PDA

View Full Version : anyone get a sick feeling before spending $$$

kingbrutis
04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Going to take one last look at the boat tommrow before I plunk down the cash. Not a huge amount but when I think about spending hard earned money and the bank account being smaller, makes me kinda sick. Been thru this many times before, but it's like going on stage (play bass and sing in a band). I have heard the term buyers remorse before. I guess it's real. It could be with anything, but I miss being on the water. Anyone else have the excitement tempered with fear? Later Joe

Outnumbered
04-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Going to take one last look at the boat tommrow before I plunk down the cash. Not a huge amount but when I think about spending hard earned money and the bank account being smaller, makes me kinda sick. Been thru this many times before, but it's like going on stage (play bass and sing in a band). I have heard the term buyers remorse before. I guess it's real. It could be with anything, but I miss being on the water. Anyone else have the excitement tempered with fear? Later Joe
Ya, but I just start drinking and it goes away:D

HavasuSelect
04-06-2007, 06:00 PM
What kind of boat???

beaverretriever
04-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Yeah, but the first time I laid my head between them I forgot about the 5k+ I spent.:D :D :D :devil: If you know what I mean.

ratso
04-06-2007, 06:03 PM
...almost like watching your bride walk down the aisle... gives me the butterflies every time.:D

HammerDown
04-06-2007, 06:10 PM
F-it...spend it and make some more.;)

HocusPocus
04-06-2007, 06:11 PM
i don't have that problem.. i enjoy buying toys. now when it comes time to sell them is where i get cold feet. the old saying the two happiest days in a boaters life is the day he buys it and the day he sells it, not me i always get a little depressed when one sells.

al cole'holic
04-06-2007, 06:19 PM
...or the saying "seller's are liars, buyer's are cry'rs" :D

Jbb
04-06-2007, 06:21 PM
F-it...spend it and make some more.;)
Bingo.....Never fear ...or buyers remorse.......only excitement about having something new!:)

xs ultra
04-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Keeping the cash in the banks no fun . Spend it that's what it is for .