PDA

View Full Version : Who has an Ultra in New Mexico?

Mandelon
04-07-2007, 06:34 PM
On spring break we took a trip through the southwest. One day we were headed up out of Roswell, New Mexico toward Santa Fe.
Boring area to drive through. Its like prarie and mobile homes....
But.....Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of what I thought was an Ultra Stealth. White with purple or blue flames maybe.....
I think it was maybe a half hour out of Roswell off the 285, there's this shiny Ultra sitting on a trailer. I didn't have time to snap a pic. I almost turned around, but the family thought I was nuts....:D
Like Johnny Cash says: Ultras are everywhere, man, Ultras are everywhere.....:)

Havasu Sun
04-08-2007, 05:36 AM
That is my bros boat, 23' Ultra shadow deck. Purple and grey tribal flames

Mandelon
04-08-2007, 09:51 AM
That sounds right. I only caught a glimpse of it, but there was no doubt it was an Ultra....

newmexico
04-11-2007, 09:39 AM
kIRK, PULL THESE UP FOR ME

ULTRA26 # 1
04-11-2007, 09:48 AM
That is my bros boat, 23' Ultra shadow deck. Purple and grey tribal flames
I met this guy in the channel last season. He wanted to get a better look at the 26 so he dove in and swam over and boarded my boat. I can't remember his name but a very cool guy.
John M

Havasu Sun
04-13-2007, 05:15 PM
that was my bro that swam over to your boat. BAD A$$ boat by the way. I was in his boat when he made the swim. Havasu rules!

Mandelon
04-13-2007, 08:37 PM
What a small world eh? I am always amazed at how interconnected everyone is without really knowing it.:eek: :)

ULTRA26 # 1
04-13-2007, 09:34 PM
that was my bro that swam over to your boat. BAD A$$ boat by the way. I was in his boat when he made the swim. Havasu rules!
Hey dude, how are you doin' Your bro is a real nice guy and I enjoyed talking with him. I'm real bad with names and I don't remember his, but tell him that John with the 26 Deck says hello.
Good to talk with you, as well
John M