PDA

View Full Version : Suprised...not 1 comment on here

Ivan Dan
04-08-2007, 08:59 AM
about Georges St.Pierre losing to Matt Serra in UFC last night. GSP got his a$$ kicked and I like most were shocked.
Koshcheck V. Sanchez fight was BORING!!!!! I thought those 2 would go toe to toe and duke it out.
Kendall Grove looked really good last night with a great submission. Anyone see his opponents arm drop when he went out completely. Kudos to the ref for stopping the fight when he did as the guy was out cold.
Lastly the 2 unknown light weight guys that slugged it out for the entire 3 rounds. That was definitely one of the best fights I've ever seen on UFC.

Garrddogg
04-08-2007, 10:00 AM
about Georges St.Pierre losing to Matt Serra in UFC last night. GSP got his a$$ kicked and I like most were shocked.
Koshcheck V. Sanchez fight was BORING!!!!! I thought those 2 would go toe to toe and duke it out.
Kendall Grove looked really good last night with a great submission. Anyone see his opponents arm drop when he went out completely. Kudos to the ref for stopping the fight when he did as the guy was out cold.
Lastly the 2 unknown light weight guys that slugged it out for the entire 3 rounds. That was definitely one of the best fights I've ever seen on UFC.
AH SHIT I FORGOT!

rivrrts429
04-08-2007, 10:01 AM
The two unknowns, Roger Huerta & Leonard Garcia, fighting in the new 155 # division. I agree probably the best fight I have ever seen since Forrest Griffin & Stephen Bonner fought. I hope they open a 145# division as well. How ironic that the same night had the best fight I had ever seen and the worst fight ever (Diego Sanchez & Josh Koschek)!!!

XtrmWakeborder
04-08-2007, 10:03 AM
No way! GSP lost? What an upset! Did Diego win?

eliminated1
04-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Great fights the matt and george fight was a good upset but if you watch george slips and matt capilalized on it and landed a small stunner and thats all it took if there was no slip the fight would have gone longer and the outcome may have been different

LLGirl
04-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Yes, Kos vs. Diego was boring... but damn I'm glad it ended they way it did - in Kos' favor!! I HATE Diego. And the fact he pushed Kos at the weigh-in's just deepened my feelings.
GSP - bummed, but happy for Serra. It's nice to see one of the old schoolers win a title!
Huerta and Garcia was great! In fact, we're watching the entire fight right now. Gotta love DVR!!!

rivrrts429
04-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Great fights the matt and george fight was a good upset but if you watch george slips and matt capilalized on it and landed a small stunner and thats all it took if there was no slip the fight would have gone longer and the outcome may have been different
He didn't slip! He said Matt caught him in the back of the head and dazed him. I thought he slipped too until they showed the replay and then GSP confirmed he was dazed. I'm not a Matt Serra fan but he was the better fighter last night. I think there is a bigger picture here though! Did you see how happy Matt Hughes was? He knows he'll be next to fight Matt Serra and he can beat him. Matt will have an oppurtunity to get the belt back now!

XtrmWakeborder
04-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Yes, Kos vs. Diego was boring... but damn I'm glad it ended they way it did - in Kos' favor!! I HATE Diego. And the fact he pushed Kos at the weigh-in's just deepened my feelings.
GSP - bummed, but happy for Serra. It's nice to see one of the old schoolers win a title!
Huerta and Garcia was great! In fact, we're watching the entire fight right now. Gotta love DVR!!!
Ditto, coming into the ring with mariachis like he did one time put me off to him....

BadKachina
04-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Surprised...not 1 comment here.
I think everyone was bussing getting drunk off jello shots.:boxingguy

core attitude
04-08-2007, 10:20 AM
george slips
The only thing he slipped off of was the throne.......watch again. >>>>>> georges saint-pierre vs matt serra ufc69 (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nnnu_georges-saintpierre-vs-matt-serra-u)

essexjet
04-08-2007, 11:43 AM
That was a great UFC (except the Diego/Koscheck fight). Sorry to see such a good fighter like GSP loss but I think he will go on a terror to get the belt back. I cant wait for the fight on the 21st with Crop Cop, Arlovski and Bisping fighting.

rivrrts429
04-08-2007, 01:09 PM
That was a great UFC (except the Diego/Koscheck fight). Sorry to see such a good fighter like GSP loss but I think he will go on a terror to get the belt back. I cant wait for the fight on the 21st with Crop Cop, Arlovski and Bisping fighting.
I will Ditto that but I think the Quinton "Rampage" Jackson/ Chuck Liddel upcoming fight will be the "Super Bowl" of the UFC.