PDA

View Full Version : Attorney Generals .. sux a big one

Liberator TJ1984
04-04-2007, 08:10 AM
I filed for my income taxes back at the end of Jan. rapid refund from H&R Block......supposed to get 6k back in 7-10days,,,
well 3 wks later call H&R , they look into it and say Atty.Gen. snagged my refund for back child support owed ?????
Scenario.....Divorce Court rulings
I pay ex- >>>>>>> 560.00 for son
she pays me >> - 138.00 for daughter
net amount I owe her 422.00 a month
from day one of the divorce I have paid THRU the Atty. Gen. office payroll deductions of 211.00 twice a month = 422.00
now they have said I shorted her 138.00 a month since the beginning and have listed me as a deadbeat dad, tainted my credit report ..etc..
since 2002 not missing 1 time ever !! after many calls to their office I cannot get anywhere with these a$$holes and they cannot see where the mistake is
( the mistake is they can't obviously add or subtract)
my ex even called them several times and tried to explain to them I am correct and even fax them a divorce decree on my behalf stating the Judges ruling ?????
I have talked to a lawyer but he wants 2500.00 just to proceed to take my case and will probably cost even more by the time its over since we are trying to go after the State.....
Damn This SUX !!!!!!!!!!:mad:

RitcheyRch
04-04-2007, 08:28 AM
That sucks. Hopefully you get it all sorted out without having to hire and attorney.

HocusPocus
04-04-2007, 09:06 AM
been there myself.. ex wife had kids when we met, after the devorce she collected welfare and told them that the kids were mine... it took a couple years and lots of time and money to clear up my name. good luck and i hope it all works out for you.