PDA

View Full Version : ***boats Very Own.....

HavasuSelect
04-05-2007, 06:34 PM
DSchifan.... Here's a pretty crazy vid of him on his bike. WARNING THIS VIDEO IS PRETTY GRAPHIC!!!!
http://www.break.com/index/brokebikefoot.html

RaceFace
04-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Well....no dinner for me tonight.
How is he? Has anyone heard? Looks like a compounded tibia and fibula. YEEEOOOUUUCCCHHHHH!
Sweet wheelies though ;)

HavasuSelect
04-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Well....no dinner for me tonight.
How is he? Has anyone heard? Looks like a compounded tibia and fibula. YEEEOOOUUUCCCHHHHH!
Sweet wheelies though ;)
He's good now. It was a couple years ago. He's walking and everything..... I'm sure he might be on here later to add to this.

RaceFace
04-05-2007, 06:58 PM
He's good now. It was a couple years ago. He's walking and everything..... I'm sure he might be on here later to add to this.
Good good good!!! I'm glad to hear it. I didn't really look for a date on it. Looks like it hurt like a bitch!!!

Kilrtoy
04-05-2007, 07:02 PM
First thing that came to mind when i saw the first wheelie,
DUMB ASS, Yep that about sums it up

Bense468
04-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Don't worry it will buff out.

Warlockjer
04-06-2007, 07:15 AM
First thing that came to mind when i saw the first wheelie,
DUMB ASS, Yep that about sums it up
YEP!!:)

SHOTKALLIN
04-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Does he still ride like an IDIOT?

AZJD
04-06-2007, 08:03 AM
I can't even type a word that sums that up....:confused: Eeewwoucccchhhh

HammerDown
04-06-2007, 08:17 AM
"Call 911"...I can see it now...(uh, I'm not using my minutes on that fool)..rotflmao :D

Caljamr
04-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm a lifelong motorcycle rider and people ask me "Do you wheelies and stunts?" I always say i'm already down to two wheels from four. That's the only stunt i do. Why risk it riding on one wheel. I'll never get it but i love to watch people do stunts and wheelies. Maybe i'm getting old. :)

CARLSON-JET
04-06-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm a lifelong motorcycle rider and people ask me "Do you wheelies and stunts?" I always say i'm already down to two wheels from four. That's the only stunt i do. Why risk it riding on one wheel. I'll never get it but i love to watch people do stunts and wheelies. Maybe i'm getting old. :)
Kissing the asphalt sucks indeed. If I wanted to be an Evil Knievel I think there should be a big payout or something. 2 wheels with the traffic these days is a feat within itself.

superdave013
04-06-2007, 12:22 PM
sorry to see he wadded it up.
I love that kind of stuff myself. Not the crash but the stunt. Now before I get beat up let me say there is a time and place for everything. That guy was not out on the 405 freeway or anything.
Now I have a question for Killer and the others bashing the battered man.
Haven't you ever tried to go a little faster, a little farther, go a little bigger then you ever have before at what ever it is you do? Haven't you ever pushed yourself right to the edge of your limits? When you get close to your limit is when you really know you're alive. Just sometimes ya slip past that point and pay for it. Part of the game and how you get good at it.
If the answer is no well, life must get kinda boring for you guys.

maxwedge
04-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Notice how you don't see a lot of older bikers trying that shit. It's kinda like the old bold pilots saying. I almost fukked myself up enough times doing stupid shit when I was younger and watched my friends fuk themselves up enough times, that it kinda loses it's appeal after a while. Sometimes there is a very fine line between cool as hell and cold and dead. Pain is an excellent teacher. If I had known I was going to live past the age of 25 I would never have done half the shit I did back then. Glad the guy is ok. I hope he learned something:D

catman-do
04-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Anyone notice how long it took the camera guy to get over there? He was walking at a turtle's pace! Sucks to see the guy get injured, but thats what happens when you do those things.

Warlockjer
04-06-2007, 02:52 PM
I love that kind of stuff myself. Not the crash but the stunt. Now before I get beat up let me say there is a time and place for everything. That guy was not out on the 405 freeway or anything.
Haven't you ever tried to go a little faster, a little farther, go a little bigger then you ever have before at what ever it is you do? Haven't you ever pushed yourself right to the edge of your limits? When you get close to your limit is when you really know you're alive. Just sometimes ya slip past that point and pay for it. Part of the game and how you get good at it.
Hey Superdave013, if that is what it takes to get good, I don't wan't to get good:) :)

HavasuSelect
04-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I agree with you. I myself would never try to ride like this but he did, and a lot of other people do too. I can appreciate the skill and talent to ride like this. It might be a little extreme but a lot of people think driving a boat 100+ mph is extreme too.:idea:
There's always gonna be people that push the envelope in everything. As stated before he wasn't on the 405 or any crowded area. He knew what he was risking and he paid the price.