PDA

View Full Version : Skirt Bikini.... (G)

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 12:25 PM
So I want to get my wife a new suit for Summer/Maui, I want to get one like this but I need to see more styles and colors..... Does anyone know a good site?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/5705.jpg
Pictures are welcome :devil:

riverracerx
04-04-2007, 12:30 PM
I am sorry..did you say something?
Actually my wife would dig those too!

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Just something fun for her, I am pretty sure she woundn't be down for the G, but this way it's alittle fun for her

Strippoker
I carry them go on my site I can have it to you in 1 week
http://badassindustrial.com/bikini.htm

UnionJack
So I want to get my wife a new suit for Summer/Maui, I want to get one like this but I need to see more styles and colors..... Does anyone know a good site?
I like that suit but not the print

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I carry them go on my site I can have it to you in 1 week
Thats where I got the picture, do you have any other prints?

Strippoker
04-04-2007, 12:35 PM
I can do any of the prints on that page or you have to go to the Chica Rica section for more styles and prints
I can change the style on the suit but do note the $ is a tad more then the base model like the one shown.

beaverretriever
04-04-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL, I was going to say Strippokers site as well. :)
If she is down for the thong, suprise her with some Malibu Strings. :D

blown65
04-04-2007, 12:42 PM
I can do any of the prints on that page or you have to go to the Chica Rica section for more styles and prints
I can change the style on the suit but do note the $ is a tad more then the base model like the one shown.
lol, my wife is lookin at your site right now. I have this terrible feeling I'm going to have to ask for a quantity discount. :eek:

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 12:43 PM
what

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-04-2007, 12:56 PM
That suit is adorable. Print and all. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 12:57 PM
I want it.:D

jbone
04-04-2007, 12:59 PM
wicked weasel:D

Havasu Carrera
04-04-2007, 01:43 PM
:D What suit!?:D How much is that baby. Maybe if quantity discounts were avail I could have all my passengers sporting matching ones? Upon further inspection of that site I was wondering two more things. Why not use some models that have better posing positions? A few shots there they seem to be covering the middle of the bikini tops with one or more fingers? (really messes up the mesh) The other question is what kind of Hot boat discounts do you offer? The prices however do seem very reasionable compaired to prices I had to pay in the past. Ah guess the passengers could just skip the kinis all togeter?:D

Strippoker
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
what
Just give me a call tonight I can tell you more on how we can custom it out for you.
As for the Hot boat discount Im working on a code for that right now as for bulk I will really hook it up on that. I will have mens shorts on soon and some awesome looking shoes and sandals.

Concept1
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Just give me a call tonight I can tell you more on how we can custom it out for you.
As for the Hot boat discount Im working on a code for that right now as for bulk I will really hook it up on that. I will have mens shorts on soon and some awesome looking shoes and sandals.
WOW Strip, you have some bad ass stuff! I just passed your site off to my girl and all her stripper friends! :D

Xlration Marine
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
wicked weasel.

John.
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey strippoker, I threw this on another thread, but how custom can you get with the bikinis? my wife wants to find something that is purple with white flames to match our boat. or white with purple flames.

OnlyMoney
04-04-2007, 02:39 PM
You're going to Maui???? :) :)

UnionJack
04-04-2007, 02:42 PM
staying at a hotel... Not a Mansion :D

beaverretriever
04-04-2007, 02:47 PM
wicked weasel.
Malibu Strings are better and tons of the HB honeys wear em. :D

OnlyMoney
04-04-2007, 02:47 PM
staying at a hotel... Not a Mansion :D
Sweet!!!!!!!! Is it stumbling distance to the mansion? :D
Oh and damn you for making me check out their page again...I'm not working and now I want more bathing suits. He's gonna kill me!

Devil's Advocate
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Cute suit.;) Sometimes Victoria's Secret, Venus Swimwear or Sninzwear. I like Triangles out here too. Damn, I'm giving out my places.:D

blown65
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
LOL, please dont make bubble wrap shorts, thats something I def dont wanna see. :D

Ziggy
04-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Was just there with the wife a few weeks ago too. 4 Seasons in Wailia. ;)
Wife also got one of those skirt suits so she'd be more "resort approppriate"....................damn it, I like her non-resort suits better :D:D:D
Althought I wasn't thrilled about the suit it was really cute and she got many compliments on it.

beaverretriever
04-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Wife also got one of those skirt suits so she'd be more "resort approppriate"....................damn it, I like her non-resort suits better :D:D:D
Althought I wasn't thrilled about the suit it was really cute and she got many compliments on it.
Resort appropriate? My wife sported the thong in Cabo and Hawaii. Nothing wrong with showing it off while you got it. Good bodies and nice skin don't last forever.
Funny story. Last time we went to Cabo there was a giant rich girls wedding going on, and everyday about a group of 80 took over the pool we liked to sit at. All the girls there were so jealous, because the boyfriends, husbands and guys in general couldn't keep their eye off my wife. We actually saw one girl get in a fight with her boyfriend for looking at my wife. It was great.
Sad part was, there were a couple of chicks in the group that were not half bad and they could have pulled off a skimpy bikini and kept their boyfriends eyes on them.

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Resort appropriate? My wife sported the thong in Cabo and Hawaii. Nothing wrong with showing it off while you got it. Good bodies and nice skin don't last forever.
Funny story. Last time we went to Cabo there was a giant rich girls wedding going on, and everyday about a group of 80 took over the pool we liked to sit at. All the girls there were so jealous, because the boyfriends, husbands and guys in general couldn't keep their eye off my wife. We actually saw one girl get in a fight with her boyfriend for looking at my wife. It was great.
Sad part was, there were a couple of chicks in the group that were not half bad and they could have pulled off a skimpy bikini and kept their boyfriends eyes on them.
We need pics to verify this Cabo story;):D

Ziggy
04-04-2007, 03:59 PM
4 Seasons is a bit too Foo-Foo to be stomping around in her G, plus there were many Biz Associates around so she wasn't about to make all the big wives talk........So in this case I will call it class before ass.
Otherwise...........I'm with you on wearing what looks hot.

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 03:59 PM
http://badassindustrial.com/5762.jpg

beaverretriever
04-04-2007, 04:07 PM
4 Seasons is a bit too Foo-Foo to be stomping around in her G, plus there were many Biz Associates around so she wasn't about to make all the big wives talk........So in this case I will call it class before ass.
Otherwise...........I'm with you on wearing what looks hot.
Yeah, I am with you. If you have business assoc around, I can see where you are coming from.
Although, we were at the 5 star Sheraton in Cabo! Heck the old folks liked it best. We sat next to an older couple (in the late 60s-70) and the wife said my wifes bikini was awesome. She said " I wish I still had the body to wear a little bikini, I would sport it".

Ziggy
04-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I am with you. If you have business assoc around, I can see where you are coming from.
Although, we were at the 5 star Sheraton in Cabo! Heck the old folks liked it best. We sat next to an older couple (in the late 60s-70) and the wife said my wifes bikini was awesome. She said " I wish I still had the body to wear a little bikini, I would sport it".
Most of the older ladies don't mind but once in a while there is the nose in the air types in bathingsuits that look more like a ballroom dress...lmao
we know the old guys dig 'em.. :D

Strippoker
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
WOW Strip, you have some bad ass stuff! I just passed your site off to my girl and all her stripper friends! :D
We also carry all the stripper clothes and porta poles just not on this site.
Ultrajohn if you get a chance give me a call and we can come up with a idea for a suit for her. My # is on the site and my phone has been buzzing all day with stuff.

UnionJack
04-05-2007, 11:45 AM
I found some sites but still nothing that jumps out at me

Strippoker
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Im loading more suits on tonight around 9pm, after we go shoping again for the 5th night in a row. So far the hunt for a easter dress has got my wife a new cell phone, a few pairs of shoes, and a Audi A4, with luck we will have an outfit found tonight.