PDA

View Full Version : Debbolas.......

Her454
04-06-2007, 11:38 AM
I know for a FACT You are not getting ANY HOUSEWORK DONE! LOL, I think you are trying to lure me out of REHAB GIRL! :D :D

RiverToysJas
04-06-2007, 11:41 AM
I think Deb is busy backing her trailer and docking her boat! ;) ....funny part is, she's not even at the lake! :eek:
RTJas :D

Debbolas
04-06-2007, 02:58 PM
:D
I got a lot done.............(I washed the boat and docked it..........oh wait that was LAST friday;))
I would have accomplished a LOT more if I wasn't posting all day. :D
Just got back from the hair salon and my hair is MUCH shorter:D I can spike it now:D

Her454
04-06-2007, 03:15 PM
:D
I would have accomplished a LOT more if I wasn't posting all day. :D
FAMOUS LAST WORDS LMAO!:D

Ziggy
04-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Geezus, who let you out ?? Come waltzing in here like you know everything 'n' shit....sheesh ;) :D:D
btw---8 to go for 12k ;) :)

jdf
04-06-2007, 04:23 PM
i think we should dock her for day's missed what you think ziggy

jdf
04-06-2007, 04:24 PM
buy the way deb you rock ,,,,hope you had a great time on the water

Her454
04-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Geezus, who let you out ?? Come waltzing in here like you know everything 'n' shit....sheesh ;) :D:D
btw---8 to go for 12k ;) :)
"N Shit"...LOL........ Only 8?................. cakewalk sweetheart. :D Even in Rehab.
i think we should dock her for day's missed what you think ziggy
Run the ***boat post clock backwards....now thats some funny shiat. :D

jdf
04-06-2007, 04:41 PM
i can see it now it now running back ,,,bye the way how is the new life going

Ziggy
04-06-2007, 04:44 PM
"N Shit"...LOL........ Only 8?................. cakewalk sweetheart. :D Even in Rehab.
Run the ***boat post clock backwards....now thats some funny shiat. :D
Since you posted you will now have to call your support person to let them know you fell out of rehab ;) :D .......................need my number? :D
Now we're talking...minus one post for every day missed. :) Dang, that'd take 32 yrs to take you to zero:eek: :eek: :eek:

jdf
04-06-2007, 05:04 PM
so we have 32 more years of her

Second "PLACE"
04-06-2007, 05:34 PM
She must be hidding...I haven't seen her 'round the neighborhood much. She's as hard to find as Frenchie these days. :idea:

Her454
04-06-2007, 06:25 PM
32 Years LOL. My husband was teasing me yesterday and said I needed "online intervention" due to a family site that I started a couple of months ago and have been spending some time on..........nothing like the old dayz of HB before Rehab.......... I just looked at him and said "yea right". :rolleyes: :D

Her454
04-06-2007, 06:30 PM
LOL, he just read this thread and said "Rehab is for quitters" :D :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-06-2007, 06:36 PM
So when is he signing up?

Ziggy
04-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Hehe, I was thinking he'd sign up as HIS460 ..........he's gotta be a Ford man, just gotta be :)
Nice to see you around T.........this place has gone to hell without you keeping the peace ;) :D

Her454
04-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi Angie....he said "the day after never".... he saw what it did to me LOL. He is on boards too....Pirates of the Rubicon etc and he's been on those for 4 years and has a whopping total of 6 posts....maybe 10. My almost 12K is unimaginable to him LMAO.:D
Hehe, I was thinking he'd sign up as HIS460 ..........he's gotta be a Ford man, just gotta be :)
Nice to see you around T.........this place has gone to hell without you keeping the peace ;) :D
Nice try Zig. He actually drives a DODGE. :eek: And do you think Im crazy letting all you people loose on him? :D
Thanks, but I think DevilsAdvocate does a great job of keeping the peace and stirring it as well ;) in my absence.

Ziggy
04-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi Angie....he said "the day after never".... he saw what it did to me LOL. He is on boards too....Pirates of the Rubicon etc and he's been on those for 4 years and has a whopping total of 6 posts....maybe 10. My almost 12K is unimaginable to him LMAO.:D
Nice try Zig. He actually drives a DODGE. :eek: And do you think Im crazy letting all you people loose on him? :D
Thanks, but I think DevilsAdvocate does a great job of keeping the peace and stirring it as well ;) in my absence.
LOL.....oh well I tried. :D
Yeah, you wouldn't want him on here for sure, we know too much about you ;)
Just not the same here without you deary...:(
Have a HAPPY EASTER... :)