CARLSON-JET
04-03-2007, 09:56 AM
:D :devil: :D :devil: :)

HCS
04-03-2007, 09:57 AM
No way. That guys a fag.

Nord
04-03-2007, 11:12 AM
I think its great that the people that call actually have some pull over the show!

topless
04-03-2007, 11:13 AM
I just read that if he wins, Simon is quitting the show.

RitcheyRch
04-03-2007, 11:28 AM
I sure hope he gets voted off and soon.

SHOTKALLIN
04-03-2007, 12:04 PM
It was a nice show till it was ruined. Haters of the show should just not watch. Its sad you you cant have good family entertainment anymore.

SHOTKALLIN
04-03-2007, 12:05 PM
No way. That guys a fag.
yes he is

eliminatedsprinter
04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
I'll just have to watch. I'm not allowed to vote. I'm a grown a$$ man!:rolleyes:
And I sure as he## wouldn't do anything Howard Stern told me too. After all, people have been watching geek acts for thousands of years. But you are just supposed to laugh at a geeks, not follow them!:eek: :) :rolleyes:

Nord
04-03-2007, 01:45 PM
ahahahahahaha!!!!! Was it ruined for all of you guys!!! lol!! Well Tough!!!
~NORD~

Nord
04-03-2007, 07:41 PM
ttt
SUCKAS!!!!!

Troy McClure
04-03-2007, 07:53 PM
I take it Sanjia won again???:confused: :confused:

eliminatedsprinter
04-03-2007, 10:54 PM
ahahahahahaha!!!!! Was it ruined for all of you guys!!! lol!! Well Tough!!!
~NORD~
Didn't watch tonight (the Lakers were on).
Of course, the only ones for whom anything is being ruined is, of course, those young people who have worked so long to have their big brake on Idol. But hey, it's just their hopes, dreams, and career goals at stake. What's that compaired to a laugh. So go ahead, get on the phone with all the teenybopper girls and NAMBLA members and call in to vote for Sanjaya on idol. Howard Stern (the king of the geeks) will be proud of all his devoted subjects.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

h2oski2fast
04-04-2007, 01:50 AM
FOR SANJIA!!!!!!!
I voted like 50 times last week and the week before:devil:
I hope that terrible guy wins!!!
~NORD~
FAG!

eliminatedsprinter
04-04-2007, 10:28 PM
FOR SANJIA!!!!!!!
I voted like 50 times last week and the week before:devil:
I hope that terrible guy wins!!!
~NORD~
Great you folks ganged up and made another young girl cry again. What are you giong to do after Idol is over, go back to knocking down old ladies in thier walkers?
P.S. I'm seeing a rather clear pattern here. You are getting off on hurting young females for the pleasure of a couple of scrawny males.
That little gag of yours no doubt cost that Stephanie girl you kept from getting into the top ten, and thus on the Idol tour. I wonder if you would be laughing, if a bunch of people ganged up and played such a costly joke on you.

shueman
04-05-2007, 03:56 AM
Gotta be sure to catch the Morning Stiffie....Stu w/o his teefs is hilarious...:D

Nord
04-11-2007, 10:29 PM
FAG!
ummmmmmm?????
Great you folks ganged up and made another young girl cry again. What are you giong to do after Idol is over, go back to knocking down old ladies in thier walkers?
P.S. I'm seeing a rather clear pattern here. You are getting off on hurting young females for the pleasure of a couple of scrawny males.
That little gag of yours no doubt cost that Stephanie girl you kept from getting into the top ten, and thus on the Idol tour. I wonder if you would be laughing, if a bunch of people ganged up and played such a costly joke on you.
Actually I steal little kid's candy on Halloween, old people scare me ;)
You can Have H20'S comment
Gotta be sure to catch the Morning Stiffie....Stu w/o his teefs is hilarious...:D
I'm guessing you live in the 909's?? KCAL ROCKS!!!!!!!!
SANJIA STAYS AGAIN!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, because of this little stunt, American Idol has the biggest rating ever with a record # of votes tonight because of new viewers!!!! These viewers, like myself, have never watched the show......until now!!! I do know that a lot of the people that don't become the "American Idol" at the end, still get signed and make very good money.
Pure entertainment:devil:

Ultrafied
04-11-2007, 11:34 PM
:D :D :D . LMAO ... hardley ever have seen the show, but did get to vote twice. I think it's the funniest thing. It would just crack me up if Sanjai wins....

topless
04-12-2007, 01:37 AM
If he wins, how far do you really think he'll go? Just like last years winner Taylor Hicks? He is already a has been and I can't recall one song he has done. Sanjaya, whether he wins or not will be remembered more than most of the others that have made it this far. (too bad but it is a fact) American Idol is a joke for the most part anyway. Many very talented people didn't even make it to hollywood yet some of the retards did. The only enertaining part is the auditions. Right now the reason people watch is to see the fag get voted off and it has only helped the ratings not hurt them.

Rexone
04-12-2007, 03:12 AM
ummmmmmm?????
By the way, because of this little stunt, American Idol has the biggest rating ever with a record # of votes tonight because of new viewers!!!! These viewers, like myself, have never watched the show......until now!!! I do know that a lot of the people that don't become the "American Idol" at the end, still get signed and make very good money.
Pure entertainment:devil:
Number of voters has no correlation to number of viewers because people can vote as many times as they want (hundreds or thousands on speed dial). I predict it will be the downfall of the show long term. I know I have little interest in watching it any longer where up till last year I watched it quite a bit regularly. Whatever new watchers are tuned in due to Sangaya will soom disappear as well next season. The Taylor Hicks soul patrol bs last year is what started all the voting for less than the best trend. I was dissapointed with last years results based on vocal ability (I think there were at least 4 with more ability than Taylor) and this year is rising to even a higher level of disappointment with Sangaya staying on while many better talents didn't even make the top 12 and more have been voted off within the top 12 that were far better than he. The show has pretty much turned into to a joke in terms of anyone with actual great talent prevailing. Some of the best singers didn't even make the top 12 this year.
If they stopped the "vote as many times as you want" and limited it to one vote per person it would have some meaning. Of course then they'd only be recording 10 million viewers vs the current 35. ;)

eliminatedsprinter
04-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Yes but the NAMBLA members who are voting for Sanjaya are happy.:rolleyes: