PDA

View Full Version : Life without parole???

ratso
04-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Would this be your solution to the problem???:jawdrop:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17915965/wid/11915773?GT1=9303

ratso
04-03-2007, 11:35 AM
It seems here in Texas, we're first to put people to death, and apparently are leading the way with involuntary quarantines also:jawdrop:

Coded-Dude
04-03-2007, 11:43 AM
trend-setters.......you should come back with the Open Container exception law again.

SHOTKALLIN
04-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Texas is great. If it wasn't so far I would move.:D Here in Cali this guy would be let free to infect everyone else because locking him up is unconstitutional. They should allow Dr. Kivorkian to pay him a visit. Watching T.V. all day is gonna get boring.
As far as the death penalty....Texas leads by example. Soon they will start having 2 at a time. Wouldn't that be great?

Coded-Dude
04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
live coverage of hand to hand battles to the death?

h2oski2fast
04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Daniels said he realizes now that he endangered the public. But “I thought I’d come to a country where I’d finally be treated like a person, and bam, here I am.”
Yeah, come to the US with a sickness and hope they cure you........ probably for free too. :idea: :idea: :idea:

ratso
04-03-2007, 12:05 PM
It seems there could be a better solution though. What if it was your son or daughter? Right now it seems to quarantine is the only answer, but it does seem inhumane...

SHOTKALLIN
04-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Daniels said he realizes now that he endangered the public. But “I thought I’d come to a country where I’d finally be treated like a person, and bam, here I am.”
Yeah, come to the US with a sickness and hope they cure you........ probably for free too. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Deport him problem solved.

SHOTKALLIN
04-03-2007, 12:14 PM
It seems there could be a better solution though. What if it was your son or daughter? Right now it seems to quarantine is the only answer, but it does seem inhumane...
Are they working on a cure? Life in quarantine with no future cure....I'll take the lethal injection.
No human contact. Confined to a jail cell. How many times can you watch The Price is Right?

h2oski2fast
04-03-2007, 12:24 PM
If he was a US citizen, I might have more compasion. If he is, I don't believe he needs to be in the criminal division of the hospital and I feel that they need to better take care of him. Hell, if he is not a citizen, I'm suprised they didn't give him a nice house in the country.
I do think he was putting people in danger and writing people who he came in contact with death sentences. I would also say that he knew the disease in which he is incubating, that was the reason for coming here in the first place.

Old Texan
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
"Damn Lunger..."- Johnny Ringo, Tombstone