PDA

View Full Version : This just in-DisneyLand now the "Gayest Place on Earth"...

HighRoller
04-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Gay marriages are now allowed at Disneyland. Disney and the gay advocacy groups should be ashamed, especially since there is no such thing as gay marriage and never will be. (Duh! Read the dictionary under "marriage") Now instead of just being allowed to take my kid to Disneyland so he/she can have fun I'll have to worry about seeing some flamers or drag queen wearing a wedding dress and answering the inevitable questions...
I guess instead of putting my kid through that I'll just decide not to ever go to Disneyland or purchase anything produced by Disney again. I don't believe in boycotts but I also don't believe in companies that are willing to offend the majority of their patrons to mollify the vocal minority.

ratso
04-07-2007, 05:18 AM
I always thought Mickey and Goofy had "something going on"...:jawdrop:

Pheelin Phroggy
04-07-2007, 05:46 AM
I heard they have a new movie out starring Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell, "Little Mouse on the Fairy"

ratso
04-07-2007, 05:48 AM
Their next concert is headlining Boy George and Michael Jackson with their hit single "I'll Beat It For Ya":jawdrop:

superdave013
04-07-2007, 05:49 AM
That place has been full of fudge packers for a long time.
Just one more reason I drive out of my way every day to avoid the mouse.

superdave013
04-07-2007, 05:54 AM
You know what's funny?
They will alow gay marriages but I guess they had a shit fit when Keith Richerds talked about snorting his dad's ashes. You know, didn't want to cast a bad light to make them and their movie look bad.
I donno man, I just got a kick out of that one.
I will say that place puts on one heck of a fireworks show EVERY NIGHT. Lights up my yard like day time.

XtrmWakeborder
04-07-2007, 08:53 AM
LOL have you ever been to IHOP, Dennys, etc. after the park closes? Most of the people that work there are gay. This doesn't supprise me at all.

HM
04-07-2007, 09:27 AM
HighRoller....I thought you died!!!
How is the fight against Flying J?

essexjet
04-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Bill Handle was talking about this yesterday, and I guess that this weekend is Gay Day at Disneyland :yuk:
http://www.gaydaysanaheim.com/

Racey
04-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Let's invite some of our buddys and have them wear red shirts and not tell em!!!!:D :D :D

locogringo
04-07-2007, 09:58 AM
The decadence of America with just another notch in the decadence belt.
Way to go America!:rolleyes: