PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Turn Out At Downtown Immigrant Rights Rally

RitcheyRch
04-07-2007, 01:40 PM
This should get interesting.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_097140701.html
About 10,000 people turned out at an immigrant rights rally on Saturday, saying many illegal immigrants are angry about a White House plan that would grant them work visas but require them to return home and pay hefty fines to become legal U.S. residents.
Immigrant rights advocates say many of the area's illegal immigrants feel betrayed by President Bush, who they had long considered an ally.
"People are really upset," said Juan Jose Gutierrez, president of Los Angeles-based Latino Movement USA, one of several organizers of Saturday's rally. "For years, the president spoke in no uncertain terms about supporting immigration reform ... then this kind of plan comes out and people are so frustrated."
The White House's draft plan, leaked last week, calls for a new "Z" visa that would allow illegal immigrant workers to apply for three-year work permits. They would be renewable indefinitely, but would cost $3,500 each time.
To get a permit and become legal permanent residents, illegal immigrants would have to return to their home country, apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate to re-enter legally and pay a $10,000 fine.
The proposal has been sharply criticized by Hispanic advocacy groups, Democrats, the Roman Catholic Church and unions that have many immigrants in their ranks. They argue the cost of work permits and the green card application -- which could total more than $20,000 -- are prohibitive for low-wage earners.
The plan is far more conservative than the one passed by the Senate last year with bipartisan backing and support from President Bush. That plan would have allowed many of the country's estimated 12 million illegal immigrants to stay in the United States, work and apply to become legal residents after learning English, pay small fines and back taxes and clear a background check.
Many Senate conservatives opposed that plan, and it failed to gain traction in the then Republican-controlled House, which at the end of 2005 passed the punitive immigration reform bill that angered immigrant communities and led to massive protests.

marty722
04-07-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm working today and had a front row view out my window... I must say they are getting the right idea as they are now (most of them) carrying the american flag instead of the mexican flag.... It took awhile but there learning....:D :D

cdog
04-07-2007, 02:59 PM
O what I'd pay for a paint ball gun filled with pepper balls and a get out of jail free card. :devil: Speak english you Fuks!

Racey
04-07-2007, 03:03 PM
O what I'd pay for a paint ball gun filled with pepper balls and a get out of jail free card. :devil: Speak english you Fuks!
Now we're talkin!!!:D

Xlration Marine
04-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Betrayed by Bush??? HELLO. They are screwing the tax payers in this country and they feel betrayed. My daughter one day in the hospital, three test's no big deal. $8000.00 for one freeking day. How many of there non payed bills did I just pay?? They are crying about fines. Heck you can't go through Bouse 5 miles an hour over the speed limit, or have a boat that is a little bit louder than some with out getting a stupid fine. What the hell are they crying about. They should be glad the USA is next to them. Go to the middle east and cross the boarder and your sorry ass is a target. Give me a break.

Rexone
04-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Illegal Immigrants Rights.
This is a joke right?

wsuwrhr
04-07-2007, 03:54 PM
This is a joke right?
'Fraid not sir.
Just as soon as we killed most of the Indians off, America started fighting for and protecting other's rights.
:confused: :confused:
All the while neglecting our own "rights". What a sad contradiction.
Our country has turned into a bunch of spineless turds.
Brian

bubbletop409
04-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Most of these desert vermin are working cash jobs, paying no taxes, and for every dollar an illegal does contribute in tax, they receive three dollars in benefits. Seems like a sweet deal to me, they ride on our backs, are not held responsible for their actions, then cry racisim when things don't go their way. A few of them should be introduced to MISTER LANDMINE, that would stop the ant trail heading for the sugar cube. I agree with the concept that they should be treated as a foreign invader. What contribution has a mexican ever made to mankind? Still doing what they do best, modern day bandits, stealing from a social system put in place for the benefit of our citizens. I know bullsharks can live in fresh water, wonder how they would thrive in the Rio Grande with an umlimited food source?

Rexone
04-07-2007, 04:03 PM
<edited out>
Am I the only one that found that rather contradictory? :confused:

Boatcop
04-07-2007, 04:09 PM
No! :mad:
http://www.mchenrycountyblog.com/uploaded_images/T-Shirt-Homeland%20Security-Fighting%20Terrorism%20Since%201492-711382.jpg

wsuwrhr
04-07-2007, 04:15 PM
I meant that as sarcasm.
I should have clarified, but I figured you guys would catch the sarcasm. I edited the post.
I appologize to BoatCop especially, as I know his wife is a direct decendant.

Rexone
04-07-2007, 04:18 PM
http://www.mchenrycountyblog.com/uploaded_images/T-Shirt-Homeland%20Security-Fighting%20Terrorism%20Since%201492-711382.jpg
Don't take it wrong Alan. I could write a whole RD length thread on my view of what the white man did to the indians of this land way back then.

RitcheyRch
04-07-2007, 04:58 PM
My thoughts exactly.
This is a joke right?

Misogynist
04-07-2007, 10:12 PM
The Mexican plan for America is to make US their colony. We ARE their 6th voting district.Mexico has made us their colony, the just don't have the balls to declare it to our government. Mexicans do NOT come here to become Americans. They come here as conquerers. Just as the Spanish came to Mexico to strip away the wealth of the Aztecs, the Mexicans are coming here and stripping away our wealth. Our politicians are vane in their thinking that Mexicans want to become citizens. WRONG..... That would mean paying for what they take. They don't want to do that. They want the benefits of being here but none of the responsibility. How long do you think Mexico would stand for millions of people from other countries DEMANDING free services from them? THEY CAN ALL GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM, AND TAKE THEIR ILLEGAL CHILDREN WITH THEM.

CA Stu
04-07-2007, 10:41 PM
The Mexican plan for America is to make US their colony. We ARE their 6th voting district.Mexico has made us their colony, the just don't have the balls to declare it to our government. Mexicans do NOT come here to become Americans. They come here as conquerers. Just as the Spanish came to Mexico to strip away the wealth of the Aztecs, the Mexicans are coming here and stripping away our wealth. Our politicians are vane in their thinking that Mexicans want to become citizens. WRONG..... That would mean paying for what they take. They don't want to do that. They want the benefits of being here but none of the responsibility. How long do you think Mexico would stand for millions of people from other countries DEMANDING free services from them? THEY CAN ALL GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM, AND TAKE THEIR ILLEGAL CHILDREN WITH THEM.
I wonder what the Mexicans said who lived in California and the West before 1848, before the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
You're all familiar with that, right?
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
(Feb. 2, 1848) Treaty between the U.S. and Mexico that ended the Mexican War, named for the Mexico City neighbourhood where it was signed. It drew the U.S.-Mexico boundary at the Rio Grande and the Gila River. For $15 million the U.S. received more than 525,000 sq mi (1.36 million sq km) of land and agreed to settle the more than $3 million in claims made by U.S. citizens against Mexico. By leaving Mexicans unsure of their country's future and reopening the question of the expansion of slavery in the vast territory ceded to the U.S., the treaty was a factor in the civil wars that followed in both countries.
http://www.ss.ca.gov/archives/level3_ussg3.html
Well anyway, have fun with your fearmongering, hatred, racism and xenophobia.
Happy Easter, amigos.
Thanks
CA Stu

IMPATIENT 1
04-07-2007, 10:47 PM
this shix pisses me off!!:mad: i know alot of hard working americans looking for jobs, can't afford to pay for medical insurance. i personally would be happy to see this country's borders closed for awhile to immagrants, we got plenty of starving americans that need my tax $$$$

IMPATIENT 1
04-07-2007, 10:48 PM
this shix pisses me off!!:mad: i know alot of hard working americans looking for jobs, can't afford to pay for medical insurance. i personally would be happy to see this country's borders closed for awhile to immagrants, we got plenty of starving americans that need my tax $$$$
nkorea is doin 1 thing rite:D

CA Stu
04-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Wouldn't you rather convert all the illegals to resident alients so the government can tax the shit out of them like all the rest of us red blooded Americans?
Thanks
CA Stu

04-07-2007, 10:54 PM
I wonder what the Mexicans said who lived in California and the West before 1848, before the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
(Feb. 2, 1848) Treaty between the U.S. and Mexico that ended the Mexican War, named for the Mexico City neighbourhood where it was signed. It drew the U.S.-Mexico boundary at the Rio Grande and the Gila River. For $15 million the U.S. received more than 525,000 sq mi (1.36 million sq km) of land and agreed to settle the more than $3 million in claims made by U.S. citizens against Mexico. By leaving Mexicans unsure of their country's future and reopening the question of the expansion of slavery in the vast territory ceded to the U.S., the treaty was a factor in the civil wars that followed in both countries.
Happy Easter, amigos.
Thanks
CA Stu
Really? $15 million? I thought it was 5 cases of Budwiser.

CA Stu
04-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Really? $15 million? I thought it was 5 cases of Budwiser.
No, it was 15 billion boxes of Chiclets. :D
Thanks
CA Stu

HighRoller
04-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Happy Easter, amigos.
Thanks
CA Stu
So what you're saying is that this is an attempt by the beaners to "reclaim" their land? Cool. Bring it. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are cowardly peasants who didn't have the cajones to stand up to the oppression from their own government. Once they piss of the population of America enough to fight, they'll piss down their legs again and run back to tijuana when the shit hits the fan.
As far as your idiotic comments about racism, fearmongering, xenophobia and hatred....Did you get those phrases from the LULAC or LARAZA websites? They are the key words that immigrant groups use ironically in their own campaign to generate fear among whites. Well, I'm not scared of your silly little slander campaign. Immigrants have rights only after they become legal. Illegal means illegal no matter how you spin it. Entering a country without permission is invasion, not migration. And maybe one day we'll collectively develop the balls to kick these CRIMINALS out of our country permanently.
VIVA AMERICA!
F MEXICO

Moneypitt
04-08-2007, 12:17 AM
I posted this in the political forum and copied it over when I saw this thread
Colateral illegals???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays local paper, again.....
It seems the INS has been targeting illegal fugitives. Ones that have missed deportation hearings, (released, no bail), and drunk driving court dates,(again, no bail) etc etc. Now there is an uproar because when they go to the address they may or may not find their target, but they find a full house of illegals, question them about their immigration status, and take them away. (horrrray, finally). The agent that is doing this, (head guy) says it has been so long since they enforced these laws that people are now pissed because they ARE doing their JOB......What I want to know is WHO is pissed? I'm not, are you?...Some story about kids coming home from school to an empty house!!! No shit, Pedro, you're outa here, you should've thought about your kids and the REAL possibilty of this happening every day since you broke our laws and snuck in our country. Screw you........Cool name for this operation, "Return to Sender".............MP
PS: out of 1800 or so caught, 1/3 was the colateral illegals, keep up the good work boys.....

wedge44
04-08-2007, 12:18 AM
who said all illegals are mexican....I know a few from canada, england and 2 from ireland.....they keep quiet because the are white and don't draw attention.....and by illegal I mean they are still here on expired work visas...wedge

HighRoller
04-08-2007, 12:20 AM
I don't really see a lot of problems from Canadian immigrants. Every time the illegal immigration problem is discussed the Mexican groups whine. Thank you for identifying yourselves.....

Moneypitt
04-08-2007, 12:37 AM
who said all illegals are mexican....I know a few from canada, england and 2 from ireland.....they keep quiet because the are white and don't draw attention.....and by illegal I mean they are still here on expired work visas...wedge
The above article said that of the 1/3 taken away, alot were NOT MEXICANS, but illegals nonetheless...........
And to Boatcop, the biggest problems the Native American Indians had were their very 'liberal" immigration policies............
Time has come kids, it is time for the true Americans of "today" to stand the F*#K up and say enough is enough.......We're taking over......Open Season.......MP

trawfish
04-08-2007, 12:53 AM
:mad:
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html

Moneypitt
04-08-2007, 01:02 AM
:mad:
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html
Look at Mexico's policies concerning immigration from outside "their" country..
This thread belongs in political forums..........MP

Schiada76
04-08-2007, 09:14 AM
North America has a long history of poor immigration standards....
Could you immagine if the Native Indians had an immigration policy like the one some of you want........
What year is it in your world?:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
04-08-2007, 09:40 AM
I think I will start my own rally:sqeyes:

Misogynist
04-08-2007, 10:23 AM
North America has a long history of poor immigration standards....
Could you immagine if the Native Indians had an immigration policy like the one some of you want........
Oh yeah... what happens to people today that have a neolithic existance?
The American indians were only about 4,000 years behind in technology.

Psycho Squid
04-08-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.mchenrycountyblog.com/uploaded_images/T-Shirt-Homeland%20Security-Fighting%20Terrorism%20Since%201492-711382.jpgThat's HOT!!!

Rexone
04-08-2007, 11:18 AM
I know this is a repost but you might want to watch it. It's an eye opener on what immigration will do to this country over the next 50 years. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265&q=number)

Desert Rat
04-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Happy Easter, amigos.
Thanks
CA Stu
So you agree that we PAYED for the land right?! So where in your liberal way of thinking is that wrong. If I’m correct Mexico agreed to the terms! By the way the descendents of the "Mexicans" that were in California when the terms were agreed upon I’m sure are still here AND legal. So what part of ILLEGALLY crossing a defined border don't you understand! Stay in school you might learn something besides the liberal drool that is spewed out by left wing professors

CA Stu
04-08-2007, 11:51 AM
:D
I'm an Englishman by birth, and an American by choice.
I got my green card, so all you haters can kiss my white ass :D
Thanks
CA Stu

Misogynist
04-08-2007, 12:57 PM
So it was OK to take over?
Nope.... not right...... but EASY......... People are like water... they take the path of least resistance. Taking land from native tribes was wrong.... but think about this. They were essentially "stone age". If the white man hadn't come here... they would still be "stone age". Do you think the white european settlers would have been able to go from stone age to space age in 500 years?. No... it took centuries of development. Indians would still be using stone knives and clubs if the europeans hadn't settled here. Have the indians benefited by the white man being here?. YES. We dragged their butts into the modern age. Of course there were wrongs done to their people, but today's modern "native people" have a better life than their ancestors did. Now they have bingo and gambling.
You can make claims that I'm xenophobic or racist. But the fact is the Mexican illegals coming here are going to destroy our society from the inside if we don't make changes. Their country isn't poor compared other nations. They have natural resources like we do. They just choose to trash their country and then come here and want to pillage our country. They act like they are flattering us to come here and do menial work. But they leave behind a wake of unpaid medical bills and unpaid bills to educate their offspring in large numbers. The state of California has to build one elementary school A DAY to keep up with the demands caused by the illegals coming here and their reckless breeding.

Schiada76
04-08-2007, 01:49 PM
:D
I'm an Englishman by birth, and an American by choice.
I got my green card, so all you haters can kiss my white ass :D
Thanks
CA Stu
Oh be honest it wasn't your choce. Your mom over stayed her visa and you both won the lotto in the Reagan amnesty. Just beacause you were an illegal alien doesn't make being a criminal ok with the rest of us.:rolleyes:

Schiada76
04-08-2007, 01:52 PM
So it was OK to take over?
Yes, just like the entire history of civilization.
How the hell do you think every country on earth was formed?
You can roll over and take it in the ass from the current crop of third world scum invading our country if you want.
Why don't you post an ad and offer to sponser a family of wet backs in your house?:mad:

Schiada76
04-08-2007, 01:56 PM
There was a director and his son just killed killed by a drunken illeagal wet back on PCH.
Why don't you and Stuey call his family and explain to them that it's ok for criminal aliens to run around in this country? Do either one of you have the balls to try that?:mad:

Baja Big Dog
04-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Why arent they picking tomatoes??? Or Strawberries????:mad:

Desert Rat
04-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah but a while back you admitted to being here illegally at one point in your miserable liberal existance so if you don't mind I rather but a bullet between your lawbreaking eyes than kiss your worthless ass.Rio
Amen brother!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-08-2007, 05:09 PM
when they plan on these rallys.. Why don't they just have the immigration waiting for their asses with buses.. :D

RitcheyRch
04-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Looks like we might get another day of light traffic and uncrowded ER's. :D
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_099104535.html
The immigrant-rights group behind last March's massive work stoppage is calling for another major immigrant "boycott" this year.
Members of the March 25th Coalition say they'll issue a call today for a national "Great American Boycott Two" on May 1.
Group members say the boycott will be held to protest federal immigration raids on businesses that employ illegal immigrants and to press for "real legalization" for undocumented immigrants.
March 25th Coalition organizers say 50,000 people participated in a protest Saturday in downtown Los Angeles, although police estimated the crowd at closer to 10,000.
Hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets statewide for last year's work and shopping boycott designed to demonstrate the economic power of illegal immigrants.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-09-2007, 10:56 AM
:D AMEN. MRS. FLYINGVEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!:idea: So why don'y they??????????
california would be a ghost town.:D good for us

SHOTKALLIN
04-09-2007, 11:10 AM
when they plan on these rallys.. Why don't they just have the immigration waiting for their asses with buses.. :D
That would be a violation of their civil rights. You see in this country you don't have to be a citizen to reap the benefits of being a citizen with the A.C.L.U. around.
I always thought about the same thing too. Reality is, there is no place to house 10,000 illegals. Let alone 500,000 like last year's rally. They don't even have that many busses. Now it would be to smart to just drive them straight to the border.
The best we can hope for are laws that FORCE employers to hire legal workers. This would send the illegals home to become legal, and hopefully not just create a huge fraud empire. The fence will never be built. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans want to be responsible for building the wall. They see the Hispanic vote to be a key to future elections simple because of the Hispanic reproduction rate is at least 4 to 1.

CA Stu
04-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Bark bark bark little doggy.
You are pathetic.
It's too bad that you feel so frightened and helpless, my heart pumps piss for you.
You have the mouth of an alligator and the ass (and brainpower) of a hummingbird, and I have nothing but contempt for you.
Of course noone asked you, you are an idiot.
President Reagan was smart enough to understand the work ethic that people like me have, and the fact that we are more productive and grateful to have opportunities that lazy jackoffs like you take for granted.
Refresh my memory, was President Reagan a liberal?
You are a joke, riopup.
Go lay down!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS You are also a punk for publishing a PM. That means "Private Mesage", dumbass.

GGR
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Headshot

OKIE-JET
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Bark bark bark little doggy.
You are pathetic.
It's too bad that you feel so frightened and helpless, my heart pumps piss for you.
You have the mouth of an alligator and the ass (and brainpower) of a hummingbird, and I have nothing but contempt for you.
Of course noone asked you, you are an idiot.
President Reagan was smart enough to understand the work ethic that people like me have, and the fact that we are more productive and grateful to have opportunities that lazy jackoffs like you take for granted.
Refresh my memory, was President Reagan a liberal?
You are a joke, riopup.
Go lay down!
Thanks
CA Stu
PS You are also a punk for publishing a PM. That means "Private Mesage", dumbass.
More productive, grateful?....Fukk you bit(h @ss M*fkr.

Schiada76
04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
CaCastuey is such a lying little liberal bitch, but that's redundant.
He didn't choose to be an American, his mom brought him into the country, overstayed her visa and both of them won the Reagan amnesty lotto.
I wonder where his dad is? Perhaps he's just another bastard liberal.:idea:
Stop lying little Stuey, you didn't choose anything.

OKIE-JET
04-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Doesnt really matter 76, if hes lib or con hes entitled to his view. If hes dumb enough to believe the lib views, ok by me. If hed like to cut someone here directly, I see no prob with that either. Where I take exception is this POS sayin hes better than a true AMERICAN because hes a harder worker and appreciates it more. Gotta lotta non-white friends and they dont work harder or appreciate anything any more than I do, nor do I. We all work hard and we all play hard. They all feel the same, if your not legal and carrying your fair share of the burden to make this a better place to live, then FUKK YA!:devil:

rivercrazy
04-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Ca Stu.
You could never be an American in a true sense. Your a lawbreaker with no respect for the country you claim to be a part of. And a liar to boot.
Your sir are a hypocrite

Hallett
04-11-2007, 04:03 PM
What a crock of shit there in nothing that pisses me off more
then for them to think they belong here loadem up.
let them make something of there country. :mad: :mad:

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Well,
I'm new to ***boat, but love reading the forums. Bear with me if I get a little passionate in this. I haven't had time to read the million replies on the threads, but please take my thought to heart...
To begin think of how much demand there is for gas in CA...how many licensed/unlicensed mexican drivers are now eating at our supply, forcing the "supply and demand" hand by the oil companies, which in turn, drives gas up to the point that I nearly fainted filling my truck up for $90 on Monday?
Let's not forget to mention all the health care issues, educational increases due to necessary funding just to teach a bunch of children birthed by illegal parents (which by the way, now makes those children citizens)
On top of that, because five mexican families will move into one house, they've driven the housing market through the forkin' roof in So Cal because the amount that are here and demanding housing, which in turn, forces the prices up.
Now with that said, it's forcing single families to struggle to buy, or wait (if they're smart enough) just so they too can own a house. Cept the american dream is owning your own home, not needing four other families to help you pay for it. On top of that, then you've got the energy increases, again, growing exponentially because the single family homes that the mexicans are inundating with people, are now using 3-4 times the power they were originally intended for. That in turn, causes the need for more power generation, more retrofitting of homes, new power lines being run to supply efficiently, and thus, more employees to do the job...in theory, you increased the cost of the energy probably 45% or more because of these people who are such "contributors to our economy"
The people are a hinderance. I mean, my best friends in the world are of Mexican descent, but both they and their parents are here LEGALLY.
That whole May 1st walkout last year where all the mexicans took the day off? I told anybody that took the day off that if they did take it off, they could continue to take the rest of their days off.
Of course, all my guys are paid fairly well and have job security, plus, they are either becoming citizens, or have already become citizens, or are at least documented with a green card, so they don't empathize too much with people that aren't willing to put the same work in. Now, of course, the one person I did have to let go was a 21 year old kid, a natural citizen, whose dad was also a documented citizen, yet, he felt compelled to "take the day off for personal reasons" at the last minute. Needless to say, no big loss.
And another thing...how do you name your kid Jesus?
How the hell do you equate some lowlife to somebody of that magnitude?
Not to say mexicans are lowly, but respective to naming your kid after the Lord is just a bit decadent.
Have you ever seen a white or black kid named Jesus?
Anyway, don't forget to add the impact to our social security, welfare, and medicare funds, the compounded cost of the crimes, deportation, and housing a bunch of illegal felons. I don't care if we're paying for every other prisoner in the pokey or not...they're American prisoners, and as lame as that sounds, I'd at least like to know my money is being spent on a US citizen commiting crime instead of somebody coming from out of the country just to commit crime...you know, buy USA right?
So, I'll just sit here, and fume, whilst I look at my yard...that I mowed myself, but not until I go to the Hooters and get some damn American food served by American Pie (I'm willing to look beyond the Mexican cooks in the kitchen, as presentation is sometimes much more important).:mad:
Hey...now that I looked up a couple of posts...that's pretty funny Stu. I fire people that think they're invaluable...plenty more Mexicans needing jobs out there!! Lazy, far from it...if there weren't those of us busting ass to keep DOCUMENTED citizens employed, there would be no use for the SUPPOSEDLY hard working people that we're supposedly taking for granted.
Do the math...move 100,000 illegals out of the country...add approximately 10,000 homes to the "available" market, add 40-50K more available seating in the schools across the state, add, the millions of dollars offered in medical care and education towards illegal immigrants...SUBTRACT need for additional housing, utilities, schools, teachers, doctors, hospitals, increased cost of every insurance you can imagine, fuels, both fossil and natural, crime, court costs, housing of illegal criminals, SEEING HOW THIS MATH WORKS EINSTEIN? I don't need a thousand taquerias around. The increase in commerce catering to Mexicans is due to the increase in Mexicans in the country illegaly. Taco Bell used to work just fine for the documented citizens. Now we need to cater tenfold to every illegal piece of garbage in the state. Commerce increases as population increases, as does the cost of everything else in the economy.
Lazy???Last I checked, we're all on ***boat...not Hotbicycle. I've got two boats smartass...so who's lazy and who's my employee???

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Amen. Huffpower for President. :D :D
:mad: Plain and simple for those that don't comprehend, "They are NOT HERE LEGALLY", What part of that don't you get ??
Where does it say come one, come all, to The United States, Illegally !!!!
What gives them the right to do so when others go through a "LEGAL" process to become citizens of the United States.
Oh thats right, they think they are above the laws of the United States.
If we as the U.S. send so much work to Mexico, then why don't they stay there to work, oh thats right, they wouldn't get all the "FREEBIES" they get here in the U.S.
Come here legally like our grandparents did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I'll take that and raise you one!!

3 daytona`s
04-11-2007, 05:53 PM
I'll take that and raise you one!!
Wow, if I ever get the opportunity to meet you "SIR" it will be an honor and be ready to have a FEW.I never thought about the fuel factor demand.:mad:

scooooter7
04-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Fuel??
I can add some fuel to this fire!
LAPD cannot even ask the imigration status of someone they arrest (let alone even trying to deport an illegal). If they do they can be suspended or worse. LAPD is now trying to sue for this right just so they can do their job right.

bignet
04-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Now we're talkin!!!:D
Hell ya, let's put on some hoods, maybe white ones and shoot those damn mexicans! U are a fokin loser......but don't worry foker, u are already outnumbered by us! pinche pendejo!
:devil:
bignet...bigmexican...biggunowner2

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Wow, if I ever get the opportunity to meet you "SIR" it will be an honor and be ready to have a FEW.I never thought about the fuel factor demand.:mad:
A few Bud Lights, and hey, what the hell, for shits and giggles, a few Corona's and a few Newcastles for CA Stu!!
And "SIR"...naw, I'm an overgrown 35 year old kid with an opinion on everything, and a relentless work ethic, which my Dad, whose parents came here LEGALLY from Germany, instilled in me since I was a kid.
Oh wait, I forgot...I'm lazy...only my Grandparents were hardworkers, because they were immigrants right??
Damn lazy american kids!!
If only I had the tenacity and drive of that Mexican guy Bill Gates, I'd be rich!

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Heard about this on the news tonight. I hope they get their wish.
LAPD is now trying to sue for this right just so they can do their job right.

3 daytona`s
04-11-2007, 06:40 PM
A few Bud Lights, and hey, what the hell, for shits and giggles, a few Corona's and a few Newcastles for CA Stu!!
And "SIR"...naw, I'm an overgrown 35 year old kid with an opinion on everything, and a relentless work ethic, which my Dad, whose parents came here LEGALLY from Germany, instilled in me since I was a kid.
Oh wait, I forgot...I'm lazy...only my Grandparents were hardworkers, because they were immigrants right??
Damn lazy american kids!!
If only I had the tenacity and drive of that Mexican guy Bill Gates, I'd be rich!
Funny,you mention him as I am watching an interview with him live with Deutsch quite a guy

bignet
04-11-2007, 06:41 PM
sorry about that...just venting. Proceed with your "discussions." :idea:
bignet

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Hell ya, let's put on some hoods, maybe white ones and shoot those damn mexicans! U are a fokin loser......but don't worry foker, u are already outnumbered by us! pinche pendejo!
Nobody said we needed hoods. Yellow Vans work fine!!
Man, all you mexicans do is ignore the facts. Why do you think there is such animosity and contempt for the illegals? If you understood the implications in whole, you would also understand what the concerns are.
Everybody is welcome in the US, but you've got to work for the right, as are the people that are already here.
Change your nic to BIGNORANT instead of Bignet.
Seriously. Nobody is being racist, people are being realistic. Even the black people are less militant than all the damn mexicans, and they have a hell of a lot more right, as do the American Indians, than do the mexicans.
And more than likely, if you're reading and writing this in English, you are a citizen, either by birth, or by your own doing, so why do you not see the need for everybody to "do their time"?
Why did I need to work for the last 20 years, just to get ahead, and be where I am, yet people can sneak over a boarder, and be entitled to a free ride when they're doing no more contributing to the economy than a common white trash hood with a job??? Same thing. Believe me, it goes across the board. The difference is, a citizen is entitled to it, whereas, somebody who was not born here, and hasn't paid any taxes, is not.
Consider this scenario...you win the lottery, and some jackass says he gets some because his father used to own the store that you bought the ticket at. Think he's still entitled??? Not me. I put my blood, sweat and tears into that dollar and **** if some piece of crap is going to come pull it from my hands.
So, mister "Bignet, Big gun, little dick"...put your gun away, it's not new years, so you can't celebrate yet. And we don't hate Mexicans, we dislike people that ask for a free ride and take away from the things that our children are supposed to be entitled to.
Hell, can I come use your boat with your gas and drink your beer???
Didn't think so cool guy!! Think...really, take a second to think before your blast your machismo crap all over this forum.
And lighten the hell up. We're supposed to be talking about drinking beer and hitting the river. State more facts and less gut opinion and maybe you can see two sides to every story!!

SHOTKALLIN
04-11-2007, 06:53 PM
:mad: Plain and simple for those that don't comprehend, "They are NOT HERE LEGALLY", What part of that don't you get ??
Where does it say come one, come all, to The United States, Illegally !!!!
What gives them the right to do so when others go through a "LEGAL" process to become citizens of the United States.
Oh thats right, they think they are above the laws of the United States.
If we as the U.S. send so much work to Mexico, then why don't they stay there to work, oh thats right, they wouldn't get all the "FREEBIES" they get here in the U.S.
Come here legally like our grandparents did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You my friend are preaching to the chior.

SHOTKALLIN
04-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Nobody said we needed hoods. Yellow Vans work fine!!
Man, all you mexicans do is ignore the facts. Why do you think there is such animosity and contempt for the illegals? If you understood the implications in whole, you would also understand what the concerns are.
Everybody is welcome in the US, but you've got to work for the right, as are the people that are already here.
Change your nic to BIGNORANT instead of Bignet.
Seriously. Nobody is being racist, people are being realistic. Even the black people are less militant than all the damn mexicans, and they have a hell of a lot more right, as do the American Indians, than do the mexicans.
And more than likely, if you're reading and writing this in English, you are a citizen, either by birth, or by your own doing, so why do you not see the need for everybody to "do their time"?
Why did I need to work for the last 20 years, just to get ahead, and be where I am, yet people can sneak over a boarder, and be entitled to a free ride when they're doing no more contributing to the economy than a common white trash hood with a job??? Same thing. Believe me, it goes across the board. The difference is, a citizen is entitled to it, whereas, somebody who was not born here, and hasn't paid any taxes, is not.
Consider this scenario...you win the lottery, and some jackass says he gets some because his father used to own the store that you bought the ticket at. Think he's still entitled??? Not me. I put my blood, sweat and tears into that dollar and **** if some piece of crap is going to come pull it from my hands.
So, mister "Bignet, Big gun, little dick"...put your gun away, it's not new years, so you can't celebrate yet. And we don't hate Mexicans, we dislike people that ask for a free ride and take away from the things that our children are supposed to be entitled to.
Hell, can I come use your boat with your gas and drink your beer???
Didn't think so cool guy!! Think...really, take a second to think before your blast your machismo crap all over this forum.
And lighten the hell up. We're supposed to be talking about drinking beer and hitting the river. State more facts and less gut opinion and maybe you can see two sides to every story!!
Amen

SHOTKALLIN
04-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Try being a BigAmerican?:D

SHOTKALLIN
04-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Shot,
sad how the political figure heads in this country forget about it!
Don't think that they forgot about it. They are afraid to build the wall. This is because they are afraid to piss of the hispanics in this country. The hispanics have huge numbers of offspring in comparison to other Americans. If the Illegals that are already here (15-20 million) get amnesty and the right to vote, they will truly decide the Presidency in the future. The party that is in power when the wall is built may lose future hispanic voters. Politicians only care about one thing. BEING RE-ELECTED. Therefore the wall and imigration issues will not get fixed.