PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly vs. Geraldo On-Air Fight

RitcheyRch
04-06-2007, 08:29 AM
This was a pretty heated debate.
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2862749&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
There were some major fireworks Thursday night on the FOX News Channel when Geraldo Rivera sat down with Bill OÂ’Reilly to talk about a recent deadly car crash in Virginia involving an illegal immigrant from Mexico.
Two teenage girls died in the collision and police say the man may have been under the influence.
They argued about Alfredo Ramos who faces two manslaughter charges after rear-ending the girlsÂ’ car.
OÂ’Reilly was making the point that Ramos already had two prior convictions for public drunkenness and therefore should have been deported while Geraldo accused OÂ’Reilly of using the tragedy to make a cheap political point.

superdave013
04-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Bill's the man.

SHOTKALLIN
04-06-2007, 09:08 AM
I have never seen Bill that mad. I watch Bill every day. Bill did spin that story a lil bit. He even cut the dads response short because the dad was also about to say there is a drunk driving problem. Geraldo got Bill's goat and it showed.
Now dont get me wrong here, I agree with Bill %100. 12 people a day get killed by illegals. Thats over 4000 a year. You do the math since 9-11. We had a Marine killed by an illegal after returning from Iraq. Just yesterday there were 2 killed on PCH in Malibu, by an illegal. The guy killed made the Xmas story and Porky's movies. RIP to him and his son.
The sadest thing is that alot of these illegals that kill have been arrested before. That means we have had atleast one chance to deport them. Some of these killers have had numerous arrests.
rant over

cdog
04-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Bill was right. Geraldo is an apologist moron who uses emotion to justify breaking the law. Fact is if we enforced our laws this girl would be alive today.
I know 2 people that are now vegetables because of a drunken illegal alien driver. I've read a US study that say's 13 people die a day by illegal aliens.
At least strawberries are cheap.:)

Run_em_Hard
04-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Nicely said Bill...

racecar.hotshoe
04-06-2007, 09:17 AM
This is what Bill should have done......:D
http://www.freewebtown.com/wishyouweredead/images/Geraldo.jpg

Baja Big Dog
04-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Geraldo is a FAG....
I heard he and Singina shower together???:D

cdog
04-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Here is another.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_5606092
Immigration hold placed on man arrested in LA filmmaker's death
By JEREMIAH MARQUEZ Associated Press Writer
Article Launched: 04/05/2007 11:24:57 PM PDT
LOS ANGELES- Federal authorities have placed an immigration hold on a 24-year-old Mexican national arrested on suspicion of driving drunk and causing the crash that killed "A Christmas Story" director Bob Clark and his son, officials said Thursday.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement put the hold Wednesday on Hector Velazquez-Nava, an illegal immigrant living in Los Angeles, said agency spokeswoman Virginia Kice.
The action means Velazquez-Nava will be turned over to federal immigration officials and placed in deportation proceedings once his local case is completed. He was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol and gross vehicular manslaughter, and was being held on $100,000 bail in a county jail.
If he were to post bail, Velazquez-Nava would be taken into federal custody on the immigration hold, Kice said.
Police allege Velazquez-Nava steered his sport utility vehicle into the wrong lane of Pacific Coast Highway in Pacific Palisades early Wednesday, striking Clark's sedan head-on. The filmmaker and his son, Ariel Hanrath-Clark, 22, died at the scene.
Velazquez-Nava had a blood-alcohol level of 0.24 percent, three times the 0.08 legal limit for driving, the Los Angeles Times reported on its Web site Thursday evening. A police spokesman said he could not immediately confirm the report.
Authorities have said Velazquez-Nava was driving without a license. He and his passenger, Lidia Mora, 29, of
Azusa, were treated for minor injuries after the crash.
Velazquez-Nava had no prior deportations but was convicted in March 2005 of soliciting a prostitute in South Los Angeles, court records show. He received 24 months probation and a $1,500 fine after pleading no contest. At the time, he also was accused of not having a valid license.
It was unclear whether Velazquez-Nava had retained an attorney. There was no phone listing under his name.
Clark had a prolific movie and TV directing career. He specialized in horror movies and thrillers early on, directing such 1970s movies as "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things," "Murder by Decree," "Breaking Point" and "Black Christmas," which was remade last year.
His breakout success came with 1981's sex farce "Porky's," a coming-of-age romp that he followed two years later with "Porky's II: The Next Day."
In 1983, he directed, co-produced and co-wrote "A Christmas Story," an adaptation of Jean Shepherd's childhood memoir of a boy in the 1940s.
The film starred Peter Billingsly as Ralphie Parker, a young boy determined to get a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas.
While a modest theatrical success, the movie was a critical darling and eventually joined "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Miracle on 34th Street" as one of the Christmas films audiences watch year after year.

3 daytona`s
04-06-2007, 09:27 AM
This is what Bill should have done......:D
http://www.freewebtown.com/wishyouweredead/images/Geraldo.jpg
That was so funny back then on his show. I never have understood why Bill has him on the show on a regular basis.I don`t know anyone who has respect for Geraldo. This may be interesting how things go from here.

Run_em_Hard
04-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Geraldo is a FAG....
I heard he and Singina shower together???:D
Wonder what Geraldo would look like with a Mohawk(sp?):D