PDA

View Full Version : When does tee-peeing become vandalism

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 12:56 PM
We have been tee pee'd now three nights in a row each time becoming worse, it is in revenge for comments made to one of my sons friends, friend. They know i have a video security system and started wearing mask and hooded jackets. We are out of town right now and the neighbors have been keeping us informed of what is going on. A very strong rumor is that it is a 18 or 19 year old son of a S.W.A.T. officer. :devil:
So i am asking when do I try to file charges, or can i even file charges. I am thinking that nothing will be done due to the usual response i get from our local LE.
If that is the case when do i take matters in to my own hands and retaliate. Or do i call the S.W.A.T. officers supervisor, I don't think that will go over very well but what are my options?
Sorry for an Easter rant but this has really FOCKING pissed me off.:devil:
Thanks for listening:D

Burn504
04-08-2007, 01:09 PM
retaliation.....its the only way to go

BrendellaJet
04-08-2007, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't call the SWAT officers boss, you dont even know for sure if it is his kid.
Best is to catch them in the act, and have the cops come cart them all away.
Oh yeah, frame them too by painting a swastika on the drive way and tuen it into a hate crime to teach them a lesson.:D

4trax
04-08-2007, 01:14 PM
We have been tee pee'd now three nights in a row each time becoming worse, it is in revenge for comments made to one of my sons friends, friend. They know i have a video security system and started wearing mask and hooded jackets. We are out of town right now and the neighbors have been keeping us informed of what is going on. A very strong rumor is that it is a 18 or 19 year old son of a S.W.A.T. officer. :devil:
So i am asking when do I try to file charges, or can i even file charges. I am thinking that nothing will be done due to the usual response i get from our local LE.
If that is the case when do i take matters in to my own hands and retaliate. Or do i call the S.W.A.T. officers supervisor, I don't think that will go over very well but what are my options?
It's happened to us several times. It's just kids having fun. My kids go out and do it. Not very often usually around homecoming weekend is all. It's your kids friends at least it was with ours. I did nothing about it and just cleaned up what the rain,birds and animals did not take. I did not think it was a big deal. Beats spray paint,eggs,paint ball guns or worse real guns. If I was a kid I would do your house cause I know your getting pissed (The more pissed the more fun) and more of thrill you have security camera's which would be even more fun.

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:15 PM
99% sure from what some friends are telling us, i will be totally sure when i check out the security system, might have to do some zooming in and stuff, maybe even take it to work for some video enhancing but that's ok, they will get caught. or i will get even.
Hate crime might be a little harsh, but right now it sounds like a good idea.
I wouldn't call the SWAT officers boss, you dont even know for sure if it is his kid.
Best is to catch them in the act, and have the cops come cart them all away.
Oh yeah, frame them too by painting a swastika on the drive way and tuen it into a hate crime to teach them a lesson.:D

Havasu1986
04-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Go to local store and find out what kid is buying so much toilet paper.:D

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:18 PM
I didn't have a problem the first time, It was when it became hostile that i started getting pissed (yes i get what your saying about the madder i get the funner it becomes for them).
Maybe it won't seem so funny when they have damage done to some of there stuff, better yet i bet his dad won't think its funny when sh!t happens to his house, but we will see i guess.
It's happened to us several times. It's just kids having fun. My kids go out and do it. Not very often usually around homecoming weekend is all. It's your kids friends at least it was with ours. I did nothing about it and just cleaned up what the rain,birds and animals did not take. I did not think it was a big deal. Beats spray paint,eggs,paint ball guns or worse real guns. If I was a kid I would do your house cause I know your getting pissed (The more pissed the more fun) and more of thrill you have security camera's which would be even more fun.

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:20 PM
I just got off the phone with a neighbor who talked to them, and they asked are you mad that we did that. so we may not know all the names yet but we know who was involved.
Man i think this might just get to fun after all:D

YeLLowBoaT
04-08-2007, 01:23 PM
3 nights in a row... report it.

Wet Dream
04-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Am I the only one that didn't know what you were trying to say? Tee peeing? I'm thinking about someone pissing on your ball in the tee box. Now, resorting to a immature childish prank, thats TP'ing. As in Toilet Paper. The real question you have have to answer Mr.C is...what kind of neighbor are you that some kid(s) singled you out? Are you the crotchety old fool that everyone hates? Are you one of the cool guys that can take a joke? Elaborate, please. Chances are, they didn't do this just because, but then again, maybe they wanted a challenge to see if they could get past your "security" system.

Baja Big Dog
04-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Was The Paper New Or Used???:d

4trax
04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
I just got off the phone with a neighbor who talked to them, and they asked are you mad that we did that. so we may not know all the names yet but we know who was involved.
Man i think this might just get to fun after all:D
There ya go! Now your getting in the spirit:D Once they find out your not mad it becomes no fun anymore for them and better yet you get to have some fun:D Pissin with them:D

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:31 PM
I plan on it tonight when we get home. But right now all i want to do is get even, no not even i want to get them better then they got me. Yes i know that sounds childish but this has totally ruined my easter not to mention my wife and kids because i'm just in a foul mood now.
3 nights in a row... report it.

Jbb
04-08-2007, 01:32 PM
There is only one answer for these little bastards... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I am sorry i didn't know wasn't clear enough, I think most people got it:)
No i can handle the TP'ing, It is when things start getting broken, and the plants and trees that my wife bust her ass putting in and taking care of are ruined i start to get a little upset. I am prety sure if someone took some toothpaste put it all over your boat and then spread newspaper over it you might get a little upset. But maybe not who knows it was only a harmless childish prank right.:mad:
Am I the only one that didn't know what you were trying to say? Tee peeing? I'm thinking about someone pissing on your ball in the tee box. Now, resorting to a immature childish prank, thats TP'ing. As in Toilet Paper. The real question you have have to answer Mr.C is...what kind of neighbor are you that some kid(s) singled you out? Are you the crotchety old fool that everyone hates? Are you one of the cool guys that can take a joke? Elaborate, please. Chances are, they didn't do this just because, but then again, maybe they wanted a challenge to see if they could get past your "security" system.

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:40 PM
okay i want to hire these people :D :D :D
Thanks Jbb, at least you made me laugh with that
There is only one answer for these little bastards... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU)

Wet Dream
04-08-2007, 01:50 PM
No i can handle the TP'ing, It is when things start getting broken, and the plants and trees that my wife bust her ass putting in and taking care of are ruined i start to get a little upset. I am prety sure if someone took some toothpaste put it all over your boat and then spread newspaper over it you might get a little upset. But maybe not who knows it was only a harmless childish prank right.:mad:
Don't get mad at me due to the fact that you didn't specify the extent of the damage. I'll agree that damage to plants and property is over the line, compared to just a bunch of white paper draped over your surroundings. You mentiond TP, not toothpaste, and newspaper. Did that happen to a vehicle of yours? And you still didn't answer the question, are you the dick of the neighborhood? I'll make the assumption, but I'll reserve a benefit of the doubt for you. 3 nights in a row...does not depict the good guy in the hood. When we TP'd a house, we usually knew the rat of a son living there, or the owner was a real piece of shit, and even then, it was only one night. :D

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 01:57 PM
well I do not think I'm the dick of the neighborhood considering it is my house where the kids come to swim, BBQ, sleep overs, watch movies in the backyard, etc. I prefer to have these kind of things at my house because i can keep a close eye on the situation, kids can have a good time and not get in trouble.
This is coming from a couple of kids who choose to not like the fact that my son doesn't care for some of things they do, and spoke up about it.
Don't get mad at me due to the fact that you didn't specify the extent of the damage. I'll agree that damage to plants and property is over the line, compared to just a bunch of white paper draped over your surroundings. You mentiond TP, not toothpaste, and newspaper. Did that happen to a vehicle of yours? And you still didn't answer the question, are you the dick of the neighborhood? I'll make the assumption, but I'll reserve a benefit of the doubt for you. 3 nights in a row...does not depict the good guy in the hood. When we TP'd a house, we usually knew the rat of a son living there, or the owner was a real piece of shit, and even then, it was only one night. :D

Jbb
04-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Nope....."who he is".....in the neighborhood ....is irrelevent. He has the right to privacy on HIS property. I hope the little shits are found,and taught a lesson.
I have never had the opinion that trespassing and destruction of property was the least bit humorous.

Wet Dream
04-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Nope....."who he is".....in the neighborhood ....is irrelevent. He has the right to privacy on HIS property. I hope the little shits are found,and taught a lesson.
MOTIVE ;)

4trax
04-08-2007, 01:59 PM
WOW!!!! You never said that in your other posts:eek: This is not a practical joke if this is going on. This means WAR I'm talking paintball guns:D In the dark just unload from the hips on down.:D

djunkie
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
T P ing is one thing but when they start breaking shit thats when they've stepped over the line. I did my share of this when I was a kid and I know it'll come back to me some day. If they're breaking stuff then I'd truned their asses in.

Jbb
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
MOTIVE ;)
Motive,means and opportunity......as In prosecuting a criminal...:D

Wet Dream
04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Motive,means and opportunity......as In prosecuting a criminal...:D
Hell, it is definately wrong, I would come unglued...but something made the kids do it. Now, they have to pay for it.

25dic
04-08-2007, 02:22 PM
If you are in The Hidden Lake tract on GH, I saw the aftermath the other morning, and I will keep and eye out.

Hal
04-08-2007, 02:34 PM
This can work. There was a house in Norco that kept getting t peed so the gal went to the local stores. They looked in the computer for large TP sales, which they found and showed the time of the sales. With that info they were able to go back and find the guys that did it on tape. All three that were caught on tape got nailed. There was a big write up in the local paper on it.
I think it was last summer.
PS they were also buying dog food and throwing on the house and cars

MudPumper
04-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Gotta stop you here for a minute. You say one of the guys is the 18 or 19 yr old son of a Police Officer and should you go to the Officer's Supervisor. First off, if the guy is 18 or 19, he is an adult and it has nothing to do with his dad. He is responsible for his own actions and who knows if his dad even knows what he's up to. Second, why would you go to the guys supervisor before going to the father if you know who it is???
Is it just TP'ing which at the most is tresspassing, or is damage being done?? Explain.

MudPumper
04-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Just for clarification,
Vandalism is when a person maliciously,
1) Defaces with graffiti or other inscribed material
2)Damages
3)Destroys
real or personal property not his or her own.
So just throwing some TP on a house and the bushes is not Vandalism. Unless you can show that something was damaged or destroyed with malice, there is no vandalism.

wsuwrhr
04-08-2007, 02:59 PM
MP,
Post #15 he says his plants and landscaping are getting destroyed
Just for clarification,
Vandalism is when a person maliciously,
1) Defaces with graffiti or other inscribed material
2)Damages
3)Destroys
real or personal property not his or her own.
So just throwing some TP on a house and the bushes is not Vandalism. Unless you can show that something was damaged or destroyed with malice, there is no vandalism.

Mr. C
04-08-2007, 03:04 PM
i do plan on going to the father first, before i do anything else. sorry i was clear on that.
Like i said i am not at home and i need to look at my security video.
Gotta stop you here for a minute. You say one of the guys is the 18 or 19 yr old son of a Police Officer and should you go to the Officer's Supervisor. First off, if the guy is 18 or 19, he is an adult and it has nothing to do with his dad. He is responsible for his own actions and who knows if his dad even knows what he's up to. Second, why would you go to the guys supervisor before going to the father if you know who it is???
Is it just TP'ing which at the most is tresspassing, or is damage being done?? Explain.

MudPumper
04-08-2007, 03:08 PM
MP,
Post #15 he says his plants and landscaping are getting destroyed
Copy that, didn't see that part. Thanks
Document everything. Dates, times. What was damaged and how much it will cost to replace or fix. If the damage is more than $400 it's a Felony, less than that and it's a Misdemeanor. Take pictures and burn copies of the camera footage, then file a report.

SmokinLowriderSS
04-08-2007, 03:11 PM
I would have been IN the house after the 2nd night in a row, and my vehicle would NOT have been in the drive. Stakeout.

Wet Dream
04-08-2007, 03:12 PM
This is coming from a couple of kids who choose to not like the fact that my son doesn't care for some of things they do, and spoke up about it.
Motive DEFINED.

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Not sure, but it almost sounds like you are justifying the actions of these kids.
Motive DEFINED.

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 07:26 AM
First of all, some of my neighbors are pretty damn good people, they cleaned up my yard for the second time because they didn't want us to have to come home to the mess. Can't thank them enough.
So we get unpacked blah blah blah, and i go and check the video, sure enough it is the S.W.A.T. officers kid and a couple of his friends, so I will be going over tonight to have a little chat with him and see if we can get this this straightened out.
Turns out they didn't use the toothpaste with the newspapers. But we do have some plants that were trampeled and a couple of little glass candle holders were knocked over and broken. It still pisses me off to know end though, not because i was TP'd but because it was done maliciously.
Okay here's the kicker that really gets me, as I'm checking the tape our wonderful Santa Clarita Sheriffs dept. drive by while they are doing it, slow down, look and don't do a damn thing. I'm thinking of getting the # off the roof of the car and calling to ask what is the point of them driving by and doing nothing.( I don't know why this suprises me).
So now it's about 12:30 AM and i need gas for work in the morning, driving to the gas station i pull up beside our wonderful Sheriffs ( the same 2 that hasseled me for no front plate) they follow me into the gas station stare me down, check my plates and grin. what a bunch of POS.

Racey
04-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Set a few of these around the yard. :D
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX380/bxp66043.jpg

meaniam
04-09-2007, 07:54 AM
first off sorry you lost a couple of candle light holder and your plants were walked on.
you really are making to much out of it. i would assume most people on this web site has done stuff similar to this. even if they soaped up the windows or toothpasted them. boo hoo. it is part of life. i have been guilty of many tp runs and worse as jokes. send your son out there to clean it. if this is upsetting you so badly then you do deserve to be written up everytime you turn around. front lic plate ect. (but in realty i dont think you should) im glad its tp and not spray paint. if the plant dies let them know you plan on them replacing them. hell take a pic lets see what has you so upset. im sure you can look beyond this. and realize it is a right of passage as a teen. i will when i am the one being toilet papered. it is a shame for those kids in norco that was charged but i am sure there is alot more to the story.
let me know if you district attorney prosecutes. if he does i want to move there as they have nothing better to do with thier time:D

TAF
04-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Have them send some one out to roll it all up and donate the TP....that's what my grandmother use to do when my aunts and uncles were still AT home
Unfortunately, if yer in Cali the dew makes it all wet and worse of a mess.

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Like i said before i didn't have a problem with it the first time. It was when it became malicious that i got upset. Yes i have TP'd before and so have my kids, but in good fun and not doing any damage. Sorry if seem so upset I work hard to have a nice place (as do most of you) and not being a baller i would much rather spend 100 bucks on going out to dinner or a movie instead of replacing plants and etc.
Don't know anything about what happened in Norco, but if they vandalized stuff they should be prosecuted and the parents should be held accountable as well.
first off sorry you lost a couple of candle light holder and your plants were walked on.
you really are making to much out of it. i would assume most people on this web site has done stuff similar to this. even if they soaped up the windows or toothpasted them. boo hoo. it is part of life. i have been guilty of many tp runs and worse as jokes. send your son out there to clean it. if this is upsetting you so badly then you do deserve to be written up everytime you turn around. front lic plate ect. (but in realty i dont think you should) im glad its tp and not spray paint. if the plant dies let them know you plan on them replacing them. hell take a pic lets see what has you so upset. im sure you can look beyond this. and realize it is a right of passage as a teen. i will when i am the one being toilet papered. it is a shame for those kids in norco that was charged but i am sure there is alot more to the story.
let me know if you district attorney prosecutes. if he does i want to move there as they have nothing better to do with thier time:D

reDECKulous
04-09-2007, 09:45 AM
I think you need to invest in a paintball gun

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Sounds good, but with my luck i would be the one getting carted away.
Think I'll start out with talking to some parents and see how that goes.
I think you need to invest in a paintball gun

SHOTKALLIN
04-09-2007, 10:33 AM
99% sure from what some friends are telling us, i will be totally sure when i check out the security system, might have to do some zooming in and stuff, maybe even take it to work for some video enhancing but that's ok, they will get caught. or i will get even.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Are you 16? Hate crime? How about you getting hooked up for a false police report? These are pranks not crimes. Like your kids never tee pee anyone or worse? Get a life. If you think you know who it is then confront them and thier parents. Be a man about it. Framing someone with a hate crime would make you a lil bitch in my book.

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 10:42 AM
As i said a hate crime is a little harse, and i plan on talking to some parents. But in case you missed it, when stuff starts getting broken ( I don't care how small or inexpensive ) it is not a prank anymore. I don't need to frame anyone they do a fine job of that themselves on the video.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Are you 16? Hate crime? How about you getting hooked up for a false police report? These are pranks not crimes. Like your kids never tee pee anyone or worse? Get a life. If you think you know who it is then confront them and thier parents. Be a man about it. Framing someone with a hate crime would make you a lil bitch in my book.

LAFD
04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
do what you feel is right dont listen to the people tellin you that you are taking it over the line. do something about it. if its happened three times and stuff has gotten broken than do something. i gurantee the people saying the kids are just havin fun would be pissed to if they had they house tp'd 3x's and there things broken. fock um do what it gunna take to get it resolved.

blown65
04-09-2007, 10:50 AM
wow, I wonder if you would have that same attitude if someone toothpasted and plastered newspapers over your car or boat also.
I can see one time being funny, but cmon, three times in a row is bs, and the breakage of personal property is too far.

SHOTKALLIN
04-09-2007, 10:53 AM
As i said a hate crime is a little harse, and i plan on talking to some parents. But in case you missed it, when stuff starts getting broken ( I don't care how small or inexpensive ) it is not a prank anymore. I don't need to frame anyone they do a fine job of that themselves on the video.
There is a huge difference between misdemeanor vandalism and a HATE CRIME. Misdemeanor vandalism might not even get a D.A. to file on it and a hate crime has a mandatory prison sentence. Good luck with your vandals.

LAFD
04-09-2007, 10:58 AM
There is a huge difference between misdemeanor vandalism and a HATE CRIME. Misdemeanor vandalism might not even get a D.A. to file on it and a hate crime has a mandatory prison sentence. Good luck with your vandals.
mr.c wasnt the one saying anything about framing with the hate crime it was someone else. you should know facts before spoutin off.:)

lucky
04-09-2007, 11:18 AM
i always wondered what cale and Jen did for fun in castaic :) :D

SHOTKALLIN
04-09-2007, 11:37 AM
mr.c wasnt the one saying anything about framing with the hate crime it was someone else. you should know facts before spoutin off.:)
This is post #5. In case you missed it or maybe you are drinking and posting.:D
Sounds like he is entertaining the thought to me.
"Hate crime might be a little harsh, but right now it sounds like a good idea."

SHOTKALLIN
04-09-2007, 11:38 AM
so what are you drinking i want some:)

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 11:52 AM
I believe i was commenting on post #3 with that statement. I didn't bring it up.
This is post #5. In case you missed it or maybe you are drinking and posting.:D
Sounds like he is entertaining the thought to me.
"Hate crime might be a little harsh, but right now it sounds like a good idea."

ElimJim
04-09-2007, 12:03 PM
I feel yer pain. It's bad enough having to clean the mess up, but when stuff starts getting broken/damaged, it's different.
2 or 3 years ago we had a spell with "friends" of my step-son paying us a few visits over 2 or 3 months. I had to applaud their creativity as they progressed beyond just TP. One time included what must have been a case of AOL discs and shredded cardboard sleeves. Mmmmmm, shiny . . . Gotta say it was the best use of an AOL disc I've seen. Another time was those packing peanuts dusted all over the front lawn. THAT one took a long time to pick up. One time included a couple used tires among the other debris, and they must have thought that was a great idea, cuz the next time was about 30 used tires nicely spread out over the front lawn. Can only imagine what the neighbors thought of that.
Of course, having to repeatedly pick this up, my step-son eventually produced a name, we called and talked to the mom, and miraculously, nothing has happened since.
I hope you also have a peaceful resolution soon.

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 12:24 PM
This was not the case, i was given the wrong information on that. I thought i said that earlier
[QUOTE=blown65;2491573]wow, I wonder if you would have that same attitude if someone toothpasted and plastered newspapers over your car or boat also.

OKIE-JET
04-09-2007, 01:03 PM
With all the misconceptions about who said what in this thread, its gettin pretty damn funny!:D

Wake Havasu
04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
When they start using eggs.
Eggs leave permanent damage to house and auto paints.
Given the costs of repairs it would be a big deal.
Good Luck to you!

Wake Havasu
04-09-2007, 02:38 PM
First of all, some of my neighbors are pretty damn good people, they cleaned up my yard for the second time because they didn't want us to have to come home to the mess. Can't thank them enough.
So we get unpacked blah blah blah, and i go and check the video, sure enough it is the S.W.A.T. officers kid and a couple of his friends, so I will be going over tonight to have a little chat with him and see if we can get this this straightened out.
Turns out they didn't use the toothpaste with the newspapers. But we do have some plants that were trampeled and a couple of little glass candle holders were knocked over and broken. It still pisses me off to know end though, not because i was TP'd but because it was done maliciously.
Okay here's the kicker that really gets me, as I'm checking the tape our wonderful Santa Clarita Sheriffs dept. drive by while they are doing it, slow down, look and don't do a damn thing. I'm thinking of getting the # off the roof of the car and calling to ask what is the point of them driving by and doing nothing.( I don't know why this suprises me).
So now it's about 12:30 AM and i need gas for work in the morning, driving to the gas station i pull up beside our wonderful Sheriffs ( the same 2 that hasseled me for no front plate) they follow me into the gas station stare me down, check my plates and grin. what a bunch of POS.
Burn a few CD's of the a tape depicting the Sherrif's seeing but not doing anything.
Distribute to: Local Paper, Local Radio Station, contact any and all gropus with an "issue" with the Sherrif's dept.

racecar.hotshoe
04-09-2007, 02:39 PM
When yellow river run from door...........:D

Mr. C
04-09-2007, 02:49 PM
I really don't see how this would help my situation, probably only make it worse in the long run.
I'm really hoping talking with a parent can put an end to this before it gets to eggs and paintballs etc.
It's supposed be time for finishing the boat and getting out on the water, not dealing with this.
Burn a few CD's of the a tape depicting the Sherrif's seeing but not doing anything.
Distribute to: Local Paper, Local Radio Station, contact any and all gropus with an "issue" with the Sherrif's dept.

ratso
04-09-2007, 03:23 PM
I was with ex #4 at the time, and she had been in the shower and then the bedroom getting ready to go sleep... she had just laid down and had the lamp on looking at a magazine, and she saw what looked like a shadow move near one of the windows. She played it cool and came into my office and told me what she saw. The next night I decided to sit out by one of the trees at the back of our lot and see if anyone would show up...and lo and behold, someone came along walking right toward where I was waiting. This little punk walked within about ten feet of me and headed right toward the bedroom window and started peeking through the blinds. A car was coming down the road and he started to sneak off behind the house again. I grabbed my shotgun and walked toward him. About the time he noticed me, I shoved the gun in his face and was saying "What the fukk you doin' mutha fukka??? You want some of this? I'll blow your fukkin' punk ass bitch head off mutha fukka!!!"... all this while he is tripping over himself falling backwards and crying for me not to shoot him. After a lot more name calling and cussing I told him if I ever saw him around again I'd shoot him... Turns out this was one of my neighbor's step sons (16 years old) that was visiting his mom and he came and paid me a visit the next day, told me he heard I pulled a gun on his stepson, he had come running home, pissed his pants, and wanted to know why, and then I told him my side of the story... He shook my hand and said he would have done the same thing had he caught a peeping tom looking at his wife, and that this boy was always in trouble with the law for something. Come to find out later, he had been doing this for weeks along with a couple of other friends of his, not only watching her walk around in the nude, but also watching us have sex and everything else!!! If something or someone is causing me stress, I'm gonna do what it takes to relieve it, and catching these degenerates in the act would be my priority...

racecar.hotshoe
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I was with ex #4 at the time, and she had been in the shower and then the bedroom getting ready to go sleep... she had just laid down and had the lamp on looking at a magazine, and she saw what looked like a shadow move near one of the windows. She played it cool and came into my office and told me what she saw. The next night I decided to sit out by one of the trees at the back of our lot and see if anyone would show up...and lo and behold, someone came along walking right toward where I was waiting. This little punk walked within about ten feet of me and headed right toward the bedroom window and started peeking through the blinds. A car was coming down the road and he started to sneak off behind the house again. I grabbed my shotgun and walked toward him. About the time he noticed me, I shoved the gun in his face and was saying "What the fukk you doin' mutha fukka??? You want some of this? I'll blow your fukkin' punk ass bitch head off mutha fukka!!!"... all this while he is tripping over himself falling backwards and crying for me not to shoot him. After a lot more name calling and cussing I told him if I ever saw him around again I'd shoot him... Turns out this was one of my neighbor's step sons (16 years old) that was visiting his mom and he came and paid me a visit the next day, told me he heard I pulled a gun on his stepson, he had come running home, pissed his pants, and wanted to know why, and then I told him my side of the story... He shook my hand and said he would have done the same thing had he caught a peeping tom looking at his wife, and that this boy was always in trouble with the law for something. Come to find out later, he had been doing this for weeks along with a couple of other friends of his, not only watching her walk around in the nude, but also watching us have sex and everything else!!! If something or someone is causing me stress, I'm gonna do what it takes to relieve it, and catching these degenerates in the act would be my priority...
Thats nasty...Im going to have to block ya!.......:D

Havasu1986
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Good old Texas law.:D

meaniam
04-09-2007, 03:44 PM
wow, I wonder if you would have that same attitude if someone toothpasted and plastered newspapers over your car or boat also.
I can see one time being funny, but cmon, three times in a row is bs, and the breakage of personal property is too far.
oh come on now. i wouldnt allow the wife to get her panties tied up in a KNOT OVER THIS. i guarentee it wouldnt even phase me if my new corvette , my Beautiful 71 chevelle or any of the other 10 cars i own. had some kid smothering toothpaste or soap on my windows. my karma will be here for all the bad shit i done when i was young. it would be toothpaste or soap it washes off easy enough. now if it was brake fluid id be mildly upset. never mind i wouldn’t give a F@CK. as my insurance would pay for a real bitchin job. and i would make sure all turn out to my liking. my boat i would give a rats ass about either. i definatly wouldnt blast some kid with a paintball gun. as chances are i would end up being the asshole

blown65
04-09-2007, 04:37 PM
lol...nvm
This was not the case, i was given the wrong information on that. I thought i said that earlier
must of missed that post. oh well, between reading and phones at work.
as for meaniam, I would assume most wouldnt feel that way, I know I certainly wouldn't. Whether it be a 63 Fairlane or a brand new F430.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 05:49 PM
LOL :D lucky that never happened to us..my kids would never do something like that, the have alot of respect for things...their friends are very respectful of ppls property, also...but... i am with ya, its not a big deal... i would just laugh it off...
the mess you have to clean up, is like a work out...and you can skip the gym...basically, its the cost of your time... to clean the stuff up...bummer... you dont really have the time...guess that could suck...

Mr. C
04-10-2007, 04:48 AM
So i had a very good conversation with the kids parents last night and this whole deal should be over.
I let them know i have video of them doing it, and there was some damage, no not alot, but that is beside the point if you ask me, and i wanted to know if we are done with whole thing.
The dad offered to take care of any damage, and asked what else did i want to do about it? I told him don't worry about the damage and that all i wanted was an appology and to be sure this is over with. The kid said he was sorry and he even seemed sincere. I'm pretty sure he got an earful after we left.
Anyway it's over and now back to getting the boat ready.
I like the new avatar Eazykiller:D