PDA

View Full Version : This is jacked up

Redneck
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Wife just told me she was at work last night and was talking to some friends. (not going to say who but they know who they are) After they left her boss came up to her and said hey your friends just stole some things from here. Now when ever any friends of hers comes in they might look at her and them as stealing stuff. That is jacked up that someone would come into a place were a friend works and steal from that business. To me that is pretty jacked up. Makes you wonder about that friend anymore. I know I lost respect for them. Sorry just had to vent

riverbound
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I guess they really arent friends...that sux

Mrs.Racer277
04-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Wow
Not good :(

Garrddogg
04-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Not cool!:(

SummitKarl
04-05-2007, 04:08 PM
wow..that is jacked up:yuk: .......there is no excuse for thieft...period
BTW have Heather call me I forgot the name of the lady I am supose to talk to :rolleyes: :D
re: the car shows

Redneck
04-05-2007, 04:22 PM
wow..that is jacked up:yuk: .......there is no excuse for thieft...period
BTW have Heather call me I forgot the name of the lady I am supose to talk to :rolleyes: :D
re: the car shows
her name is Cindy and Karl can you bring back the bar so I can pull this thread lol jk it wasnt you

topless
04-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow. People never cease to amaze me with stupidity. If I were her, I would confront them and tell them she needs the shit back or it's her job then write them off. They never were friends to begin with to put her job on the line like that.

Mrs.Racer277
04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
her name is Cindy and Karl can you bring back the bar so I can pull this thread lol jk it wasnt you
HEHEHEHEHE

RiverDave
04-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Wife just told me she was at work last night and was talking to some friends. (not going to say who but they know who they are) After they left her boss came up to her and said hey your friends just stole some things from here. Now when ever any friends of hers comes in they might look at her and them as stealing stuff. That is jacked up that someone would come into a place were a friend works and steal from that business. To me that is pretty jacked up. Makes you wonder about that friend anymore. I know I lost respect for them. Sorry just had to vent
Doesn't make me wonder about that friend.. I'd call the cops on that friend and press charges. At a minimum she should call them on it and tell them what ever they took they need to bring back right before going to tell them to go **** themselves..
If they are on this board you should say who they are, many people have other board members over to their houses. I know I would damn sure like to know if someone like that was about to stop by or come to a party etc..
RD

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 04:30 PM
They where never friends to begin with IMO.
I once heard a man say, "When you don't know who your friends are you end up in trouble."

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 04:30 PM
That is why I call very , very few people
MY FRIEND....
I can count them on one hand....

SummitKarl
04-05-2007, 04:33 PM
:redface: Wow. People never cease to amaze me with stupidity. If I were her, I would confront them and tell them she needs the shit back or it's her job then write them off. They never were friends to begin with to put her job on the line like that.
Ali.......I think I love you:devil: :) :rollside::D
:jawdrop::redface::D

topless
04-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I call very , very few people
MY FRIEND....
I can count them on one hand....That's because you're a DICK....:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 04:35 PM
This is B.S. Kenny
NAME THEM,
If they are thieves im sure a whole lot of us don't want them in our house or around us....

topless
04-05-2007, 04:36 PM
:redface:
Ali.......I think I love you:devil: :) :rollside::D
:jawdrop::redface::D
LOL, you are one of the few.:jawdrop:

Redneck
04-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Doesn't make me wonder about that friend.. I'd call the cops on that friend and press charges. At a minimum she should call them on it and tell them what ever they took they need to bring back right before going to tell them to go **** themselves..
If they are on this board you should say who they are, many people have other board members over to their houses. I know I would damn sure like to know if someone like that was about to stop by or come to a party etc..
RD
we will see what happens

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 04:37 PM
That's because you're a DICK....:D :D :D
And that is exactly why I am, I dont need friends I have kids and a wife and a few very close people to me.
The rest are acquaintances

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 04:39 PM
This is B.S. Kenny
NAME THEM,
If they are thieves im sure a whole lot of us don't want them in our house or around us....
WOrd

topless
04-05-2007, 04:39 PM
we will see what happensSo if they are board members here and you don't tell, how are you going to feel when they rip someone else off and you KNEW they are thieves? My concience couldn't handle it, hell I can't even lie.

Redneck
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
So if they are board members here and you don't tell, how are you going to feel when they rip someone else off and you KNEW they are thieves? My concience couldn't handle it, hell I can't even lie.
from what I have heard it was someone that was with them that took the glasses and they didnt know anything about it. I cant see that. Ill give them some time to jump on here and give their story

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
So if they are board members here and you don't tell, how are you going to feel when they rip someone else off and you KNEW they are thieves? My concience couldn't handle it, hell I can't even lie.
Hence the name

topless
04-05-2007, 04:43 PM
And that is exactly why I am, I dont need friends I have kids and a wife and a few very close people to me.
The rest are acquaintancesTo each his own. I have friends and I have a BEST friend. I would do anything for a friend and I trust people until they prove untrustworthy. I guess that is why I am me and happy, and you are you and are a dick. (not that anything is is wrong with dicks):jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 04:43 PM
from what I have heard it was someone that was with them that took the glasses and they didnt know anything about it. I cant see that. Ill give them some time to jump on here and give their story
Wait, they walked out of a bar with a drink in their glass or stuck a whole set in the purse

topless
04-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Hence the name
Except for that.

Ziggy
But you can stand alright, can't ya? ;)

Kilrtoy
To each his own. I have friends and I have a BEST friend. I would do anything for a friend and I trust people until they prove untrustworthy. I guess that is why I am me and happy, and you are you and are a dick. (not that anything is is wrong with dicks):jawdrop:
I don't personally care for them, I know alot of women do:D

Redneck
04-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Wait, they walked out of a bar with a drink in their glass or stuck a whole set in the purse
took them in thier pockets and lied when confronted going to indigos in a bit to talk to the owner over a beer lol

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Except for that.
Ok just a little white one....;)

topless
04-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Ok just a little white one....;):D :D :D

Ziggy
04-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Ok just a little white one....;)
I seen pictures and she's definetly got two of 'em. The white part is probably correct tho :D:D:D
Little, I kinda doubt it ;)

RiverDave
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Jesus man... Are you kidding me? They walked out of a bar with drinks?
I thought she worked in a store or something.. I was picturing like a Hallmark and while they were B.S.'ing someone was in the back steeling trinkets.
This might shock you, but sometimes drunk people try to take the drink "to go."
I wouldn't even give a shit about some drunks that took a glass out of a bar? The next time they come in add the price of the glasses to their tab.
I take back everything I said..
DON'T NAME THEM
Forget about it.
RD

Debbolas
04-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't know.............it must have been a large amount of glasses for the manager to make a fuss...I think (and I could be wrong) most resturants write off a certain number of drink glasses.....

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I have been in a situation where one friend stole from another one of my friends. They themselves just met. It was hard situation because I had friends really mad and that wanted to know who did it. But on the other side I didn't want to be a rat. Well I did what was right and told on the other friends and ended my friendship with them. I think your better off putting them on blast now, before something happens again and people find out that you knew the whole time. For me it wasn't worth it to let a friend down that did nothing wrong and was stolen from, and to cover up for a so-called friend who was actually a low life thief. You also have to take into consideration of your wife. Now I'm not married, but if someone tried to ruin my wife's credibility at her place of employment, I would be pist and would do whatever I could to help out my wife. And also to make damn sure that they stay away from her and the rest of the people you care about. Even if her other friends brought the girl and say the hadnt a clue the she was stealing means jackshit. I think if your gonna hang around with someone you most likely no if they are a thief.
just my .02 take it for what its worth
....oh and BTW it was a full keg that was stolen.

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I thought she worked in a store or something.. I was picturing like a Hallmark and while they were B.S.'ing someone was in the back steeling trinkets.
I wouldn't even give a shit about some drunks that took a glass out of a bar? The next time they come in add the price of the glasses to their tab.
DON'T NAME THEM
Forget about it.
RD
Wait. it was a bar?? woahhhhhh. I was thinking what you where thinking. Glasses get dropped in bars and broken all the time. Hell its a tax write-off. I thought She stole from a retail store or something. Im with RiverDave on this.

SmokinLowriderSS
04-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow. People never cease to amaze me with stupidity. If I were her, I would confront them and tell them she needs the shit back or it's her job then write them off. They never were friends to begin with to put her job on the line like that.
I'm pretty much right here with topless, and with kilr in my rather small number of people I refer to as "friends".
I must have several hundred "aquaintances" tho.

Jordy
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Were the drinks being served in the Waterford crystal or Lennox china that evening??? :notam:
I've got a whole cupboard full of mismatched barware that has somehow followed me home over the years. Hell, I even brought home one of the best rocks glasses I've ever seen with me from Baltimore earlier this year so I could find more of them. I guess I figured with the bar tabs we ran up with my group, not to mention the company, that a missing glass would most likely go unnoticed. We did drink them out of Blue Label though. ;)

centerhill condor
04-05-2007, 05:16 PM
that's why a shot costs $6!

dumbandyoung
04-05-2007, 05:22 PM
that's why a shot costs $6!
No, a shot in a cheap plastic cup that probably cost the bar 45cents is still $6+. They can charge what ever they want because people will pay for a good time. Has nothing do do with the shortage of glasses.:D The mark up on alcohol is soo much, i doubt any bar owner gives a royal crap about 2-3 missing glasses at the end of the night where he might have pulled in 5k. Hell, I have jewish friends that would laugh at that!. lol

Redneck
04-05-2007, 07:29 PM
DON'T NAME THEM
Forget about it.
RD
no this person went into the bathroom with empty beer glasses and stuck them in her purse and shirt then walked out she was stopped at the door denied she had them and kept going but the biggest problem is the person with them is a friend and now it has come back on my wife because my wife was there talking to them.

slowinhavasu
04-05-2007, 07:31 PM
A thief is a thief...compromise your friends in there place of work......NICE....
I don't give a F*ck if it's a two cent glass.......
It's ok if there drunk...BS.....:devil:
If you didn't pay for it , you stole it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redneck
04-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Were the drinks being served in the Waterford crystal or Lennox china that evening??? :notam:
I've got a whole cupboard full of mismatched barware that has somehow followed me home over the years. Hell, I even brought home one of the best rocks glasses I've ever seen with me from Baltimore earlier this year so I could find more of them. I guess I figured with the bar tabs we ran up with my group, not to mention the company, that a missing glass would most likely go unnoticed. We did drink them out of Blue Label though. ;)
its one thing to walk out drunk with a glass and go on but to go in the bathroom and hide them in your purse and in your shirt is a different story its not the glasses im worried about its the fact they stole something from were my wife works and now its back on her

EAZYKILLER2006
04-05-2007, 07:37 PM
wow guys thats to bad...sorry to hear that happened to you guys...bummer...
gosh we are really lucky we have never had anything taken..and we have a grip people in and out of our homes...but taking from a place of work ...wow that just isnt right...:(

76ANTHONY
04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
wheeew, had ta look at the post date on this thread, thought you caught me, i guess not.....and that hotsauce is good, can ya blame me?:D

shadow
04-05-2007, 07:40 PM
A thief is a thief...compromise your friends in there place of work......NICE....
Yep! I say spill the beans.

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 07:41 PM
KENNY
this thread is worthless without names
protect the innocent US, not them...

Jyruiz
04-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I woul have to agree 100%.

racecar.hotshoe
04-05-2007, 07:47 PM
All this for a beer glass.I though Topless stole another stripper pole.....:D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-05-2007, 07:48 PM
KENNY
this thread is worthless without names
protect the innocent US, not them...
really...

BadKachina
04-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Wow I'm really torn on this subject. I've never taken a glass or silverwear but I know people who have. I didn't really seem like that big of deal but I always thought it was kinda tacky. We were drunk at Bucca's and my buddy stole the giant can of tomato sauce off the table. He walked out with a HUGE bulge in his pants while we all laughed. Is that stealing? Of couse it is. Is it acceptable? I think sometimes it is. :idea:

Redneck
04-05-2007, 08:00 PM
well we went in for dinner tonight and got the rest of the story two glasses were stolen on purpose (not the big deal its taking them while she is there being friendly looks bad) The person we know brought these people but come to find out left outside to smoke when the glasses where taken into the bathroom to hide and walk out. This person didnt have anything to do with it other than bringing in the crowd he was with. On the down side I am sure he found out in the truck since they rode together and didnt do anything about it. This person did call the owner and say he was sorry for his friends.

Redneck
04-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Wow I'm really torn on this subject. I've never taken a glass or silverwear but I know people who have. I didn't really seem like that big of deal but I always thought it was kinda tacky. We were drunk at Bucca's and my buddy stole the giant can of tomato sauce off the table. He walked out with a HUGE bulge in his pants while we all laughed. Is that stealing? Of couse it is. Is it acceptable? I think sometimes it is. :idea:
I dont care about the glasses its the fact now heather has the owners on her about her so called friends taking stuff. Makes her look bad

BadKachina
04-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I dont care about the glasses its the fact now heather has the owners on her about her so called friends taking stuff. Makes her look bad
Yeah, that sucks. I guess if your going to mess around it should be somewhere where one of your friends doesn't work.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Yeah, that sucks. I guess if your going to mess around it should be somewhere where one of your friends doesn't work.
mess around? its just plain wrong...if it isnt yours ...ya dont take it...period...you know the saying
its not a joke...its a crime... who ever they are ...they suck...

BadKachina
04-05-2007, 08:11 PM
mess around? its just plain wrong...if it isnt yours ...ya dont take it...period...you know the saying
its not a joke...its a crime... who ever they are ...they suck...
I'd steal that shirt right off your avatar.:jawdrop: ...........and that doesn't suck.:D
I can't believe I just wrote that, I better go have my wife spank me.:sqeyes:

topless
04-05-2007, 08:31 PM
well we went in for dinner tonight and got the rest of the story two glasses were stolen on purpose (not the big deal its taking them while she is there being friendly looks bad) The person we know brought these people but come to find out left outside to smoke when the glasses where taken into the bathroom to hide and walk out. This person didnt have anything to do with it other than bringing in the crowd he was with. On the down side I am sure he found out in the truck since they rode together and didnt do anything about it. This person did call the owner and say he was sorry for his friends.
This puts a whole other light on the subject. Your wife had nothing to do with what her friends friend did. Her friend could have been Mother Theresa and made them go back and take the damn glasses back but I personally wouldn't have. I think too much is being made of this. Maybe the glass bandit is trying to open his/her own bar?????

EAZYKILLER2006
04-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I'd steal that shirt right off your avatar.:jawdrop: ...........and that doesn't suck.:D
I can't believe I just wrote that, I better go have my wife spank me.:sqeyes:
lol :devil: i'd take it of if ya promise to...lol stir stir stir...http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_boobies.gif
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gifhttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/poke.gif

BadKachina
04-05-2007, 08:47 PM
lol :devil: i'd take it of if ya promise to...lol stir stir stir...http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_boobies.gif
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gifhttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/poke.gif
I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey.:D
i'll leave the back door open...lol
oh wait not that back door:sqeyes: lol woe woe woe killer...
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif

BadKachina
04-05-2007, 08:59 PM
This puts a whole other light on the subject. Your wife had nothing to do with what her friends friend did. Her friend could have been Mother Theresa and made them go back and take the damn glasses back but I personally wouldn't have. I think too much is being made of this. Maybe the glass bandit is trying to open his/her own bar?????
blah blah blah, friends friend, blah blah blah, Mother Teresa, blah blah blah blah blah, glass bandit..............
Huh?:D

topless
04-05-2007, 09:03 PM
blah blah blah, friends friend, blah blah blah, Mother Teresa, blah blah blah blah blah, glass bandit..............
Huh?:D
You have such a way with words. Have you ever thought of being a writer?:confused: :idea:

BadKachina
04-05-2007, 09:08 PM
You have such a way with words. Have you ever thought of being a writer?:confused: :idea:
I think your patronizing me..............:idea: :)

topless
04-05-2007, 09:13 PM
I think your patronizing me..............:idea: :)Not at all, your writing style is most eloquent.:D

ratso
04-07-2007, 05:45 AM
I never took any glasses home from a bar...;)

meaniam
04-07-2007, 06:40 AM
kenny it sounds like your wifes boss is uptight. yeah its stealing. they proably should have asked to buy a souvinar. but shit its a glass. and the boss feels the need to give her shit about it. that is f-ed up. go kick his ass. he is flirting with your wife and this is the only way for him to make a conversayion with her.
by the way for all wondering. it is not me. i have no clue where she works.
have you checked the spam section here for them:hammer2:

voodoomedman
04-07-2007, 06:44 AM
That is why I call very , very few people
MY FRIEND....
I can count them on one hand....
Exactly. The only people I really call my friends I also happen to call my family. I will go to the ends of the earth for my friends and family so at the minimum I require that you would at least spit on me if I was on fire. It's amazing how people wouldn't even do that.

CBadDad
04-07-2007, 09:07 AM
If it's a couple of glasses, what's the big deal? Have you noticed what they charge for a beer these days? You could buy a whole friggen bottle for the price of a cocktail. Let it go. I'm sure they've calculated losing a few glasses here and there in their business plan. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't do it anywhere 'cuz that's not my style, but I think you've blown this way outta proportion.

Redneck
04-07-2007, 02:27 PM
If it's a couple of glasses, what's the big deal? Have you noticed what they charge for a beer these days? You could buy a whole friggen bottle for the price of a cocktail. Let it go. I'm sure they've calculated losing a few glasses here and there in their business plan. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't do it anywhere 'cuz that's not my style, but I think you've blown this way outta proportion.
ok i will say it again its not the stealing of the glasses its the fact they sat and talked to my wife at work and then stole some beer mugs knowing she is acountable for them. The boss knows its her friends so it puts her in a bad spot.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-07-2007, 04:55 PM
ok i will say it again its not the stealing of the glasses its the fact they sat and talked to my wife at work and then stole some beer mugs knowing she is acountable for them. The boss knows its her friends so it puts her in a bad spot.
exactly! its never funny...i dont know why some people dont get it?...and whose ever style it is to do that ...i wouldnt want them around...a glass mug doesnt cost that much...the ppl should go buy there own...i cant believe some one would do that to jason...still from his place...we love him...and poor heather ...it reflects on her, even tho she had nothing to do with it...
kenny:( said he was just venting...but either way i agree with him...just not right...

Mr. Crusader 83
04-08-2007, 07:07 AM
For the record. I was the one that brought the people in. The people I brought in did not know Heather or Kenny. Like kenny said, the person that brought the people in had no clue. I was outside smoking (after I paid the tab), waiting in my truck while the guest finished drinking their beer. When they came outside the guest jumped in the truck and the next thing i know the manager is at my truck yelling at the guest. So the guest hands back the1 glass that was in a purse and I drove away. I then got home and called the manager and apologized for the whole thing. He told me that he was not mad at me, and thanked me for man'n up to call in and apologize. He also told me that I was more then welcome to come back anytime and he hoped that I would.
So think what you want. Trust me or not. But i didnt steal anything and never would. The person that stole was sh*ty drunk and admitted they did a dumb thing. So if your going to have the balls to come on here and talk sh*t on someone. Have your f'n facts right.
How the hell do you hide a 16oz bar mug in your shirt?????

Ken F
04-08-2007, 08:35 AM
After reading through this thread, I'm amazed at the number of people who say "no big deal" or think it's not really stealing because they are only bar glasses.
I'm sure most of us learned this prior to Kindergarten, If it's not yours you have no right to take it. It's stealing. Period. It's not a grey area...it's not acceptable because they are only bar glasses. Come on people!
It's Theft! It doesn't belong to you.
Ken F

EAZYKILLER2006
04-08-2007, 08:28 PM
After reading through this thread, I'm amazed at the number of people who say "no big deal" or think it's not really stealing because they are only bar glasses.
I'm sure most of us learned this prior to Kindergarten, If it's not yours you have no right to take it. It's stealing. Period. It's not a grey area...it's not acceptable because they are only bar glasses. Come on people!
It's Theft! It doesn't belong to you.
Ken F
exactly!...thanks for getting it straight...

bignet
04-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Well at least your buddy fessed up...Eventhough he wasn't directly involved, not saying anything to the fool that jacked the glasses is weak. I guess you know who your friends are.
:devil:
bignet