PDA

View Full Version : Mag / Hytech Tranny Pan

SCR INC
04-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Do these pans reduce the tranny temp much.. Is it worth the time and money.. How about the rear diff cover ?? They do much.. 05 Dmax ..
Thanks

ultra27jay
04-04-2007, 12:56 PM
i have them in stock over here in aliso viejo. and i have them on my 06 duramax. and yes they help. my trans runs about 110 with a semi senthic trans fluid. i do alot of driving and it helps. the rear end helps also 8 quarts total and i use ams oil synethic. with a temp guage hooked up to th rear end it barley gets above 125 degrees. let me know if u want to pick up or have me install them. feel free to call me at the shop 949-215-9757 ask for jay

shippingguy
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
i have them in stock over here in aliso viejo. and i have them on my 06 duramax. and yes they help. my trans runs about 110 with a semi senthic trans fluid. i do alot of driving and it helps. the rear end helps also 8 quarts total and i use ams oil synethic. with a temp guage hooked up to th rear end it barley gets above 125 degrees. let me know if u want to pick up or have me install them. feel free to call me at the shop 949-215-9757 ask for jay
What would doing this setup cost on my truck Jason?

SCR INC
04-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Please pm me with quote for both.. break it down please.. Iam in Lake forest so you are close! Thanks