PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle rear ended me in my new Burb on the 91 today

lewiville
04-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I cant fricken believe it. I just buy a awesome new Burb from Photoglo about two weeks ago and all of a sudden its a fricken target. I was in Havasu this weekend and we were setting up our site at the Landing and a 9 year old girl drives her dad's cart into me. Dents the passenger rear qrtr panel. I come home and get a quote from Gaza yesterday.
Today I'm on my way home from work and get fricken rear ended by some a---hole on a brand new Honda 650. Saw him coming and eeeeeeeeeeeek, bammmmm. All I saw were ass holes and elbows. Saw the guy fly over his handle bars and pass me up. I thought the truck next to me was going to run his ass over. This was 30 yards after the Green River over pass. He finished taking out my rear quarter panel. I'll be at the Simon AB tomorrow.
Pic's to come

Pussywhippled
04-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Wow, how bad was the guy on the bike? Your sub is F'd up and the bike, well... I can only imagine him...
When I saw your car and the bike the first thing I thought was...
Look at that... That sub had to be changing lanes and didn't see the bike and creamola... Figuring because of the right rear corner not just some bumper action.
Do you know what happened to the guy?

Ms.Havasu
04-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Why does that always happen when you get something new.

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I cant fricken believe it. I just buy a awesome new Burb from Photoglo about two weeks ago and all of a sudden its a fricken target. I was in Havasu this weekend and we were setting up our site at the Landing and a 9 year old girl drives her dad's cart into me. Dents the passenger rear qrtr panel. I come home and get a quote from Gaza yesterday.
Today I'm on my way home from work and get fricken rear ended by some a---hole on a brand new Honda 650. Saw him coming and eeeeeeeeeeeek, bammmmm. All I saw were ass holes and elbows. Saw the guy fly over his handle bars and pass me up. I thought the truck next to me was going to run his ass over. This was 30 yards after the Green River over pass. He finished taking out my rear quarter panel. I'll be at the Simon AB tomorrow.
Pic's to come
As I passed over the bridge to go over to Ralphs I saw you guys :(. Of course I did not know it was a fellow HB at the time.

RiverRatMike
04-03-2007, 08:58 PM
when it rains it pours

locogringo
04-03-2007, 08:59 PM
for some reaon its called the "New car Wreckavitus Syndrome".
It sucks huh?
Sorry to hear that.

lewiville
04-03-2007, 09:00 PM
As I passed over the bridge to go over to Ralphs I saw you guys :(. Of course I did not know it was a fellow HB at the time.
Did you see the fire department? I was standing with a L.A. county SHeiff that saw the whole thing. He was right in front of me. The CHP took about 25 min to get there.

lewiville
04-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Why does that always happen when you get something new.
have been hit twice in 48 hours.............fricken chevy's. This is the first Chevy I have ever owned

brad22
04-03-2007, 09:06 PM
weaksauce, sucks to hear that. how did the biker feel after that one??

lewiville
04-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussywhippled
Wow, how bad was the guy on the bike? Your sub is F'd up and the bike, well... I can only imagine him...
When I saw your car and the bike the first thing I thought was...
Look at that... That sub had to be changing lanes and didn't see the bike and creamola... Figuring because of the right rear corner not just some bumper action.
Do you know what happened to the guy?
We were standing in traffic and I saw him coming from the rear view mirror. He tried to wedge in between me and a truck and then skidded right into me. There was a L.A. county Sheriff in front of me and stand to talk to the CHP. The guy walked away and only has minor scratches. F'ed up his brand new bike Honda 650

lewiville
04-03-2007, 09:09 PM
when it rains it pours
Does it stop? What the hell is in the weather tomorrow?

Pussywhippled
04-03-2007, 09:15 PM
when it rains it pours
I think it's called a full moon, look outside...

lewiville
04-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I think it's called a full moon, look outside...
thats funny. thats what my nieghbor said when I came home.

lewiville
04-04-2007, 07:46 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6738Burb_rear_ended_91_fwy_4-3-07_2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6738Burb_rear_ended_91_fwy_4-3-07_2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6738Burb_rear_ended_4-3-07_91_fwy_3.jpg
enough already

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Pic's to come
That sucks. Stop crashing into shit just so you can go see Tina's boobies. :D
Gotta love that area. Drive it everyday.

lewiville
04-04-2007, 07:52 AM
I might love the Boobage, but, this is nuts. Im not crashing into shit, people are crashing in to me. I have never had this happen before:D :D

707dog
04-04-2007, 08:07 AM
damn bro sux! when you said new you wasnt kidding hell dont even have plates on it yet did a lil # on that 1/4 panel also...

Havasu1986
04-04-2007, 08:20 AM
At least now you can collect for 2 accidents and pay for 1.:D

lewiville
04-04-2007, 09:17 AM
At least now you can collect for 2 accidents and pay for 1.:D
damn Skippy. I wounder if I have to pay taxes on it?

Pussywhippled
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Nice ground effects...

Baja Big Dog
04-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Pic's to come
Well at least your first concern was for the health of the A hole motorcycle rider, and not your dented truck!!!!
Signed
An A hole motorcycle rider.

MR.rvrluvr
04-04-2007, 10:50 AM
when I bought my 97 duelly it got hit sitting in the dealer parking lot while I was signing the papers.. Got all the info and said I would bring it back on monday to get it fixed....on the way home I was driving down riverside ave. in rialto, it was really dark that night, and bang WTF, I ran over a driveshaft.... went thru the rocker panel put a hole in the passenger rear door went in the pass. rear fender blew out the tire and exited through the rear of the fender....needless to say when I took it in monday they were confused by the new damage......Wife told me the truck was jinxed and to get rid of it.....6 years and 80,000 miles later it was the best truck I ever owned ( had 7 trucks so far, 3 of them duellys)..That thing was a work horse... Just chalk it up to bad luck..Thats what I did..Hated selling it but it was time to move on....I still see the truck every once in a while, it looks like it is doing a good job for the new owner as well:) :)
keep your head up ....sheet happens

2Driver
04-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Man that sucks!
I got it too. Got my new truck from Jay and had a shopping cart roll 200' down hill into my driver door. I couldnt believe what it did to my door. It looked like I was backed into by another car :mad:

BoatPI
04-04-2007, 01:22 PM
A number of years back I purchased a new Toyota. Nice car. In the first year it was hit and run THREE times. Well, almost three, and the second guy nailed it in his new Mercedes when it was parked and i was sucking up beer and dancing looking boobies in a lounge. Next thing I know is Anaheim PD had me paged in the place. I walk outside and my nearly new car is 1/2 totaled and the Mercedes jacka++ is in cuffs, drunk of course.
i KNOW THE FEELING.
I sold it when it was repaired. jinxed car I imagine.

lewiville
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
i just hope this guy has insurance

topless
04-04-2007, 02:22 PM
i just hope this guy has insuranceYou didn't get his insurance information? Even so, your uninsured motorist will cover it.

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Holy crap hun:( ....glad it wasnt worse.;) Take care & Im sure I will see you soon.;)

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
:jawdrop: :devil: :D Man...whats gonna happen when I start nursing??:jawdrop: :D

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Holy crap hun:( ....glad it wasnt worse.;) Take care & Im sure I will see you soon.;)
How yoo doin? :wink: :p :p

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
:jawdrop: :devil: :D Man...whats gonna happen when I start nursing??:jawdrop: :D
Probably have a bunch of us perves peaking over your shoulders trying to get a peek. :D

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Probably have a bunch of us perves peaking over your shoulders trying to get a peek. :D
:devil: :devil: :devil: ;) Hi hunny!;)

lewiville
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
You didn't get his insurance information? Even so, your uninsured motorist will cover it.
The CHP officer would not let me get his information. He said "contact your insurance co. and they will walk you through the whole process. So I went to get the cover sheet from the CHP today and it had his number on it. So I called and got his info. Then called Geico and they took a report from me because the biker has not called it in yet. The insurance co. said they have to contact the biker and find out if it really happened, get his story, check and make sure his policy is up to date, check with there under writers. Then I will get a call to where I need to take it for a appraisal and then I can take it to Simon.
So thats what I mean that "I hope he has insurance"

lewiville
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Im going to try to get it to you guys buy Thursday or Friday afternoon and then keep it for as long as you need it.

Never Too Old
04-04-2007, 03:59 PM
You didn't get his insurance information? Even so, your uninsured motorist will cover it.
Is that right? I've been told that "uninsured motorist" only covers medical bills - not property damage. I could be wrong...

squirt'nmyload
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Is that right? I've been told that "uninsured motorist" only covers medical bills - not property damage. I could be wrong...
i thought the same thing but....................
:)
uninsured motorist coverage:
An automobile policy option which covers one for property damage and bodily injury caused by another motorist whose coverage is insufficient to cover the damages one has suffered. This policy compensates the injured party for the difference between the injury suffered and the liability covered by the insurance of the driver at fault.

lewiville
04-04-2007, 04:31 PM
An automobile policy option which covers one for property damage and bodily injury caused by another motorist whose coverage is insufficient to cover the damages one has suffered. This policy compensates the injured party for the difference between the injury suffered and the liability covered by the insurance of the driver at fault.
Im not that worried about getting it fixed. im covered to the hilt. It looks like things are going to be ok as far as his ins.

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Yep uninsured covers the entire loss...except when the policy has a max!:mad: Been there done that! But you are responsible for your deductible then & that sux!

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Im going to try to get it to you guys buy Thursday or Friday afternoon and then keep it for as long as you need it.
No problem hun,We are there all day tomorrow. Geza & I leave for the river friday at lunch ...but Amanda:devil: :D will be there to handle things for you.;) Geza will be back in the office on Tuesday.;)

BoatFloating
04-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Pic's to come
Better happen now then after you got it fixed....

pixilatedpussy
04-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Better happen now then after you got it fixed....
YOU ARE SUCH A DORK!!!!! :D :D :D :D LMFAO! I just love you! So I guess I will see you in a couple weeks huh? Keep in touch with Geza, Dave or I so we know where to find you!:devil: :devil:

BoatFloating
04-04-2007, 08:32 PM
YOU ARE SUCH A DORK!!!!! :D :D :D :D LMFAO! I just love you! So I guess I will see you in a couple weeks huh? Keep in touch with Geza, Dave or I so we know where to find you!:devil: :devil:
I sent you a text message..:eek:

lewiville
04-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I sent you a text message..:eek:
why you guys high jack my thread?? Its my pitty party, waaaaaa waaaa:confused: :confused:

Moneypitt
04-04-2007, 09:02 PM
i just hope this guy has insurance
I wouldn't show those pics to his insurance co. That trailer ball is an illegal extension of your vehicle. Ca. law, no slide ins unless you have a trailer hooked to it.....Did the biker hook the slide in? Of course not, but look at the "maybes"............MP

lewiville
04-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't show those pics to his insurance co. That trailer ball is an illegal extension of your vehicle. Ca. law, no slide ins unless you have a trailer hooked to it.....Did the biker hook the slide in? Of course not, but look at the "maybes"............MP
I did not know that. i leave that damn thing in everywhere I go. The CHP didn't say anything or the sheriff that was there with me. Thanks for the info.

RitcheyRch
04-05-2007, 04:48 AM
I didnt know that. Guess is one of those things that isnt enforced since see a lot of cars and trucks on the road with their sliders in.

diggler
04-05-2007, 05:17 AM
As a lot of folks know, I just bought my wife a brand new Mini Cooper. Damn thing had 200 miles on it before some dipshit kids threw gravel off an overpass as she was driving on the freeway. Destroyed the windshield and hood. Car is still in the bodyshop getting fixed. :mad:

BoatFloating
04-05-2007, 06:47 AM
why you guys high jack my thread?? Its my pitty party, waaaaaa waaaa:confused: :confused:
Sorry....... I'll pray you get no more damage to your car....

lewiville
04-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Sorry....... I'll pray you get no more damage to your car....
Better:)
The only problem is that as you, these things come in three. I cant wait to see whats next.:sqeyes:

BoatFloating
04-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Better:)
The only problem is that as you, these things come in three. I cant wait to see whats next.:sqeyes:
Hit a pole on the already damaged area and you're good....:D

lewiville
04-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Hit a pole on the already damaged area and you're good....:D
I was just telling my nieghbor I should just hit myself in the head:mad: :mad:

lewiville
04-09-2007, 10:25 PM
forget Tina's boobies, have you seen Amanda's? Holly crap, they have got to have there own zip code.

YeLLowBoaT
04-09-2007, 10:49 PM
have been hit twice in 48 hours.............fricken chevy's. This is the first Chevy I have ever owned
lol my GMC was hit hit 6x last year... none of them my fualt( 4 were me getting rearended when I was stoped at a red light) I like the lady that hit my bronco... did not even scratch the bumber, but fooker her car up bad.

YeLLowBoaT
04-09-2007, 10:50 PM
forget Tina's boobies, have you seen Amanda's? Holly crap, they have got to have there own zip code.
we need proof...at the very least pics... a video of her jumping up and down would be better.

lewiville
04-10-2007, 12:10 AM
we need proof...at the very least pics... a video of her jumping up and down would be better.
ahhh, at best PM pixilated. she can help you out.

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2007, 04:34 AM
LMAO-
Where is Amanda she needs to get back on the boards. :)

lewiville
04-10-2007, 06:10 AM
LMAO-
Where is Amanda she needs to get back on the boards. :)
behind the desk. email and tell her that. she looked pretty depressed yesterday. she WAS wearing a really nice shirt thou:D :D :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2007, 06:17 AM
behind the desk. email and tell her that. she looked pretty depressed yesterday. she WAS wearing a really nice shirt thou:D :D :devil:
Really??-We will have to call her when Tina gets here today.

lewiville
04-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Really??-We will have to call her when Tina gets here today.
check your PM's

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2007, 06:43 AM
check your PM's
Check yours :D

lewiville
04-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Check yours :D
check yours:cool:

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Lol :)

lewiville
04-10-2007, 07:12 AM
Lol :)
:D check yours again:D

lewiville
05-07-2007, 09:07 PM
well it looks like I get it back tomorrow:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2007, 09:10 PM
good deal.:D

lewiville
05-07-2007, 09:25 PM
good deal.:D
Its only been a month because of the guys insurance. Then I was going to use mine and there his and back and forth. Simon Body is awesome. cant wait. I even forgot what it looks like.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Its only been a month because of the guys insurance. Then I was going to use mine and there his and back and forth. Simon Body is awesome. cant wait. I even forgot what it looks like.
Just look at the bright side.. it's going to be like getting a new car.:D

lewiville
05-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Just look at the bright side.. it's going to be like getting a new car.:D
ha ha ha. so funny I forgot to laugh. although, it should still have that "new car" smell. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-07-2007, 09:36 PM
ha ha ha. so funny I forgot to laugh. although, it should still have that "new car" smell. :D :D :D
LOL!! :D :D

4DAY4PLAY
05-07-2007, 10:09 PM
what sucks is you wil always have to live with the fact that its been is an accident. If you go to sell it, and someone runs carfax, or any other "vehicle history report" it will show its been in an accident no matter how good the body work is....i feel for you bro.

lewiville
05-07-2007, 10:36 PM
what sucks is you wil always have to live with the fact that its been is an accident. If you go to sell it, and someone runs carfax, or any other "vehicle history report" it will show its been in an accident no matter how good the body work is....i feel for you bro.
yeah thats a bummer. thank god I have the best man on the job fixen my ride.

Outnumbered
05-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Did I tell you about the time I had a new Acura for just a few days and an old man slamed his door into the side of my car while I was sitting in it talking on my cell phone?:D ....oh never mind;)

Outnumbered
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Ya bro, that thing appraises out at $12k now according to the Gay4play low book value:D Thanks for chiming in oh master of all things re-sale:D

lewiville
05-08-2007, 11:24 PM
got it back and she looks better than new, thanks Simons Auto Body of Laguna Nieguel California 949-951-5265 just behind furnature row off of the 5 fwy, open 8 to 6 pm with two of the hottest chicks working the front counter........................................... ....did I miss anything here?

Outnumbered
05-09-2007, 12:04 AM
got it back and she looks better than new, thanks Simons Auto Body of Laguna Nieguel California 949-951-5265 just behind furnature row off of the 5 fwy, open 8 to 6 pm with two of the hottest chicks working the front counter........................................... ....did I miss anything here?
Cool. Now install one of these and you're good to go...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2303000-2303999/2303256_25_full.jpg

lewiville
05-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Cool. Now install one of these and you're good to go...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2303000-2303999/2303256_25_full.jpg
okee dokee:devil: :devil: mother effer trys anything on me it'll fock em up