PDA

View Full Version : Trader Joe's

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 11:25 AM
man this place has some great stuff, i just finished a Noodle and sauce dish of Trader Mings Kung Pao. I get lots of lunch goodies and alike. also get this dip with sun dried tomatos pesto and cream cheese in the deli section. Plantine chips, lots of great sauses. anyone else have any favorites, great stuff to bring to the river for quick meals and snackage

NOTALENT
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Dude...haha...I was going to post something just like this right now! I had the Mediteranian chicken wrap with the mango smoothie...ummm damn good and healthy! I love there food. Going back tonight to buy a week supply of lunch and dinner!:D

HocusPocus
04-05-2007, 11:30 AM
we don't have one near us, so everytime my wife gets to one she goes crazy in that place.

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Trader Joes is great! I used to shop there when I lived in Costa Mesa. Henry's was also one of my favorite stores! Not too many of them in the San Gabriel Valley:(

Havasu_Dreamin
04-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Trader Joes is great! I used to shop there when I lived in Costa Mesa. Henry's was also one of my favorite stores! Not too many of them in the San Gabriel Valley:(
There's a Trader Joes at the Southeast corner of Huntington and Rosemead...

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 11:51 AM
There's a Trader Joes at the Southeast corner of Huntington and Rosemead...
oh. Im in Azusa, The closet store besides that one I know of is in Upland.

mrs.rvrluvr
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
we don't have one near us, so everytime my wife gets to one she goes crazy in that place.
They are supposed to build one in Victorville.....I'm praying it happens!!

Havasu_Dreamin
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
San Dimas on Arrow Highway, West of the 57...

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 12:06 PM
here's a list of trader joes stores
http://www.traderjoes.com/Attachments/all_locations.pdf

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 12:21 PM
San Dimas on Arrow Highway, West of the 57...
Oh cool! thats about 10 minutes away! Thanks brotha! Ill go there next shopping day!

TOBTEK
04-05-2007, 12:58 PM
man this place has some great stuff, i just finished a Noodle and sauce dish of Trader Mings Kung Pao. I get lots of lunch goodies and alike. also get this dip with sun dried tomatos pesto and cream cheese in the deli section. Plantine chips, lots of great sauses. anyone else have any favorites, great stuff to bring to the river for quick meals and snackage
you are so GAY! let me guess, when you drink your pink Cosmo does your little finger stick out? Be a man and go eat a double double:D And go buy a boat while your at it also OK?

mrs.rvrluvr
04-05-2007, 01:27 PM
you are so GAY! let me guess, when you drink your pink Cosmo does your little finger stick out? Be a man and go eat a double double:D And go buy a boat while your at it also OK?
LMAO. :D I wouldn't say gay, just a distinguished pallette. It's nice to see that some guys care about what goes into their bodies & don't want to eat greasy, truck stop food all the time.......Oops! sorry TUZRVR, ;) you don't eat it all the time.

charlyox
04-05-2007, 01:33 PM
There is a Trader Joe's in the target center on arrow hwy and the 57. in San Dimas.

CA Stu
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
What kind of fairy goes to Trader Joe's for the food?
That place is downtown MILFville!
Thanks
CA Stu

Troubles No More
04-05-2007, 02:17 PM
They have some good wine.

lewiville
04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
They have some good wine.
do they still have 2 buck chuck?

Debbolas
04-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Trader Joes?
I hope they have changed their ways......they use to be "not the most honest" natural food market out there. They want to buy at discount, repackage and sell everything under their brand.
Maybe they are better now.

totenhosen
04-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Theres one in Monrovia on Huntington Dr.

RaceFace
04-05-2007, 05:38 PM
That place rocks! Great Spaghetti sauce, among other things....and good beer selection. :D

Baja Big Dog
04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Better get used to them, if the POS unions go on strike you will need to shop there, although I will shop at the normal stores to show my dismay for the strickers, hopefully they will all go broke......not too bitter!!!:D

TOBTEK
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
LMAO. :D I wouldn't say gay, just a distinguished pallette. It's nice to see that some guys care about what goes into their bodies & don't want to eat greasy, truck stop food all the time.......Oops! sorry TUZRVR, ;) you don't eat it all the time.
SO, I'm thinking you've never seen pete? Why do you think they call him the "TANK" ? :D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-05-2007, 07:13 PM
SO, I'm thinking you've never seen pete? Why do you think they call him the "TANK" ? :D
LOL...."Tank", okay...my bad!!! :D :D

shueman
04-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Henry's is equally good...and excellent produce...

mrs.rvrluvr
04-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Henry's is equally good...and excellent produce...
Yep...the one in Rancho on Day Creek has great produce.

Screaming Pete
04-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Mrs rvrluvr......thanks for the kind words, you are way more on track than that tire kicker that drinks apple tini's with HIS pinkie sticking out.. Toby is a great guy once you get to know him just keep your leg (insert dog humpping here) away from him.:D

TOBTEK
04-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Mrs rvrluvr......thanks for the kind words, you are way more on track than that tire kicker that drinks apple tini's with HIS pinkie sticking out.. Toby is a great guy once you get to know him just keep your leg (insert dog humpping here) away from him.:D
EASY Mc Donald's boy................ could ya blame a guy for humping her leg, have you seen that avatar pic of hers? Why do you think I keep trying to demo her my boat?????:idea: :D :D :D

TexasChopper
04-06-2007, 09:45 AM
do they still have 2 buck chuck?
It's 2 1/2 buck chuck now... we bought a case last week and really like the Merlot. In addition it came out of my girlfriends sweater where she spilled some. I think they water it down a tad, but for $2.50 and decent taste who cares.