PDA

View Full Version : Props to Maxwedge...

Sleek-Jet
04-02-2007, 08:50 AM
I gotta send a big "Thank You" out to Maxwedge (Matt).
For those that don't know, Bushybeavergirl is evidentally having a sudden loss of mental capacity, and has decided to move out to Arizona to be closer to yours truly. :eek: :D
The problem being that I'm way the fock out here, and she has alot of work to do to get ready for the move. Maxwedge has stepped up and really put in the extra effort helping her out.
So, Thanks Matt for all the late nights this last week, and all the work over the weekend... if you ever make it out this way, everything is on me...

shueman
04-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Friends Helping Friends... :cool:

BarryMac
04-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Great job Maxwedge, awesome of you to lend a hand to the chickwithabush, she's good people despite her taste in men... :D :D
if you ever make it out this way, everything is on me...
Dude, please don't leave yourself open like this again, if you do I'll have to respond to it... :D D:

AZJD
04-02-2007, 11:04 AM
For those that don't know, Bushybeavergirl is evidentally having a sudden loss of mental capacity, and has decided to move out to Arizona to be closer to yours truly. :eek: :D
The problem being that I'm way the fock out here, and she has alot of work to do to get ready for the move. Maxwedge has stepped up and really put in the extra effort helping her out.
So, Thanks Matt for all the late nights this last week, and all the work over the weekend... if you ever make it out this way, everything is on me...
He may be getting all the payment he needs already!:D :D :D :D :D
Just kidding! Welcome to Az Bushy!

Jordy
04-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Sudden loss of mental capacity??? That's gotta be the understatement of the year, between moving to North Nogales and moving to be closer to you. That might fall into the category of stroke or aneurysm. I do know I'd most likely have to be brain dead to live down there!!! :D :D :D

maxwedge
04-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Well you know, the local mayor told me, anything that helped get Bushy out of town would be a big plus for our community. J/K.:D
Really I was glad to help. Your welcome.

BshyBvrGirl
04-02-2007, 03:29 PM
It is a bit peculiar that my exboyfriend volunteered to help out :idea: And this wasn't just some help screw in a light bulb type volunteering. No no, he repainted my entire kitchen, which was a big ole p.i.t.a.
Let's face it....Maxwedge had a hard on for me all week :devil: He's going to miss me :D
Thanks again Maxwedge. I appreciate it. Kinda a reminded me why I liked you in the first place :)

maxwedge
04-02-2007, 04:44 PM
... And this wasn't just some help screw in a light bulb type volunteering...
Actually this isn't exactly true... I ment to tell you, while you were at the store with your mom, I didn't know where you kept light bulbs so I stole a functioning one out of the back room in your basement, and used it to replace the non-functioning one by the breaker panel so I could read the mislabled breakers better. You now need to replace the bulb in the back room.:D
Let's face it....Maxwedge had a hard on for me all week... :D
Stop making up imaginary hard ons. It's very weird. Next thing you know, you have an imaginary hot boat husband or something. I'm sure sleek will be glad to show you a real hard on soon enough.:D
Now stop bothering me, with all this thank you crap. I have a reputation as an asshole to keep up, and drama threads to search for.:D

rrrr
04-02-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm hoping you didn't convince her to move by showing off your cactus collection.....:jawdrop: :D

BshyBvrGirl
04-03-2007, 05:03 AM
<Stop making up imaginary hard ons. It's very weird.>
hmmm...somebody seems to be protesting a bit much :D
< Next thing you know, you have an imaginary hot boat husband or something. I'm sure sleek will be glad to show you a real hard on soon enough.:D>
Well, I cannot tell a lie. Sleek is actually my alter ego. He's completely made up. I needed an imaginary boyfriend to entertain me :D

Sleek-Jet
04-03-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm hoping you didn't convince her to move by showing off your cactus collection.....:jawdrop: :D
She like the size of my Saguaro....
that's in the back yard :D
Great, now I found out I'm imaginary... I guess this explains why no one listens to me at work... :)

Jordy
04-03-2007, 07:31 AM
I guess this explains why no one listens to me at work... :)
Just at work??? :idea: :) :confused: :D

Sleek-Jet
04-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Just at work??? :idea: :) :confused: :D
Well... everywhere else for that matter... :D

BshyBvrGirl
04-03-2007, 07:59 AM
She like the size of my Saguaro....
nope, no complaints about your Saguaro :devil: :D
of course, in my imagination, everything's just right :D