PDA

View Full Version : Firehouse Sold

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 01:41 PM
The fire house sold and is moving with its name to the old SHOOTERS building
Hopefully the prices stay the same and the crowd stay the same...

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 01:45 PM
The fire house sold and is moving with its name to the old SHOOTERS building
Hopefully the prices stay the same and the crowd stay the same...
Phebus sell his boat so he could finnance his new business?:idea: :D :eek:
I like that place hopefully the feel stays the same.:)

hava life
04-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I am glad to hear this. That will be a great location and it will be nice to have good neighbors next to our store, Scraps. I was hoping it would be a good business moving in.

LHC30Victory
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
From the rumors, the character of the Firehouse will change.....Hope for the better...If Eddie doesn't go with it as the head chef, I hope he either starts his own eatin' place or fixes the cooking at Indigo Joes!!!

HavaSkank
04-04-2007, 02:56 PM
I love the Firehouse! Where is the Shooters Building? Im heading to Havasu tonight and the Firehouse was an intended party stop over the next few days.
Are they up and running at the new location?

Throttle
04-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I love the Firehouse! Where is the Shooters Building? Im heading to Havasu tonight and the Firehouse was an intended party stop over the next few days.
Are they up and running at the new location?
they are still on Capri... have fun... keep my seat warm while i am away...

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
they are still on Capri... have fun... keep my seat warm while i am away...
I'll stop by and fart on it for ya.
Heading down to the agave right now, Wife just got home

Throttle
04-04-2007, 06:44 PM
I'll stop by and fart on it for ya.
Heading down to the agave right now, Wife just got home
can't make it, I am in CA for a couple shifts...

hava life
04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Shooters is behind China buffet on the london bridge road. It has easy access to or from the channel if you beach your boat by the new condos at the north enterance. From what I can see the building has been emptied and the improvements have not been started so it will be a little while before the new location opens.

Coolstkr
04-04-2007, 07:40 PM
My understanding is Karen, (Fire House owner), sold the building to Eddie. Karen is moving the Fire House name to the old Shooters bldg. Eddie is looking for a new name for the old Fire House. He plans on keeping a bar and food business running at that location. Karen is more of just a bar person and will most likely not have a full restaraunt, just bar and snacks. :idea: Cool place though, as I'm there every weekend!:eek:

Partycattin
04-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Firehouse has always been a cool place to hang and dish out a rack of jello shooters. Hope the ambience stays the same. The new location will be great for us as we stay at the Hampton Inn a lot.

BoatFloating
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I hope she fixes up Shooters because that place is a dump...

CBadDad
04-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Movin' all of those T-shirts is gonna ba a pain in the arse. I wonder if they'll survive? Oh well...