PDA

View Full Version : Postgame handshake by coaches?

Nubbs
02-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Did Mike Holmgren ever come and shake Cowhers (sp) hand after the game? :confused:

JetBoatRich
02-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Isn't it tradition :rolleyes: I walked out of the room and missed if it actually happened :boxed:

Rod-64
02-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Who knows????
I was so pissed that right after the game they just gotta get to a fruckin commercial.........no instant celebrations......up and down the losers bench, etc. They didn't even show Cower getting the Gatorade bath which I know happened before the end but even still.
Always gotta squeek the last dollar through. :mad:

Nubbs
02-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Isn't it tradition :rolleyes: I walked out of the room and missed if it actually happened :boxed:
Yeah, I think it's kind of a tradition. More importantly it's good sportsmanship. I didn't see all of the postgame activities, but none of us saw the handshake if it happened.

MagicMtnDan
02-05-2006, 09:31 PM
As far as I know Holmgren has yet to shake hands with Bill Cowher. :skull:

a catered life
02-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Did Mike Holmgren ever come and shake Cowhers (sp) hand after the game? :confused:
why you ask...is there beef between these two i didnt know about? :argue:

Tom Brown
02-06-2006, 08:07 AM
why you ask...is there beef between these two i didnt know about? :argue:
Maybe they're both members of the ***boat forums and, like most members, are very angry during the winter season. :idea:

Jbb
02-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Maybe they're both members of the ***boat forums and, like most members, are very angry during the winter season. :idea:
Or maybe one of them is ....like yourself...fond of not washing his hands after a trip to the mens room.....and the other one knew it?

a catered life
02-06-2006, 08:15 AM
lol