PDA

View Full Version : Charger Fans: Looks Like We Will >>>

Not So Fast
04-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Lose Turner, no, not the one we just hired as coach much to my dismay! The other Turner known as TURNER the BURNER, DAMN-IT:( :(
The Titans are talking with him as we speak and he would certainly make them a real contender along with Vince Young's maturity !!
Titans take next step with Turner
Wednesday, Apr 4, 2007 10:59 am EDT
Getty Images
The Tennessee Titans have entered preliminary negotiations with restricted free agent running back Michael Turner and have discussed compensation with the San Diego Chargers.
Turner, tendered at a first and third-round compensation level, visited Nashville this week. Turner took a physical, met Titans coaches and watched film on the visit.
Source: Nashville City Paper
Related: Michael Turner, San Diego Chargers, Tennessee Titans
Email this Rumor More NFL Rumors

blender over
04-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Well that just sucks:mad:

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 12:39 PM
He's gone next year, so if we can trade him and our 30th pick this year, get the Titans 9th pick and a 2nd round pick next year.... it's worth it

Not So Fast
04-04-2007, 02:29 PM
He's gone next year, so if we can trade him and our 30th pick this year, get the Titans 9th pick and a 2nd round pick next year.... it's worth it
Yeah I guess so, but I think this guy will come back to haunt us bigtime. He is a very hard running back and surprisingly fast. Maybe we can get that big time receiver we need so desperately with the pick !! ;) NSF

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 02:46 PM
I agree with the Receiver, and a safety.... He is too go of a back, and we are going to loss him for nothing next year so we should try to make something on him, plus he is making 2.35 million which we can always spend on calvin johnson (georgia tech) which we will never get, he's going to tampa with the 4th pick

Ziggy
04-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Hate to loose him too but it he's AJ's trump card for wheeling/dealing draft picks. The fact that Chargers tagged him the way they did says alot about how they feel about him...truely an asset, one way or another.
The next few days will be interesting.