:D

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 04:16 PM
I just hung up with her, I guess their waiting on the lower bumber inserts to get back from chromer. I asked if you guys could pick up the parts they have, but she said it only comes as a complete kit. I told her the grill is costing me about $1000 extra since I've been paying for the rental for an extra 2-3 weeks now. Hopefully tomorrow. She said she would call you guys in the morning.
:( :( I hope she is gonna kick in for some of the rental expense??? * Wishful thinking huh?* I will call you as soon as I get it!;)

pixilatedpussy
04-02-2007, 04:17 PM
thank you guys. I have to find out what my schedule is so I can get over there and leave it. I spoke with the guy and it sounded like he was relieved to hear it was only $1000 ( with rental ). I would be to. I glad you guys are still there, tell Gaza thanks. Congrats again:D
Wow! Thats cool, I would think he was ready to kill his kid! LOL! No prob hun, keep us posted & we will get it taken care of. Oh, & Thanks!:D ;)

Mrs. 4-B
04-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Ok, got the message & you bet we can help ya. Done many quickie lease returns hun. G is still on the phone with another HB customer, so I will make sure he calls you back.;) Our shop is located in Laguna Hills...off the Lake Forest exit of the 405/5 frwy.;)
hee hee, I think that was me! My car is done and I will p/u Tuesday. Had a lady change lanes right into my passenger side. Go figure...how do you not know there is a Yukon XL in the lane next to you is beyond me!
Can't wait to get my car back. I know Geza's shop did a great job and quick too!
THANKS SIMON AUTO BODY!