PDA

View Full Version : Lazer Face peel, day one in Parker:

Trailer Park Casanova
04-07-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm sitting on the beach here in Parker getting ready to take the kids to the Easter egg hunt.
Wife is in bed and her face looks like it's covered with caramel.
She had the lazer face peel done Wednesday, and it's a brutal proceedure.
Up several times last nite for stinging vinegar face washes and hot mega loads of the super deluxe Viccodin.
She's a tough chick, but was in some big pain last nite.
Geeze what chix go through to look attractive.
Face lifts, Botox,,
She still gets carded when we order drinks.
I gotta hand it too girls, they go through a lotta pain, and it's expensive being a chic.
Replaced the Golf Cart Trojans with COSTCO 6V batteries and they work teriffic.
It's half days work to do it right.
Changed all the cables & wire connections as recomended by Buggies Unlimited ($14), cleaned and re-painted the battery tray ect.
The SB Sheriffs stopped Maynard and I in the golf cart last nite on Rice Rd.
They were stopping Rhinos, Golf Carts, Quads and telling us to stay off the shoulder of the Rd.
"Have to stay to the right of the graded berm" is the official rule the deputy said.
He was cool, coulda written us all I guess.
Our cart isn't lifted, so the "trail" might not be suitable.
Haveta check out Rhinos I guess.
Del Rio bar and grill last nite was off the hook packed with fine looking women having drinks and in full river party mode. It's pulse was on fire.
It's usually more chix than guys there, food OK, order sandwitches and pizza, full bar, draft beer 2 bones.

Debbolas
04-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Wow!
I know a friend that did that and her face REALLY hurt. My eyebrows are still "tender" from my waxing yesterday.....I'm not brave enough to lazer my whole face.
Good for her :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Wow!
I know a friend that did that and her face REALLY hurt. My eyebrows are still "tender" from my waxing yesterday.....I'm not brave enough to lazer my whole face.
Good for her :D
Look at Deb all boat wrangling and waxing....and shit:D

Debbolas
04-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Look at Deb all boat wrangling and waxing....and shit:D
I am a woman of many talents.........just because I can launch, drive, dock and gas up the boat doesn't mean I neglect my grooming :D