PDA

View Full Version : Two years ago today...

OGShocker
04-06-2007, 06:39 AM
I lost my Dad, best friend and mentor.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28157&d=1175869867
He taught me many things here a couple of them..
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28158&stc=1&d=1175870136
"Keep both hands on the wheel"!:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28159&stc=1&d=1175869980
"Take care of you kids"!:D
Miss you Pop! See you someday.

707dog
04-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Sorry For The Lost!! I Sure He Left Ya With Alot Of Good Memories Enjoy Them Cause Time Flies Bro...oww The Duck Taping Job Is Friggin Hilarious.......

phebus
04-06-2007, 07:22 AM
It get s easir to deal with death of a loved one as time goes on, but you sure don't miss them any less.

atomickitn
04-06-2007, 07:40 AM
your dad was a funny man, in the short while i got to hang out with him,he left a lasting impression on me,.......you on the other hand......welll:D .
hope your day is well my friend. .......:) :)

OGShocker
04-06-2007, 07:44 AM
your dad was a funny man, in the short while i got to hang out with him,he left a lasting impression on me,.......you on the other hand......welll:D .
hope your day is well my friend. .......:) :)
HEY, focker! :D :D :D
He loved nothing more than hanging out with the "young" guys, drinking and talking about women.
Thanks guys!
OGS

Mrs.Racer277
04-06-2007, 07:51 AM
He would be sooooooooooooo proud of you......He raised a wonderful man

Debbolas
04-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Keep those great memories in your heart.
I don't think time makes loss easier, you just don't think about them as much.....but you still think of your lost loved ones.

atomickitn
04-06-2007, 07:52 AM
HEY, focker! :D :D :D
He loved nothing more than hanging out with the "young" guys, drinking and talking about women.
Thanks guys!
OGS
yep that sounds about right.......:D

beaverretriever
04-06-2007, 08:26 AM
I couldn't think of losing either of my parents. I know it will happen one day and I hope it is not soon.
Your pops seemed like a real cool guy. :)

shueman
04-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Similiar sitch here....lost my dad a year ago yesterday. Spent the day with mom, remembering the good times we all had together.
RIP Frank...:(

WYRD
04-06-2007, 08:42 AM
I never met your father but I can tell that you have much respect for him and are proud to follow in his footsteps. It takes a lot to do what you are doing Mark and I only hope that one day I can reign with as much honor and class as you do. Your father did a great job instilling his beliefs to his next of kin. Keep up the good work and I am sure it will pay off for MJ too!:)
WYRD

woody56
04-06-2007, 09:03 AM
I never got to meet your dad. But I am sure he was a great man, as he has raised a great son. Have a great day, and lets see some more pics of you duck taped to the wall!:D

Baja Big Dog
04-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Dont know you, didnt know your dad...a few observations.
He was a hard worker....
He was a proud man....
He loved life.....
And he is happy knowing that he passed on these attributes to you.
Mine is 85 years young, dont want to think about my buddy being gone someday.
Refresh this post a few times today and have a GREAT DAY!!!
PS another observation...he was not an air conditioning man!!!! His duct tape skills leave alot to be desired!!!:jawdrop:

BDMar
04-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey Mark, many times when we talk you bring up your Dad. I always think how great it is that he meant that much to you. I wish I would have known him. All kidding aside... he would be proud of you. You have your priorities right in line. He must have been a great man. May he rest in peace.
Brian

hotlavey
04-06-2007, 10:03 AM
It get s easir to deal with death of a loved one as time goes on, but you sure don't miss them any less.
For sure. My Dad passed away 17 years ago and I miss him as much today as I did then. Same goes for my Mom, who died three months before him. They had been married over 50 years and I guess he couldn't stand the loss.