PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lakers fans!

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Here come the Clips tomorrow :). If the Clips win they will only be 1.5 games behind them. Next Thursday the Lakers are the home team -VS- the Clippers and I will be at that game. Maybe that will be the game that puts the Clips in front of the Lakers.......
Pucker up BABY!

Tom Brown
04-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm not a Lakers fan but I'll post in here as one since I'd be too embarrassed to pretend to like the Clippers.

BajaMike
04-03-2007, 09:10 PM
What happened to the FLakers tonight???:confused:
Go Miami Heat!!!
Go, Jenny.....
http://www.nba.com/media/heat/dancerheadshot06_jenny.jpg

GAME TIME
04-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Here come the Clips tomorrow :). If the Clips win they will only be 1.5 games behind them. Next Thursday the Lakers are the home team -VS- the Clippers and I will be at that game. Maybe that will be the game that puts the Clips in front of the Lakers.......
Pucker up BABY!
Not going to happen.

BajaMike
04-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Not going to happen.
Joey, hows that boat running.....sure looks good!!!!
:idea:

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 12:07 AM
DILLF is opening his mouth and inserting his foot again! :D
The Lakers have already won the season series between the clippers.
Denver got lucky tonight and made two stops in the last 2 minutes to win the game, it was a see saw battle all night.
Hopefully Kwame is not hurt too bad, I cant believe Camby stepped all over his ankle, that was BS.

h2oski2fast
04-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Pucker up BABY!
If my aunt had a di(k, she'd be my uncle!
Funny how you start running your mouth again now. Imagine that!

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Running my mouth again? What, you friggin' Laker Fans afraid to see what is in front of you.
The Lakers-Clippers play tonight and in the past we used to have some fun going back and forth. Now, you LF's don't want to talk about it?
WTF!
It's OK though because Kobe is leading the league in scoring........

acatitude
04-04-2007, 07:41 AM
both those teams have some pretty good ex queen players. maybe petrie traded the wrong guys lol..:D

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Denver got lucky tonight and made two stops in the last 2 minutes to win the game, it was a see saw battle all night.
Hopefully Kwame is not hurt too bad, I cant believe Camby stepped all over his ankle, that was BS.
Don't have a stroke tonight during the game. I won't be able to watch it all myself but will try to watch as much as I can.
Fat lady....and shit!
As badly as the Clips have played all year here they are playnig good ball heading into the playoffs. Something all of you LF's said would never happen :).
Well....bring on the fat lady

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm not a Lakers fan but I'll post in here as one since I'd be too embarrassed to pretend to like the Clippers.
HAHA....Come on, when have you ever been embarassed TB?

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Don't have a stroke tonight during the game. I won't be able to watch it all myself but will try to watch as much as I can.
Fat lady....and shit!
As badly as the Clips have played all year here they are playnig good ball heading into the playoffs. Something all of you LF's said would never happen :).
Well....bring on the fat lady
The clippers are not in the playoffs yet. ;)
I wont have a heart attack, but I do look for Kobe to drop 50+ on the clippers.

GAME TIME
04-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Joey, hows that boat running.....sure looks good!!!!
:idea:
Thanks Mike. She's running good. Took the baby out last weekend for his first trip and all was good. When you heading out next?
Oh...
LAKER NATION!!!!!:D

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:18 AM
The clippers are not in the playoffs yet. ;)
I wont have a heart attack, but I do look for Kobe to drop 50+ on the clippers.
Last time I checked either were the Lakers :)

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:53 AM
There you go again Insane....Check your numbers and you will see the season series is 2-0 with the Lakers on top but there are two games left. That is what you call opening your mouth and inserting your foot. You have cornered the market :)
Other teams always get "lucky" when they beat the Lakers....lol

MayDaze
04-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Running my mouth again? What, you friggin' Laker Fans afraid to see what is in front of you.
The Lakers-Clippers play tonight and in the past we used to have some fun going back and forth. Now, you LF's don't want to talk about it?
WTF!
It's OK though because Kobe is leading the league in scoring........
Call my crazy and I haven't been involved in the back and forth here but weren't the Clippers suppose to wipe the floor with the Lakers as far as records go?

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 11:48 AM
The Lakers are pissed right now, dont be surprised if the clippers look like the Kings did the other night.

AirtimeLavey
04-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah, Lakers have struggled and still have to work things out, like some sort of defense, but no way they're going to lose to the JV. Nice to see the wannabe's (JV Clippers) making a run and trying to get into the playoffs. Still don't see how a wannabe NBA team fan can even begin to talk any trash about any other team, let alone the Lake Show. Envy is a funny thing. :rolleyes: :D

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 04:05 PM
yOU GUYS TALK A LOT OF SHIT FOR A TEAM THAT WILL BE BLOWN OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND. Sorry about the caps.
The Clips should win this game by between 10-15 points. An easy win tonight regardless if Kobe goes for 50 or not. Clips are playing excellant ball right now and the Lakers aren't. It comes down to the D and the Lakers have no consistency defensively. Easy to see if you friggin' LF's will take off your rose colored glasses.
Bottom line...the Lakers have played better than expected and the Clippers have played less than expected this year. Regardless of which team ends with the better record this season I personally wanted more from the Clips this year. But....right now the Clips have the mo' and the Lakers are where they are.
Whatever...let the chips fall where they may.

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow....The playoffs are in about 8 more games and I can't get any dialogue going.
:eek:

BadKachina
04-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow....The playoffs are in about 8 more games and I can't get any dialogue going.
:eek:
I just want to know which crappy LA team the Suns will get to beat up on in the first round.:D
dmontzsta is soon to have a new Suns logo in his signature.;)

Havasu1986
04-04-2007, 09:43 PM
How about them Angels 3 and 0.:D

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 09:47 PM
I just want to know which crappy LA team the Suns will get to beat up on in the first round.:D
dmontzsta is soon to have a new Suns logo in his signature.;)
As a Clippers fan I would like to play the Suns again. The Clippers are playing much better right now but the odds will definitely be against them regardless who they are playing. They are in a tough spot but have confidence and mo' on their side but.....:)
What was your bet with Don?

AirtimeLavey
04-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Gotta hand it to the Clips., that was the best game I've ever watched them play. Liked the energy they brought, and the Lakers only sporadically brought. Ref-ing was kinda funky (R.T. was getting hammered and never got a call), but can't take the win away from the Clips because of that. EB didn't even have his best kinda game. Lakers are just hurting at the 1 & 5 spots. Still think Lakers will finish ahead of the Clips, but can't deny a good game by the JV. Lakers will take them next week. A bright spot for the Clips in a tough year for them.

BadKachina
04-04-2007, 09:50 PM
What was your bet with Don?
He said the Suns wouldn't make it past the second round. If they do he gets a new sig., if they don't I'll be sporting a Lakers logo for a year.

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Congrats, corey magettes flops and no Kwame Brown won it for the clippers. ;)
Whats funny is how "hot" the clippers are playing and how banged up the Lakers are, they still almost lost. :)
BTW: You talk alot of shit for a team that will be blown out in the first round (if they make the playoffs). :D

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Gotta hand it to the Clips., that was the best game I've ever watched them play. Liked the energy they brought, and the Lakers only sporadically brought. Ref-ing was kinda funky (R.T. was getting hammered and never got a call), but can't take the win away from the Clips because of that. EB didn't even have his best kinda game. Lakers are just hurting at the 1 & 5 spots. Still think Lakers will finish ahead of the Clips, but can't deny a good game by the JV. Lakers will take them next week. A bright spot for the Clips in a tough year for them.
You can drop the JV shit already. The Clips are working on making it (3) years in a row with a better record than the Lakers. If the Clips continue to win they will pass the Lakers once again to keep the streak current and in THE NOW.
I didn't get to see the game and the replay isn't until 1AM so I probably won't see it. I did get to see the 3 straight blocks by the Clips though :)

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
You can drop the JV shit already. The Clips are working on making it (3) years in a row with a better record than the Lakers. If the Clips continue to win they will pass the Lakers once again to keep the streak current and in THE NOW.
What does it mean? The clippers have not proven SHIT! I can see it now in 10 years, do you think people will be saying "Hey, remember those two years the clippers had a better record than the Lakers?, WOW that was awesome" ... Maybe you and the 10 other guys in the "clipper nation" lol.
I didn't get to see the game and the replay isn't until 1AM so I probably won't see it. I did get to see the 3 straight blocks by the Clips though :)
oh yeah, the first one was nice, but 2 and 3 were some hacking shit. But, Turiaf bangs and plays hard, so he doesnt get the foul called much.

Havasu1986
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Doesn't matter 6 7 and 8 seed won't get past the 1st round anyway.:)

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Whats funny is how "hot" the clippers are playing and how banged up the Lakers are, they still almost lost. :)
BTW: You talk alot of shit for a team that will be blown out in the first round (if they make the playoffs). :D
Corey came back after a deep bruised chest and scored 14 points in the first quarter.
Kwame gets a booboo ankle tweak and sits out.
The Clippers are without Sam and Livingston.
Drop the injury shit already Don. The Clippers are a better TEAM than the Lakers but haven't proven it all season. The Lakers have the better PLAYER and that's it.
If anybody is getting BLOWN out in the first round it will be the inconsistent Lakers that DO NOT play defense.
The Clippers are better prepared and their team is better structured for the playoffs.

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 10:00 PM
I totally did not know the game was on KCAL. I ended up watching 3 quarters of torcher on FSN with the "clipper nation".
A few of the things I noticed watching the clippers broadcast.
1. How many times are they going to advertise ticket sales? geez, they must be HURTING. I NEVER see Lakers tickets advertised. They were even announcing that the season ticket holders need to renew by tomorrow or that is it! lol.
2. Even the clippers fans are ugly! lol.
3. Their announcer belongs in an old folks home playing bingo!
4. Their layout, scoreboard, clock and shit is from the 80s.
5. Billy Crystal is such a Jack Nicholson wannabe.
:D :)

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:00 PM
What does it mean? The clippers have not proven SHIT! I can see it now in 10 years, do you think people will be saying "Hey, remember those two years the clippers had a better record than the Lakers?, WOW that was awesome" ... Maybe you and the 10 other guys in the "clipper nation" lol.
oh yeah, the first one was nice, but 2 and 3 were some hacking shit. But, Turiaf bangs and plays hard, so he doesnt get the foul called much.
I think there was 20K plus tonight at the Clips home game :). I don't follow the crowd and take my own route.
Sure, Turret Syndrome deserves calls....lol

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:01 PM
I totally did not know the game was on KCAL. I ended up watching 3 quarters of torcher on FSN with the "clipper nation".
1. How many times are they going to advertise ticket sales? geez, they must be HURTING. I NEVER see Lakers tickets advertised. They were even announcing that the season ticket holders need to renew by tomorrow or that is it! lol.
LOL...You sound like a little bitter biach Don

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Corey came back after a deep bruised chest and scored 14 points in the first quarter.
Drop the injury shit already Don. The Clippers are a better TEAM than the Lakers but haven't proven it all season. The Lakers have the better PLAYER and that's it.
If anybody is getting BLOWN out in the first round it will be the inconsistent Lakers that DO NOT play defense.
The Clippers are better prepared and their team is better structured for the playoffs.
You are DELUSIONAL!
How many of Maggettes points were free throws from flops? that mofo is worse than D.Wade.
Kwame had his ankle stepped on and used as part of the floor for Camby's jumpshot.
The Lakers are still a deeper team, even the CLIPPERS ANNOUNCERS said it!!! They said when healthy the Lakers have the edge.
Sam and Livingston suck anyways, quit hanging on to the Livingston dream.
The clippers are ahead of the warriors and other shitty teams, dont get too excited, they barely squeeked that win out tonight and STILL have not made any waves.

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 10:03 PM
I think there was 20K plus tonight at the Clips home game :). I don't follow the crowd and take my own route.
Sure, Turret Syndrome deserves calls....lol
CAUSE THEY WERE PLAYING THE LAKERS!!!

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 10:03 PM
LOL...You sound like a little bitter biach Don
No, you can just call me "The Truth".;)

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:05 PM
You are DELUSIONAL!
How many of Maggettes points were free throws from flops? that mofo is worse than D.Wade.
Kwame had his ankle stepped on and used as part of the floor for Camby's jumpshot.
The Lakers are still a deeper team, even the CLIPPERS ANNOUNCERS said it!!! They said when healthy the Lakers have the edge.
Sam and Livingston suck anyways, quit hanging on to the Livingston dream.
The clippers are ahead of the warriors and other shitty teams, dont get too excited, they barely squeeked that win out tonight and STILL have not made any waves.
You have a good sleepless night Don....lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Don_Avatar.gif

Jyruiz
04-04-2007, 10:06 PM
You guys are funny.:D

dmontzsta
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
You have a good sleepless night Don....lol
Thanks, I will sleep well knowing the Lakers are still 2-1 vs. the clippers this year and around 500-20 overall. lol

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:11 PM
He said the Suns wouldn't make it past the second round. If they do he gets a new sig., if they don't I'll be sporting a Lakers logo for a year.
Great bet and I hope you win but not at the expense of the Clips.

DILLIGAF
04-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks, I will sleep well knowing the Lakers are still 2-1 vs. the clippers this year and around 500-20 overall. lol
I thought you said the Lakers already won the season series against the Clippers? You need to go back to friggin' math class and quit letting your son balance your checkbook. You can't possibly be doing it on your own :)

AirtimeLavey
04-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Too bad you can't watch it. You would've enjoyed it. I think they're better w/o ET (Cassell) and Livingston, but then I don't watch them enough to know better. Kaveman is easier to watch now that he got a haircut. He's playing well.
The Clips are still JV all the way around, and like D says it's everything that has to do with them that just doesn't feel like NBA. Their announcers suck, and where'd they find the chick that interviewed Cat at the end? I'll never forget how the Clips market their team by who they're playing.
Enjoy the brief moment. It'll be gone again, like most of the season for them.

Jordy
04-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Goddamn, every time the Lakers come up short, you use the same excuses. Hurt players this, banged up team that, luck... blah, blah, blah... Who gives a shit. Your crummy Lakers still notched up another one in the "L" column, and in the end that's all that matters. The fact that that Clippers got the "W" just makes it that much more enjoyable. :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Goddamn, every time the Lakers come up short, you use the same excuses. Hurt players this, banged up team that, luck... blah, blah, blah... Who gives a shit. Your crummy Lakers still notched up another one in the "L" column, and in the end that's all that matters. The fact that that Clippers got the "W" just makes it that much more enjoyable. :D :D :D
He is nothing more than a broken record. To me he seemed like a druggie that was out on a binge and took a call from his parent. Trying to sound like everything is cool and he is eating his vegetables and shit. He isn't fooling me with that upbeat attitude after the Lakers loss last night. He is hurting right now and cowering in the corner hoping that something changes AND FAST!
:)

acatitude
04-05-2007, 08:35 AM
dilligaf..... you are gonna make that poor boy have a heart attack, lol. who will win more??? only 2 games apart. wish the suck ass kings would have beat the lakers but at least we are losing to everyone, getting ready for that loto pick, lol....... go clips.... damn did I say that :D :D

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 08:40 AM
queens boy, have you recovered from the BEATING the Lakers gave them? lol.
Jordy and Dillf excuses are truely EXCUSES! :) Do you know the definition? Probably not, you dont even know what the Lakers have been through cause you do not follow the "NBA".

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 08:42 AM
queens boy, have you recovered from the BEATING the Lakers gave them? lol.
Jordy and Dillf excuses are truely EXCUSES! :) Do you know the definition? Probably not, you dont even know what the Lakers have been through cause you do not follow the "NBA".
Sure Don. I don't know shit about basketball or sports. It is because my Mom and Dad made me play soccer growing up.....lol

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 08:44 AM
dilligaf..... you are gonna make that poor boy have a heart attack, lol. who will win more??? only 2 games apart. wish the suck ass kings would have beat the lakers but at least we are losing to everyone, getting ready for that loto pick, lol....... go clips.... damn did I say that :D :D
HAHA....
My best case scenario was for the Kings and Clips to both pass the Lakers and knock them out of the playoffs. That isn't going to happen but I like the position the Clips are in right now. Mo' is a mofo, isn't it "insane" Don?
Ya, you just said that :)

acatitude
04-05-2007, 08:48 AM
lmao you are the ever optimist, i will give you that.... even as the lakers get blown out in the first round, lol...... yup we took our beating... no issues there, but I dont put the suck ass kings on that pedastal you reserve for a 500 laker team that cant even beat the clips.. come on if the lakes were as great as in your mind the injuries this or that wouldnt matter, kobe would have just dropped the 50 you predicted on the clips and they would have won..... looks like he fell 20+ short of the 50 you predicted...... you have kobe aurguably the best player and nothing else.....you should be 70-11 listening to you talk........ dont worry there is always next year. maybe shaq will send kobe a pic of his ring lol.....:D :D

Jordy
04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Jordy and Dillf excuses are truely EXCUSES! :) Do you know the definition?
I'll even go Jeopardy style: What is the crybaby nonsense sniveling whiny bullshit that gets posted up by dmontzsta up everytime the Lakers lose, Alex??? :D :D :D
Probably not, you dont even know what the Lakers have been through cause you do not follow the "NBA".
Wait, is this the start of another excuse??? :notam:
Who gives a shit what the Lakers have been through??? Most professional athletes are a bunch of overpaid crybabies who pout or rollover on the team when they don't get their way anyway. Hell, I have my suspicions about Nash's shoulder injury that sidelined him after he "slept on it wrong." I couldn't care less about what any of these guys have been though. Show up and play ball and stop making excuses for the shortcomings. :notam:

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
I wish the Lakers would have stayed healthy. The position right now would be all of you respecting like you did at the beginning. A bunch of hating mouths SHUT with nothing to say. :D
You still cant say anything cause have bad as the Lakers have played, they are still ahead of the clippers and kings. PERIOD! no room to talk.

Jordy
04-05-2007, 08:52 AM
you should be 70-11 listening to you talk........
You know that would have happened but the team was banged up all year, and not all the starters played together all the time, but when they did they only lost one game, except for that one time... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!! :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 08:53 AM
I wish the Lakers would have stayed healthy. The position right now would be all of you respecting like you did at the beginning. A bunch of hating mouths SHUT with nothing to say. :D
You still cant say anything cause have bad as the Lakers have played, they are still ahead of the clippers and kings. PERIOD! no room to talk.
Don is melting down now.....lol
Biach, go put some diapers on already. Your shit is leaking from your ass now :)

Jordy
04-05-2007, 08:54 AM
And I wish the Card's and the Raider's would have played in the superbowl... I wish I'd win powerball a few times.... This just keeps getting better... :D :D :D
Yeah, and they're still 17 1/2 games behind the Suns and are 39 and 36 on the season. Wow. E.T. PHONE HOME!!! :D

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 08:58 AM
The Clips are still chasing the Lakers but lets look at the remaining schedules Insane:
Clips:
Remaining Schedule
Date Time (ET) Opponent Coverage
Saturday, Apr 7 10:30 p.m. Nuggets
Monday, Apr 9 8:30 p.m. @Mavericks
Tuesday, Apr 10 8:00 p.m. @Hornets
Thursday, Apr 12 10:30 p.m. @Lakers
Friday, Apr 13 10:30 p.m. Trail Blazers
Sunday, Apr 15 3:30 p.m. Kings
Tuesday, Apr 17 10:00 p.m. @Suns
Wednesday, Apr 18 10:30 p.m. Hornets
Lakers:
Remaining Schedule
Date Time (ET) Opponent Coverage
Friday, Apr 6 10:30 p.m. @SuperSonics
Sunday, Apr 8 3:30 p.m. Suns
Monday, Apr 9 9:00 p.m. @Nuggets
Thursday, Apr 12 10:30 p.m. Clippers
Friday, Apr 13 10:30 p.m. @Suns
Sunday, Apr 15 9:30 p.m. SuperSonics
Wednesday, Apr 18 10:00 p.m. @Kings
That last game on the road against the Kings is going to be crucial. Wouldn't it be something if the Kings knocked the Lakers the "**** Out" of the playoffs?
Hmmmmmmm

acatitude
04-05-2007, 08:59 AM
ahead doest matter Don, in sports there is no 2nd place you win or you lost... and actually if ya can"t win then ill take the higher draft pic and you know in your heart the lakers have no chance of a title this year so they finish winning a few more games then the kings and draft about 8 spots back of them and still get there ass handed to them in the first round.... at this point ill just take the higher pick and be happy.... we had an 8 year run of making the playoffs. not bad for a cow town with no money...... suck it up and give the clips there do ...... they handed kobe his ass last night......:D :D

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Don is melting down now.....lol
Biach, go put some diapers on already. Your shit is leaking from your ass now :)
You wish I was melting down. ;)
It means NOTHING you could be a Golden State fan talking shit right now, cause that is about the same boat as the clippers BEHIND.
Do you realize the "hot" clippers almost dropped a game to the banged up Lakers last night? :D
You clippers fans have to get your kicks somehow I guess... lol

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:00 AM
And I wish the Card's and the Raider's would have played in the superbowl... I wish I'd win powerball a few times.... This just keeps getting better... :D :D :D
Insane just inspired me to make a $500. bet on one hand of Black Jack this weekend :)

Jordy
04-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Do you realize the "hot" clippers almost dropped a game to the banged up Lakers last night? :D
Yeah and the Lakers ALMOST won. :notam: :D

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Dillf you are a WEAK FAN!
You had up "Who will win more this year" and you were flying the clippers flag in your sig to start, then you realized how much better the Lakers were and took it all down! lol.
Now that they are .500 lol. you put it back up and come out throwing cheap shots.
Guess what? my flag is STILL flying high.:devil: :D

DILLIGAF
You wish I was melting down. ;)
It means NOTHING you could be a Golden State fan talking shit right now, cause that is about the same boat as the clippers BEHIND.
You clippers fans have to get your kicks somehow I guess... lol
I didn't see the game but I do see where they were up by 19 in the third quarter and won by 8 after I predicted a 10-15 point win. Now, exactly HOW did the Clippers almost lose? Seems maybe they lost interest, the Lakers came back and the Clips then hit the throttle and the Lakers were done :)

dmontzsta
Yeah and the Lakers ALMOST won. :notam: :D
Get out of here yuppie! :D
Stop trying to butter up Dillf to bang his old bootie. This is between the Lakers and clippers.

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:04 AM
I didn't see the game but I do see where they were up by 19 in the third quarter and won by 8 after I predicted a 10-15 point win. Now, exactly HOW did the Clippers almost lose? Seems maybe they lost interest, the Lakers came back and the Clips then hit the throttle and the Lakers were done :)
So you didnt see half the Lakers bench make a run to tie it? and the clippers BLOW a 19 point lead down the toilet? too bad.
You didnt miss much in the game, just Maggette shooting a million free throws and flopping all over the court.:jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Dillf you are a WEAK FAN!
You had up "Who will win more this year" and you were flying the clippers flag in your sig to start, then you realized how much better the Lakers were and took it all down! lol.
Now that they are .500 lol. you put it back up and come out throwing cheap shots.
Guess what? my flag is STILL flying high.:devil: :D
Cheap shots? Maybe at you but not the Lakers. Fact is they are fading and fast.
Yep, I gave the Lakers too much credit obviously on the records thing earlier this year. Still waiting for your giving credit to the Clips. By the way...I never used it as an excuse but I believe the Clips have had just as many if not MORE games lost to injuries this year. I don't cry about it though. That is the difference between you and I insane....REALITY :)

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Get out of here yuppie! :D
Stop trying to butter up Dillf to bang his old bootie. This is between the Lakers and clippers.
LOL...I think that is considered a cheap shot. Jordy is on record as being a fan of the Suns who by the way left the Lakers far behind.

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Cheap shots? Maybe at you but not the Lakers. Fact is they are fading and fast.
Yep, I gave the Lakers too much credit obviously on the records thing earlier this year. Still waiting for your giving credit to the Clips. By the way...I never used it as an excuse but I believe the Clips have had just as many if not MORE games lost to injuries this year. I don't cry about it though. That is the difference between you and I insane....REALITY :)
Me? is the Lakers cause that is all you spew!
Fading fast? wake up call. If you watched the NBA you would realize they are starting to come around again after fading.
I will give the clippers some credit!
Congrats to the clippers for getting to the .500 mark and getting in front of Golden State to take the #8 playoff spot, have fun being swept by the Mavericks in the first round. :)

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:09 AM
You didnt miss much in the game, just Maggette shooting a million free throws and flopping all over the court.:jawdrop:
Stars that are respected get calls :)

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Me? is the Lakers cause that is all you spew!
Fading fast? wake up call. If you watched the NBA you would realize they are starting to come around again after fading.
I will give the clippers some credit!
Congrats to the clippers for getting to the .500 mark and getting in front of Golden State to take the #8 playoff spot, have fun being swept by the Mavericks in the first round. :)
OK...Time for the Nostradaumas call of the year....."Mr Nostradaumas, can you tell me exactly where the Lakers will be position wise IF they make the playoffs?"

Jordy
04-05-2007, 09:14 AM
LOL...I think that is considered a cheap shot. Jordy is on record as being a fan of the Suns who by the way left the Lakers far behind.
Kinda seemed like a cheap shot to me as well. I'm being discriminated against because my hometown team is 17 1/2 games ahead of the Lakers who are only a game and a half ahead of the Clippers. Interesting. :notam:

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Stars that are respected get calls :)
Did you seriously just call corey magette a star? lmao.
There was only one star in the building last night and he dazzled the clipper fans AND announcers, they were amazed at his greatness.
I believe the dude they pulled out of the retirement home to announce the game said "He is the greatest scorer of all time and has the chance to pass up Kareem" focking clipper nation jocking the Laker history in the rafters AGAIN!

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
OK...Time for the Nostradaumas call of the year....."Mr Nostradaumas, can you tell me exactly where the Lakers will be position wise IF they make the playoffs?"
Things are going to remain the same.
No changes will happen.

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Kinda seemed like a cheap shot to me as well. I'm being discriminated against because my hometown team is 17 1/2 games ahead of the Lakers who are only a game and a half ahead of the Clippers. Interesting. :notam:
Don't pay any attention to his personal attacks Jordy. If you woke up and had to look at that mug of his you would be bitter also
OK...that was a cheap shot...lol

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Things are going to remain the same.
No changes will happen.
So...
6. Lakers
7. Denver
8. Clippers
?????????????????????????????
Is that your prediction

MayDaze
04-05-2007, 09:19 AM
When is the last time a Lakers game wasn't broadcasted on their own network? Only on Sundays

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Don't pay any attention to his personal attacks Jordy. If you woke up and had to look at that mug of his you would be bitter also
OK...that was a cheap shot...lol
ohhhhhhhhh....
Go change your depends old man. :jawdrop: :D

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:21 AM
So...
6. Lakers
7. Denver
8. Clippers
Is that your prediction
yes.

MayDaze
So...
6. Lakers
7. Denver
8. Clippers
Is that your prediction
It was a good win for the Clippers and they are 2nd best in the NBA I Believe in the last 10 games....But what is with their MALE cheerleaders? Knock Knock anybody HOMO?

DILLIGAF
Did you seriously just call corey magette a star? lmao.
There was only one star in the building last night and he dazzled the clipper fans AND announcers, they were amazed at his greatness.
I believe the dude they pulled out of the retirement home to announce the game said "He is the greatest scorer of all time and has the chance to pass up Kareem" focking clipper nation jocking the Laker history in the rafters AGAIN!
Kaman looked like a star in the replays. LOL He took advantage of the weakness in the middle of your D :)
Alright....have fun. I am getting ready to go to the river and don't have time to argue with an insane guy all day.
Later

dmontzsta
When is the last time a Lakers game wasn't broadcasted on their own network? Only on Sundays
yeah, I know. :(
I turned it to FSN, since it kind of felt like a home game.

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Kaman looked like a star in the replays. LOL He took advantage of the weakness in the middle of your D :)
Alright....have fun. I am getting ready to go to the river and don't have time to argue with an insane guy all day.
Later
You proved my point! Kwame's D was missing (Injuries don't matter though)
So, all of this and it comes down to the middle, which he does great defensively with and helps Odom snatch the rebounds out of the sky. Dunleavy did a great job of exploiting the middle and that is how they won. Look for a different game next week. 3-1
Adios, I am off to work.

MayDaze
04-05-2007, 09:25 AM
yeah, I know. :(
I turned it to FSN, since it kind of felt like a home game.
I can't listen to the Clippers broadcaster he drives me nuts... I would rather put it on mute and imagine Chick Hearn talking...

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I can't listen to the Clippers broadcaster he drivews me nuts... I would rather put it on mute and imagine Chick Hearn talking...
Yes, Someone who agrees! thank you.
"oh me oh my"
"BINGO"
I thought he was going to croak everytime he would get excited.
He was a Laker nut rider though, he said they are a slightly better team that the clippers and he was in love with #24 everytime Kobe would do something he said "nobody else in the league can do that, except him" or "he is simply amazing".

AirtimeLavey
04-05-2007, 11:47 AM
It was a good win for the Clippers and they are 2nd best in the NBA I Believe in the last 10 games....But what is with their MALE cheerleaders? Knock Knock anybody HOMO?
LMAO....I thought I saw that too. Guess they have to draw their fan base from some where. Sorta like the Sparks crowd.... :jawdrop:

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 11:50 AM
[/B]
LMAO....I thought I saw that too. Guess they have to draw their fan base from some where. Sorta like the Sparks crowd.... :jawdrop:
lol. Lakers have the Laker girls, clippers have male cheerleaders, no wonder their fans are all ****ed up.

GAME TIME
04-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Tom, they will ALWAYS be the JV team. Lakers vs Clippers since the Clippers moved to LA....82-24 (something like that). So until they are even close, they are the JV team.

GAME TIME
04-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Not true. If this were true then when BOTH teams were healthy the Clippers whould have won right?? Well, the two other games when the Clippers had the players you mention above, they got their ass' handed to them.

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Not true. If this were true then when BOTH teams were healthy the Clippers whould have won right?? Well, the two other games when the Clippers had the players you mention above, they got their ass' handed to them.
Ahhhh....go change a friggin' diaper...and shit

GAME TIME
04-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Ahhhh....go change a friggin' diaper...and shit
LOL. So you are going to be at the game next week? I'm going to try and get tickets.

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 02:07 PM
LOL. So you are going to be at the game next week? I'm going to try and get tickets.
YEP! Rooting on the Clips at the Lakers home game :)
We will be having dinner before the game at the Fox grill around 6 or so. If you get tix maybe we can meet up for dinner? I will be there with Deanne and maybe Justin/Brenda.

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 03:42 PM
YEP! Rooting on the Clips at the Lakers home game :)
Man, your a rebel! I dare you to wear a clipper nation shirt, big bad man. :)

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Man, your a rebel! I dare you to wear a clipper nation shirt, big bad man. :)
First of all I don't wear any man's jersey with their name on my back you friggin' bonehead
Second of all where I sit everybody is very nice unlike the cheap seats you might sit in some day

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 05:01 PM
First of all I don't wear any man's jersey with their name on my back you friggin' bonehead
Second of all where I sit everybody is very nice unlike the cheap seats you might sit in some day
I know where you sit.
The last time I went I was 7 rows from the floor, doosh bag.

DILLIGAF
04-05-2007, 05:03 PM
I know where you sit.
The last time I went I was 7 rows from the floor, doosh bag.
HAHA......It's douche Mr Spelling Bee :)
You going to be at the game Don? Of course I am talking about the game against the Clippers. We can have dinner before the game. Be there and you just may see the Lakers fight off the Clips or fall behind them that night. Just lay off the coffee beforehand as your heart will be pumping enough as it is...lol

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 05:16 PM
HAHA......It's douche Mr Spelling Bee :)
You going to be at the game Don? Of course I am talking about the game against the Clippers. We can have dinner before the game. Be there and you just may see the Lakers fight off the Clips or fall behind them that night. Just lay off the coffee beforehand as your heart will be pumping enough as it is...lol
Or give them an ass beating! :D Which you better hope they dont, cause you are bound to get it HARD now! A little taste of your own medicine. :D
No, I think the best way to watch the game is at home actually. Being there is fun every once in a while, but the best seat is with dinner in my face and no crowds, you feel me? :)

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 05:17 PM
BTW: Did I use the excuse that the Lakers were running with the nuggets the night before? cause that is another one I just remembered.

DILLIGAF
04-07-2007, 08:01 AM
:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Lakers, nuggets and golden state all won last night.
You better hope the clippers beat the nuggets tonight, or else they might be OUT of the playoff hunt for now, golden state is heating up behind them too. :)
It would be AWESOME if the clippers did not make the playoffs, lol.

DILLIGAF
04-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Lakers, nuggets and golden state all won last night.
You better hope the clippers beat the nuggets tonight, or else they might be OUT of the playoff hunt for now, golden state is heating up behind them too. :)
It would be AWESOME if the clippers did not make the playoffs, lol.
I need to get back to my girl :)
Talk to you later

dmontzsta
04-07-2007, 08:27 AM
I need to get back to my girl :)
Talk to you later
lol, dont run away!:)