PDA

View Full Version : Can I borrrow a Bravo 26p prop in Havi this weekend for testing?

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Does any one have a bravo 26p prop in Havi that I might be able to test this weekend? I am going to try the 28p, but also want to try a 26. Just dropped a new motor. Now its test time. I will be there tonight through sunday.

jayd_jr
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Does any one have a bravo 26p prop in Havi that I might be able to test this weekend? I am going to try the 28p, but also want to try a 26. Just dropped a new motor. Now its test time. I will be there tonight through sunday.
Just spoke to Rick he might have a 26...... He will call you but you might want to call him ...

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I will give him a buzz. Man you are a multi tasker. Working, painting, and calling people.:D

shippingguy
04-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I will give him a buzz. Man you are a multi tasker. Working, painting, and calling people.:D
Did you get the old motor shipped out to Canada alright?

jayd_jr
04-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Sometimes it gets overwhelming(sp)!!!!!

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 12:34 PM
I still have the damn thing. He found this real cheap company that in my oppinion sucks balls. I have to provide a fork lift to put it in the truck. Good thing I keep one of those around just in case.:D He has sent me the money, but I want this thing gone. I mean how much cheaper, could it have been from your quote. Yours was a great deal. I need to figure out what to do, or tell him I am going to leave it on the street in another week. The shipper can get it from there.:D

TOBTEK
04-05-2007, 12:37 PM
did you get the new motor installed?

Newcastle
04-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Jeremy,
Let me know how the boat handles that much power...I'm curious. Is this the first trip out since the upgrade?

jayd_jr
04-05-2007, 12:40 PM
I really wish I was at home in my garage! I am hoping that you just have to take the long way to the lake! If all goes well ...

shippingguy
04-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I still have the damn thing. He found this real cheap company that in my oppinion sucks balls. I have to provide a fork lift to put it in the truck. Good thing I keep one of those around just in case.:D He has sent me the money, but I want this thing gone. I mean how much cheaper, could it have been from your quote. Yours was a great deal. I need to figure out what to do, or tell him I am going to leave it on the street in another week. The shipper can get it from there.:D
No biggie. If I can help you out at all let me know. He needs to make sure he get his customs handled or it will get help up. Also, all you need is truck with a liftgate on it. The truck will have pallet jack on it. The charge for that whole setup is like $35. Again, if you need help let me know. Congrats on getting the new motor in.
Mike

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Shippinguy thanks for helping out.
Toby the new motor is in and bad ass.
Nate the boat handled great with that power. With the 25p I got 82mph, but was'nt really playing with the trim, and making sure I didnt twist the drive since I reinstalled it. With the bigger prop and some trim work I am hoping to get a few more mph. The 25 felt like it was'nt bitting very well.
Jay the long trip doesnt bother me one bit. Let me know.

Newcastle
04-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Sweet...I'll make sure I waive when you blow by me next time I see you

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 12:59 PM
I will do the cool head nod back, then I will wave to the guys that make me look like I am not moving.:D What has been your top speed? And @ what trim? I had to trim to where I had a little roost behind me to achieve top end with the old motor.

jayd_jr
04-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Jay the long trip doesnt bother me one bit. Let me know.
I will be in touch!!!

Newcastle
04-05-2007, 01:05 PM
The best I could get last summer in the heat with a 24p and a couple passenger (and lots of beer) was 62-64 on GPS. I also had the trim up enough for a small roost. I think it was just over 1/2 up. I don't think I was getting max RPM though. Maybe I should take someone with me that knows wtf they're doing :D :idea:

jayd_jr
04-05-2007, 01:17 PM
The best I could get last summer in the heat with a 24p and a couple passenger (and lots of beer) was 62-64 on GPS. I also had the trim up enough for a small roost. I think it was just over 1/2 up. I don't think I was getting max RPM though. Maybe I should take someone with me that knows wtf they're doing :D :idea:
What size motor???? I have a 23 and a mag and I see 70.....

Cole Trickle
04-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Alot of beer;):D:devil:

Cole Trickle
04-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Optomistic speedo!:D;):eek:

Newcastle
04-05-2007, 01:28 PM
25' with an HO. I'm still messing with props to see what's ideal

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I will go driving with you sometime. Mine is heavier then yours and I got better numbers with a smaller motor. What RPM were you maxing at. You should be able to get 5200. Mine rev in the mag was set at 4900rpm. Maybe there is an issue in the CPU or motor that is unrelated to your driving or trim.

hava life
04-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Did you get a prop to use? If not I will not be out on the water this weekend so you can try mine if you still need one.

boatnam2
04-05-2007, 04:54 PM
i have a 27 lab im letting froggstyle use in havasu this weekend,maybe you can hook up with him and see if you can try it.

WET HULL
04-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Hava-Life I did not get one yet. My # is 760 458-0464 and I will get there late tonight, but could grab it early Friday morning. Thanks for doing that.
Do you have Froggystyle # so I can contact him, or just give him my number. Thanks for the offer.