PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Realtors???

BADBLOWN572
04-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Is anyone on here a commercial realtor? We are looking to purchase an industrial building somewhere in O.C. in the VERY near future. Probably somewhere between 20,000-40,000sq/ft. Any help would be appreciated.
Danny

ChumpChange
04-05-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm not although I've been financing that market for quite some time now. When you say OC, what part? I would try and set you up with the best for that specific area.
fyi: When it comes to commercial, there are some shady people out there. :mad:

nodigg
04-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Coldwell Banker, Orange near the Angel Stadium, Steve............DAMN this oldtimers! I'll get back to ya. Bought and sold with him.

ChumpChange
04-05-2007, 08:01 AM
When it comes to commercial, go with somebody very well established in that specific area. Most of the properties I finance are never on the market, the agents just know who is up for selling. A good agent will get you exactly what you want and not just find something available that fits your needs.
If you want something right off the 55 freeway next to Lamborghini of Orange?, I have a customer who may be selling. It's not knowing what is on the market in commercial, it's about knowing who is willing to sell.

BADBLOWN572
04-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Ideally, we would like to be around central O.C. Somewhere around Santa Ana, Anaheim, Fullerton, Placentia, Orange, Stanton, Garden Grove, etc...
I would love to go down into southern O.C, but as you hit Tustin, Irvine, Lake Forrest, etc... the prices jump up to the low-mid $200's sq/ft. :(

ChumpChange
04-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Is this for the boat business? Are you going to be laying up there or just rigging? Light industrial with retail frontage? In your head, what are you looking for?

BADBLOWN572
04-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Is this for the boat business? Are you going to be laying up there or just rigging? Light industrial with retail frontage? In your head, what are you looking for?
We want to keep about 5,000 for us and sub-lease the rest. At least come close to debt servicing itself. We have a company who is looking to sub-lease some property from us. They do want office space and loading dock. Probably somewhere between 500-1,500 sq/ft office space and the rest warehouse. No lamination or spraying what so ever in the building. No need to deal with the AQMD. Light industrial w/ retail frontage would be perfect.

dimarcobros
04-05-2007, 08:41 AM
One of my best friends is in commercial real estate and has been doing it for 5 years or so. Stand up guy, lives in OC so he knows all the open spaces, and easy to work with.
Matt Didier
Tell him Matt Shepherd referred you or if you give me your number I can have him call you today. Shoot me a pm
DMB

ChumpChange
04-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Loading dock? Now you're getting pricey. Down to Irvine might be your best bet price wise although that gets you out of where you want to be. I will throw a few feelers out there for you. I'll shoot you a PM with my email and contact info. Working through email is a little faster than HB. :D

OliverM5
04-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Sent you a PM. :)

driverno8
04-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Give my brother Patrick a call. He deals with commercial real estate loans. 323-893-411

ChumpChange
04-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Give my brother Patrick a call. He deals with commercial real estate loans. 323-893-411
Patrick McDonald is your brother? :D

dmontzsta
04-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I would like to know the same thing.
I am looking for a place in Moreno Valley. Around 2,000 sq ft. or so.

totenhosen
04-05-2007, 05:37 PM
We want to keep about 5,000 for us and sub-lease the rest. At least come close to debt servicing itself. We have a company who is looking to sub-lease some property from us. They do want office space and loading dock. Probably somewhere between 500-1,500 sq/ft office space and the rest warehouse. No lamination or spraying what so ever in the building. No need to deal with the AQMD. Light industrial w/ retail frontage would be perfect.
If you are looking at occupying less than 50% of the building you are going to have to end up going with an investor loan.