PDA

View Full Version : Much thanks to the Pixies!

Mrs. 4-B
04-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I big thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Pixilated at Simon's Auto Body for putting my baby back together! They did a great job and my Yukon looks good as new!
And congrats also on the "bun in the oven"! I'm thinking pink for you! :D

lewiville
04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
oh brother. I was just there yesterday to get an estamet from Gaza and I liked the qoute so much I decided to go back tomorrow after some a$$ hole on his new motorcycle rear ended my brand new Burb. Pics to follow.

Pussywhippled
04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
White Suburban on the 91fwy?

lewiville
04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
White Suburban on the 91fwy?
Cee, that was me. I just bought the damn thing from Photoglo two weeks ago.
THe motorcyle tried to cut in between me and a southwestern trader truck and before you knew it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ( thats motorcyle tires scretching ),,,, bammm. All I saw were assholes and elboes.

lewiville
04-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Wow, how bad was the guy on the bike? Your sub is F'd up and the bike, well... I can only imagine him...
When I saw your car and the bike the first thing I thought was...
Look at that... That sub had to be changing lanes and didn't see the bike and creamola... Figuring because of the right rear corner not just some bumper action.
Do you know what happened to the guy?
We were standing in traffic and I saw him coming from the rear view mirror. He tried to wedge in between me and a truck and then skidded right into me. There was a L.A. county Sheriff in front of me and stand to talk to the CHP. The guy walked away and only has minor scratches. F'ed up his brand new bike Honda 650

Mrs. 4-B
04-04-2007, 05:34 AM
oh brother. I was just there yesterday to get an estamet from Gaza and I liked the qoute so much I decided to go back tomorrow after some a$$ hole on his new motorcycle rear ended my brand new Burb. Pics to follow.
Tina and Geza will take good care of you.