PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie ever!

Chubby4Life
04-07-2007, 11:35 AM
My wife came home with some flicks last night and among them was "Borat". IMO, this is the worst movie ever made. On my list, it edged out an old Adam Sandler movie called "Going Overboard". So, whats on your list?
Chris

CARLSON-JET
04-07-2007, 12:16 PM
I hate that darn "Dances with wolves".. It's soooo long and I ALWAYS wind up watching to THE END..:confused: :-)
With so many movies put out each week I tend to steer clear of the over advertised flicks. IMO the more they advertise the bigger the stinker.
I went and saw "300" last night. thought it was pretty cool.

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Borat sucked.

http404
04-07-2007, 12:20 PM
I went and saw "300" last night. thought it was pretty cool.
If you like 45 minutes of slow motion battle scenes.
That movie would have been 40 minutes long if they didn't show every other scene in slow motion.

QuickJet
04-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Borat was hillariouse. It's a shame you didn't "get it".
The worst was probably Farenheight 911 or Inconvienient truth. Maybe Bowling For Columbine.
Anny Hall, Little Nicky, any Jean Claude Van Damn Movie or Steven Segall for that matter. Greae 2, Smoky and the Bandit 3............

catman-do
04-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Borat was funny as hell!!! I think the worst was "Super Size Me", that movie blows.

riverracerXXX
04-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Hudson Hawk...

shockwaveharry
04-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Borat was a truly great movie. Cerebral comedy at it's finest! I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you didn't laugh watching Borat, you were completely puzzled by Napoleon Dynamite... Another cinematic triumph!
To be perfectly honest, I was deeply offended during the first few minutes of the movie, but only because I was completely oblivious to the movies premise before walking into the theater. Once I realized what was going on I couldn't stop laughing. :D

Phat Matt
04-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I watched Borat last night for the first time. That guy has some balls (on his face) :). I thought it was pretty funny.

Chubby4Life
04-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Borat was a truly great movie. Cerebral comedy at it's finest! I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you didn't laugh watching Borat, you were completely puzzled by Napoleon Dynamite... Another cinematic triumph!
To be perfectly honest, I was deeply offended during the first few minutes of the movie, but only because I was completely oblivious to the movies premise before walking into the theater. Once I realized what was going on I couldn't stop laughing. :D
Your right, I didn't like Napoleon either at first, but after catching parts of it on HBO 10 or 12 times it kinda grew on me. Maybe Borat will too, but untill then it's on my list.:)

shockwaveharry
04-07-2007, 01:01 PM
I watched Borat last night for the first time. That guy has some balls (on his face) :). I thought it was pretty funny.
And he's hung like a horse... Did you notice during the naked wrestling scene that Borat's junk was pixilated from his crotch to below his knee???

Racey
04-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Borat the character is friggin hillarious, watch the Ali G show sometime. But i will agree that 'The Movie' SUCKED, the only good parts were him torturing everyone he interviewed, the whole storyline ruined it, they should have done it more along the lines of the tv show, just showing a bunch of clips of him F'n with people and forgot the waste of time that filled in the story!
I'll Agree that Bowling for Columbine sucked big time, every point that Michael Moore tried to make in that movie totally defied logic, he's a complete and utter idiot, trying to force fit connections between violence and gun control, among other things, to fit into His Own Agenda. I thought it was a total cheap shot when he showed up to Charleton Hestons house, what an a**hole. He's a tool. end of story.
I just saw 'Rumor Has It' the other night when i couldn't sleep, god that is a horrible movie, the only cool part was Kevin Costner banged it to a daughter, her mom, and her grandmother all at seperate times, That's what i call a GRAND SLAM!! Hey Ratso have you conquered that mountain yet!? :D :D

Jyruiz
04-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I have not seen Borat or 300 yet, but the worst movie I have evern seen it Solaris with George Clooney. Solaris is so bad, I always recommend it to people I don't like.:D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Are you serious!? That's some of the funniest shit I've seen, (and I've seen some funny shit in my day)!
What are you a Mormon? :D
soon as i see the movie i will give you my opinion ... i am going to get it today, to watch it tomorrow...http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

HocusPocus
04-07-2007, 01:24 PM
http://www.weathermanmovie.com/
nicholas cage the weatherman, its the only movie i ever walked out on. the wife and i kept waiting for it to get good and it just kept getting worse by the second.

Tom Brown
04-07-2007, 01:32 PM
I loved the Thorn Birds. :cool:

vee-driven
04-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Speaking of gay azz movies, i would have to say the fast and furious 1, 2 and 3 or anything with Vin Diesel in it.

CARLSON-JET
04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Speaking of gay azz movies, i would have to say the fast and furious 1, 2 and 3 or anything with Vin Diesel in it.
I have to agree... those movies grabbed the donkey by the horn.. :devil:

shockwaveharry
04-07-2007, 02:35 PM
My friends make fun of me 'cause it's hard for me to find a movie I don't like. That said, a couple movies that I couldn't bare to watch were "Howard the Duck" and another turd called "A Gnome called Gnorm". Horrible, horrible movies...:confused:

Racey
04-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Don't you mean 'The Gay and the Curious 1, 2 and 3'

DMVQUEEN
04-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Hands down, the worst movie EVER was Will Ferrel in TALADAGA NIGHTS
HATED IT
stupid dumb humor at its worst
sara out

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Hands down, the worst movie EVER was Will Ferrel in TALADAGA NIGHTS
HATED IT
stupid dumb humor at its worst
sara out
True and second is Borat.....:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-07-2007, 03:24 PM
I'll Agree that Bowling for Columbine sucked big time, every point that Michael Moore tried to make in that movie totally defied logic, he's a complete and utter idiot, trying to force fit connections between violence and gun control, among other things, to fit into His Own Agenda.
While I hated Bowling for Columbine overall (I was forced to watch it in a sociology class :mad: ) I did agree with him about our television, especially the news, breeding fear. Every news segment and all the commercials leading up to the evening news imply there is something you should be afraid of. "The latest on (fill in the blank), what you need to know to protect yourself . . . tonight at 6." "Storm watch 2000 whatever . . . will it strike your city?" "Tonight at 11 . . . the latest news on a local day care facility. What you need to know before you send your child to day care." etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Oh, what about this one? "Spring Break in Lake Havasu . . . what every parent of college students should know." :D
As for Borat? I didn't find the humor, and was pretty grossed out over the whole naked wrestling scene. Oh, but I did get a good laugh over the "broken butt" thing.

Flashwave
04-07-2007, 03:47 PM
"Sacha Baron Cohen" played Borat Sagdiyev. He also played Jean Girard the flamboyant Euro idiot driver in Talladega Nights. No shit!

Rexone
04-07-2007, 03:47 PM
I hate that darn "Dances with wolves".. It's soooo long and I ALWAYS wind up watching to THE END..:confused: :-)
You have to be shitting me, that's one of my favorites.
Haven't seen Borat.
Worst I remember was Leaving Las Vegas (I'm sure there are other that escape my memory). Talk about a dark pos movie...