PDA

View Full Version : Internet Service Help, Locals

Roaddogg 4040
04-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I am wondering if I have any other choices for internet service out here in Havasu Heights other than Frontier. Their one Meg service is only about 200 to 400 KBPS out here and am aging quickly while waiting for pages to flip.:) :) Any suggestions?
Thanks, Steve

steve d
04-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I am wondering if I have any other choices for internet service out here in Havasu Heights other than Frontier. Their one Meg service is only about 200 to 400 KBPS out here and am aging quickly while waiting for pages to flip.:) :) Any suggestions?
Thanks, Steve
Hmmmm..............the way you described it to me I was wondering if you even had high voltage out there yet!!!!!!!
BTW.......Would you like me to send you a pic of how my wife stacks the clothes on my laundry table?:) :) :)

Riveratz
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks, Steve
Not sure but Have you tried NPG cable? I am not sure if they service out there but that is what I use in Havasu.

Havasu1986
04-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I used to have high speed thru Frontier and I cancelled it because I was paying $50 a month and I have snowbirds. I just bought a lap top and get my house back in May. What should I use just for weekends to check the weather and Hot Boat. Is dial up ok for my needs.:confused:

Roaddogg 4040
04-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Lorne, I will check out NPG tomorrow but I don't think they are out here.
Steve d: We always love pictures... I can always look at them during the day while the sun is out...:D
Steve

RaceFace
04-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure what my neighbor uses in Havi, but its slooooow.
He should really lock down his wireless router....then again hopefully he doesn't! :cool:

H20Advantage
04-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I use NPG cable here in Havasu. It is fast and I have had no problems.