PDA

View Full Version : I need some relaTIONSHIP/marraige advice.......................

topless
04-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Not:d :d

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Mine and Cindy's best advice...
START TAKING IT IN THE POOPER!!!

RitcheyRch
04-09-2007, 06:58 PM
You have come to the right spot. :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-09-2007, 07:07 PM
http://mud.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2727961843
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2929312246
http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2240127413

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Sounds like the voice of experience http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif
:D :D :D :D :D
Refer to this thread...http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2492420&postcount=27

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 07:09 PM
hmmmmmm:idea: :idea: :idea: :D

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 07:30 PM
The word on the street is GMkiller knows all, Ask him

topless
04-09-2007, 07:40 PM
You really need to stop with that GM Killer shit. :mad: :mad: I'm sure his new wifey doesn't appreciate it either.

mrs.rvrluvr
04-09-2007, 07:41 PM
How about....remember to swallow! :D

Cas
04-09-2007, 07:47 PM
http://www.homeaudiosuperstore.com/media/eveready-rechargeable-battery.jpg

Kilrtoy
You really need to stop with that GM Killer shit. :mad: :mad: I'm sure his new wifey doesn't appreciate it either.
You or me, I think its the first she doesnt like.....

topless
You really need to stop with that GM Killer shit. :mad: :mad: I'm sure his new wifey doesn't appreciate it either.Oh and one other thing Kinergarten Cop Boy, Lay off because you are a total ass at times and don't seem to know when to leave well enough alone. Other than that you are really cool in person (unless you were putting on a front)

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 08:06 PM
You or me, I think its the first she doesnt like.....
hey guys see ya this weekend...;)

Throttle
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
looking for advice here?
:idea:

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh and one other thing Kinergarten Cop Boy, Lay off because you are a total ass at times and don't seem to know when to leave well enough alone. Other than that you are really cool in person (unless you were putting on a front)
You put up stupid threads you get stupid threads

Kim Hanson
04-09-2007, 08:35 PM
What do you want to know?..........( . )( . )...........;)

Kim Hanson
04-09-2007, 08:38 PM
How about....remember to swallow! :D
Bad advice...do they do that though? :D :D ...........( . )( . )..........I thought it was like Jerkons, spread it around :D :D

Devil's Advocate
04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Sounds like the voice of experience http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif
:D :D :D :D :D
http://mud.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2727961843
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2929312246
http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2240127413
:D

topless
04-09-2007, 08:52 PM
You put up stupid threads you get stupid threadsAnd everything you post has meaning and everyone respects you for it????? Think again. You my friend are one of the biggests assholes on this forum but some followers put up with your shit because you have a big boat that you most likely had to take a second out on your house just to put the focking down payment for. Go be your big baller wanna be and brag about every thing you kinda sorta own but leave me out of your posts and I'll do the same for you. As for GM Killer, leave him out of your posts too. He has never said two words to you. I haven't even talked to him in at least 4 years but you seem to like to bring his name up every time you see me post. You are a real tool.

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 08:56 PM
ummmm topless, your hotttttttt:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 08:57 PM
And everything you post has meaning and everyone respects you for it????? Think again. You my friend are one of the biggests assholes on this forum but some followers put up with your shit because you have a big boat that you most likely had to take a second out on your house just to put the focking down payment for. Go be your big baller wanna be and brag about every thing you kinda sorta own but leave me out of your posts and I'll do the same for you. As for GM Killer, leave him out of your posts too. He has never said two words to you. I haven't even talked to him in at least 4 years but you seem to like to bring his name up every time you see me post. You are a real tool.
Alison, I don't own a boat and the one I drive around in is very small. Just because some people think you are so nice and not two faced, most others know better

topless
04-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Alison, I don't own a boat and the one I drive around in is very small. Just because some people think you are so nice and not two faced, most others know betterOh Ok I'm two faced? You tell me how you think you know this for a fact.

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Oh Ok I'm two faced? You tell me how you think you know this for a fact.
Why dont we ask HORSEHEAD..., Im sure she remembers

Her454
04-09-2007, 09:21 PM
WOW, WHICH ONE? LMAO.............Damn, I missed alot the last couple of months....................:D

topless
04-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Ask away smart boy.

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 09:24 PM
ummmm my first bit of advise is dont marry kilrtoy:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 09:27 PM
ummmm my first bit of advise is dont marry kilrtoy:D :D :D
Mrs. Kilrtoy would not like that

topless
04-09-2007, 09:28 PM
ummmm my first bit of advise is dont marry kilrtoy:D :D :DDon't worry sweetums, I don't ask dimwits for advise.

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Mrs. Kilrtoy would not like that
it was supposed to be funny, and why wouldnt she? topless does housework and she can dance:D

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Don't worry sweetums, I don't ask dimwits for advise.
WOW, you are getting even funnier. What next??????

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Don't worry sweetums, I don't ask dimwits for advise.
well i gave you sum anywaysiz:D :D :D

Her454
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
WOW, you are getting even funnier. What next??????
You are just trying to provoke her into photochopping you into a HUGE imaginary HORSE......................nevermind. :D

topless
04-09-2007, 09:34 PM
well i gave you sum anywaysiz:D :D :DNot you hunny

djunkie
04-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I love chick fights!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Her454
04-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I love chick fights!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Are you calling Kilr a CHICK?:D

djunkie
04-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Are you calling Kilr a CHICK?:D
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Her454
04-09-2007, 09:43 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil:
oh you are evil...........................................:de vil:

djunkie
04-09-2007, 09:44 PM
oh you are evil...........................................:de vil:
Actually, I have been called a "shit talker" once. :D :D

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 09:44 PM
You are just trying to provoke her into photochopping you into a HUGE imaginary HORSE......................nevermind. :D
if you aint been horseheaded you aint lived:D :D :D

topless
04-09-2007, 09:48 PM
I've always loved you.

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 09:49 PM
I've always loved you.
ever since my first horsehead:D

Her454
04-09-2007, 10:00 PM
oh you are such a NEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWBBBBBHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E:D :rolleyes:

djunkie
04-09-2007, 10:00 PM
oh you are such a NEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWBBBBBHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E:D :rolleyes:
The old man is a little slow so you may have to take it easy on him. :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 10:02 PM
lol was this before my time?:D

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 10:03 PM
oh how i love you now, i never get called anything but old:D :D :D

topless
04-09-2007, 10:11 PM
lol was this before my time?:DYou don't want to know. I'm going nite nite so I'll talk to you tomorrow

djunkie
04-09-2007, 10:14 PM
You don't want to know. I'm going nite nite so I'll talk to you tomorrow
See ya at 3am. :D :D

boatsnblondes
04-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Topless, the only thing I regret about moving from Socal, is that I never got to meet you in person....you rock baby, you rock....love ya!!

4DAY4PLAY
04-09-2007, 10:24 PM
You asked... How about some parental advice....
DONT LET YOUR KIDS FLY ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD!!!!

topless
04-09-2007, 10:33 PM
DONT LET YOUR KIDS FLY ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD!!!!And here's some advive for you DICKHEAD, Tell the District Attorney That I won't let my kids go visiit their father because there is bad weather somewhere in the country.Go Fock yourself in the ass.

topless
04-09-2007, 11:00 PM
DONT LET YOUR KIDS FLY ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD!!!!First of all, you know nothing about me so to say I'm a bad parent is totally uncalled for. I send my children to see their father when ever he wants to see them. It just so happened to be a storm when they were to have a flight change in Denver (So I'm a bad parent because I didn't know???? ) or is their Dad a bad parent because he didn't know? Either way, shit happens that we are not prepared for but since you are psychic and know everything, maybe we should ask you for weather reports before traveling. .................................BTW, Did I tell you what a total moron you are?????

YeLLowBoaT
04-09-2007, 11:03 PM
And here's some advive for you DICKHEAD, Tell the District Attorney That I won't let my kids go visiit their father because there is bad weather somewhere in the country.Go Fock yourself in the ass.
he might like that...

topless
04-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Oh and one other thing 4day, If you are a chick, I'm sleeping with you husband but he has a tiny weenie..

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 11:24 PM
I know a lot of you here don't know me very well, but I have gotten to know Ali (topless) quite well in the last few months (and no not in a sexual way either).
First off...Kilr, her and GMKiller haven't been together in quite a few years. That's obviously a point in Ali's life that either she'd rather forget about, or just rather not hear about, let alone have it broadcast over a public boating forum. I don't mean to be rude, but IMHO their relationship is none of your business let alone everyone else's on Hot Boat. It obviously hit a sore spot with her and I think it would be wise not to bring that up here on Hot Boat for everyone to see. Her relationship with GMKiller is public record, but it should be kept as a private matter. If she decides to make mention of it on the forum, that is her perrogative...it was her relationship, not yours (although I'm sure it would have been interesting for you to have a relationship with him :D).
4Day...the weather is about as predictable as the focking lottery and we all know that. How many parents allow their teenagers to fly alone? If it wasn't safe to do, it would be illegal to do it. Furthermore, her parenting methods are none of your business nor are they anyone elses' on the internet. Ali loves her kids very much...if she had any idea of the expected weather coming up, I am sure that she would not have put them in that kind of a situation. Also keep in mind that even though she is a parent, she is also a human being, and us humans are not perfect and even though we are adults, we still make mistakes. You cannot write a book on "The Proper Way To Parent Any Kid" and we all know kids definitely don't come with instruction manuals either. Parenting is something that is learned through experience.
Again her parenting methods are none of yours or anyone elses' business. The only reason she even mentioned the incident to us on Hot Boat was to see if she could count on this community of people here to help her out in time of need (which we all need from time to time)...not to be bashed for your opinion of "improper parenting".

4DAY4PLAY
04-09-2007, 11:32 PM
"the weather is unpredictable" is total BS...theres forcasts as far out as 10 days available online....and even more accurate a few days before!!! When the city thier flying out of or to says 10 degrees, snow storms, blizzards, etc then you cancel the flight, or go with them. How hard is it to jump on a plane with your kids, fly with them to thier destination and then get on a plane and fly back. Then when its time for them to come home the dad does the same thing. Oh i forgot, it may cost her an extra $400 for an airline ticket...big deal, small price to pay for the safety of your children.
I know a lot of you here don't know me very well, but I have gotten to know Ali (topless) quite well in the last few months (and no not in a sexual way either).
First off...Kilr, her and GMKiller haven't been together in quite a few years. That's obviously a point in Ali's life that either she'd rather forget about, or just rather not hear about, let alone have it broadcast over a public boating forum. I don't mean to be rude, but IMHO their relationship is none of your business let alone everyone else's on Hot Boat. It obviously hit a sore spot with her and I think it would be wise not to bring that up here on Hot Boat for everyone to see. Her relationship with GMKiller is public record, but it should be kept as a private matter. If she decides to make mention of it on the forum, that is her perrogative...it was her relationship, not yours (although I'm sure it would have been interesting for you to have a relationship with him :D).
4Day...the weather is about as predictable as the focking lottery and we all know that. How many parents allow their teenagers to fly alone? If it wasn't safe to do, it would be illegal to do it. Furthermore, her parenting methods are none of your business nor are they anyone elses' on the internet. Ali loves her kids very much...if she had any idea of the expected weather coming up, I am sure that she would not have put them in that kind of a situation. Also keep in mind that even though she is a parent, she is also a human being, and us humans are not perfect and even though we are adults, we still make mistakes. You cannot write a book on "The Proper Way To Parent Any Kid" and we all know kids definitely don't come with instruction manuals either. Parenting is something that is learned through experience.
Again her parenting methods are none of yours or anyone elses' business. The only reason she even mentioned the incident to us on Hot Boat was to see if she could count on this community of people here to help her out in time of need (which we all need from time to time)...not to be bashed for your opinion of "improper parenting".

topless
04-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Again her parenting methods are none of yours or anyone elses' business. The only reason she even mentioned the incident to us on Hot Boat was to see if she could count on this community of people here to help her out in time of need (which we all need from time to time)...not to be bashed for your opinion of "improper parenting".My stalker my hero. Oh BTW, both of my children are safe and sound in bed.

boatsnblondes
04-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Regardless of what you think 4day, you, Ali, and all of us here have the right to err on the side of caution at any time, for any reason. She no more needs to explain herself, or to justify her actions to you than to me. Period. Go find another lame fight.

Tom Brown
04-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh and one other thing 4day, If you are a chick, I'm sleeping with you husband but he has a tiny weenie..
You're beautiful, Top. :D

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 11:53 PM
"the weather is unpredictable" is total BS...theres forcasts as far out as 10 days available online....and even more accurate a few days before!!! When the city thier flying out of or to says 10 degrees, snow storms, blizzards, etc then you cancel the flight, or go with them. How hard is it to jump on a plane with your kids, fly with them to thier destination and then get on a plane and fly back. Then when its time for them to come home the dad does the same thing. Oh i forgot, it may cost her an extra $400 for an airline ticket...big deal, small price to pay for the safety of your children.
Weather forecast=prediction based on current weather events. And the weather can change at any given moment. I've seen it happen a few times...they say "Oh yeah it's gonna be sunny tomorrow" and you wake up in the morning to find it raining cats and dogs, and you're like "What the fock!!!???"
On top of that, her kids learned a life lesson on their own...how to survive in a bad situation. Yes kids can get abducted, mugged, etc etc...JUST LIKE ADULTS CAN!!! And adults can be just as helpless as kids in these situations. Just because your kid just turned 18 doesn't mean that all of a sudden they know how to take care of themselves as an adult in an adult world. You can't always be there to protect your kids and sometimes it's better that way because it gives them a chance to learn on their own the things they will face in the real world once they are adults. We're not talking about toddlers or tweenies here...we're talking about teenagers.
And once again...you have your parenting methods just as she has hers, and while you may not agree with hers, hers are none of your business to be bashing them all over an internet forum for everyone to see.

Tom Brown
04-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Don't you have some rim jobs to give?

4DAY4PLAY
04-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Weather forecast=prediction based on current weather events. And the weather can change at any given moment. I've seen it happen a few times...they say "Oh yeah it's gonna be sunny tomorrow" and you wake up in the morning to find it raining cats and dogs, and you're like "What the fock!!!???"
On top of that, her kids learned a life lesson on their own...how to survive in a bad situation. Yes kids can get abducted, mugged, etc etc...JUST LIKE ADULTS CAN!!! And adults can be just as helpless as kids in these situations. Just because your kid just turned 18 doesn't mean that all of a sudden they know how to take care of themselves as an adult in an adult world. You can't always be there to protect your kids and sometimes it's better that way because it gives them a chance to learn on their own the things they will face in the real world once they are adults. We're not talking about toddlers or tweenies here...we're talking about teenagers.
And once again...you have your parenting methods just as she has hers, and while you may not agree with hers, hers are none of your business to be bashing them all over an internet forum for everyone to see.
If she didnt come on here looking for sympathy on what was going on i wouldnt have known anything about it. months ago when this happened i only gave my opinion and said i would NEVER let my kids fly alone, period. She decided to take offense to my comment by publicly bashing me several times after that. She knows what she did was wrong, she knows when she took her kids to the airport, there was a damn blizzard in the city the plane was to stop in. Like i said before i cant even tell you how many private emails i got from people that personally know her telling me how messed up of a person she is, how shes a homewrecker, and a liar. And in my opinion a bad parent.

topless
04-10-2007, 12:01 AM
"the weather is unpredictable" is total BS...theres forcasts as far out as 10 days available online....and even more accurate a few days before!!! When the city thier flying out of or to says 10 degrees, snow storms, blizzards, etc then you cancel the flight, or go with them. How hard is it to jump on a plane with your kids, fly with them to thier destination and then get on a plane and fly back. Then when its time for them to come home the dad does the same thing. Oh i forgot, it may cost her an extra $400 for an airline ticket...big deal, small price to pay for the safety of your children.Oh OK Mr. know all. So when I take my teenagers to the airport and ask if any flights are cancled and they tell me no, I'm supposed to buy a round trip ticket for an extra 1200 dollars (since it's the last minute) then get stuck in Denver with them. It's not like they were all alone anyway. They airlines put them up in a hotel but it was just scary for me because I'm a parent. They actually thought it was cool and were at Dads the next day seems like they learned a lifes lesson. Oh and on the way back, there was a tornado in Dallas so the airport was closed. (guess I'm a bad parent again because I didn't predict it) Needless to say, both of my kids are home and safe but if you feel the need to call CPS, I'll give you the number and you can tell them that you read this on the internet. You Go 4day4whatever., you are Mr. Perfect..........Now you can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

boatsnblondes
04-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Don't you have some rim jobs to give?
Or, salads to toss????

topless
04-10-2007, 12:04 AM
If she didnt come on here looking for sympathy on what was going on i wouldnt have known anything about it. months ago when this happened i only gave my opinion and said i would NEVER let my kids fly alone, period. She decided to take offense to my comment by publicly bashing me several times after that. She knows what she did was wrong, she knows when she took her kids to the airport, there was a damn blizzard in the city the plane was to stop in. Like i said before i cant even tell you how many private emails i got from people that personally know her telling me how messed up of a person she is, how shes a homewrecker, and a liar. And in my opinion a bad parent.
Come on Bad ass, tell me the homes I wrecked. You are one focked up person.

Tom Brown
04-10-2007, 12:04 AM
If she didnt come on here looking for sympathy...
She is our friend. She let us into her world. We did our best to help and comfort her.
How do you want us to respond to you when you're up against it?

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Come on Bad ass, tell me the homes I wrecked. You are one focked up person.
are you counting all the bench racers that you have change over to hetero... atleast for a few seconds.?

topless
04-10-2007, 01:00 AM
are you counting all the bench racers that you have change over to hetero... atleast for a few seconds.?They don't count.:eek:

djunkie
04-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Ok theres to much for me to read in these long posts. (ADD) :D So did anyone throw any punches? :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
04-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Ok theres to much for me to read in these long posts. (ADD) :D So did anyone throw any punches? :crossx: :crossx:
no but im willing to let topless come wreck my home:D :D shes hottttt:D

photo chick
04-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Wow I missed a nice evening with two of my favorite people on ***boat....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ratso
04-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Inquiring minds want to know...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

TAF
04-10-2007, 06:12 AM
My advice: Don't ever ask / take relationship advise on ***boat.com:D

TAF
04-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Thank you Jetaholic for standing up for Topless. I don't know if this 4day4play is man or woman but I sure think it has a strange stalker attraction to her and hope over time it passes. :devil: :idea:
If you need to talk Ali just give me a call,
Rob

topless
04-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Thank you Jetaholic for standing up for Topless. I don't know if this 4day4play is man or woman but I sure think it has a strange stalker attraction to her and hope over time it passes. :devil: :idea:
If you need to talk Ali just give me a call,
RobThanks hun, do you have a home I can wreck by any chance???? I'll call you when I get out of the shower.

Havasu Luvr
04-10-2007, 06:38 AM
I dare you to try and wreck my home......:devil: please try.....:eek: Ok, I'll pay you to try.....:sqeyes: :D

topless
04-10-2007, 06:40 AM
I dare you to try and wreck my home......:devil: please try.....:eek: Ok, I'll pay you to try.....:sqeyes: :D
You're too fockin funny. I guess 4play is just that...................4play.:eek:

racecar.hotshoe
04-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Is there a full moon......:boxingguy :hammer2:

Tom Brown
04-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Is there a full moon......:boxingguy :hammer2:
There's one in my pants.

OGShocker
04-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Finally! There is some drama to laugh about! :D
4Play, If you had any balls at all, you would post up some of the PM's you have mentioned. If not, I am calling BULLSHIRT!..:D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Thanks hun, do you have a home I can wreck by any chance???? I'll call you when I get out of the shower.
TUZRVR & I luv you....you can come & wreck our home anytime you'd like..:D

photo chick
04-10-2007, 07:53 AM
You can come wreck mine too...ha ha :D :D ;) just don't put my four legged boys on a plane!!:D

Biglue
04-10-2007, 08:14 AM
4Day4Play, it's obvious Alison is well liked here. She can also stand her own ground. Why don't you give it up already. Sure, you're entitlied to your opinion of anything and anyone but now you're just being plain rude. You are chipping away at something very dear to most people and that is their parenting and family. You'd be pretty pissed if I started to scrutinize the way you come off and made assumptions of you. For example you're coming off like a very judgemental and convicting person. You're opinion is very prude as well. Not to mention it's non of your business. With that being said, would you stand for me, a perfect stranger telling you that you are raising your children to meddle into into strangers' business and call judgement on them while they look at the person below their noses? Of course not. No disrespect meant towards you, but that is the type of emotion and thought that you're bringing up in her with your posts. You don't like her, that's fine. You want to talk shit, that's fine too. But you're walking on sacred ground with her parenting here my friend. Just my .02

lucky
04-10-2007, 11:12 AM
DONT LET YOUR KIDS FLY ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD!!!!
yea - ali - keep em at home and send this jack ass instead :) lol - dude leave the kid thing alone

Havasu1986
04-10-2007, 11:31 AM
He's a 29 year old firemen with a attitude. He will learn soon enough. When he GROWS up.:mad: :D No offense to some of the fire guys on here.

RitcheyRch
04-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Ditto that. Well stated Big Lue.
4Day4Play, it's obvious Alison is well liked here. She can also stand her own ground. Why don't you give it up already. Sure, you're entitlied to your opinion of anything and anyone but now you're just being plain rude. You are chipping away at something very dear to most people and that is their parenting and family. You'd be pretty pissed if I started to scrutinize the way you come off and made assumptions of you. For example you're coming off like a very judgemental and convicting person. You're opinion is very prude as well. Not to mention it's non of your business. With that being said, would you stand for me, a perfect stranger telling you that you are raising your children to meddle into into strangers' business and call judgement on them while they look at the person below their noses? Of course not. No disrespect meant towards you, but that is the type of emotion and thought that you're bringing up in her with your posts. You don't like her, that's fine. You want to talk shit, that's fine too. But you're walking on sacred ground with her parenting here my friend. Just my .02

04-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Pull my finger.

boatsnblondes
04-10-2007, 12:52 PM
TUZRVR & I luv you....you can come & wreck our home anytime you'd like..:D
I second that, your welcome in our home anytime up here....Chris will make you sing karaoke though, you've been warned.....:eek:

Boozer
04-10-2007, 01:51 PM
As a resident of Denver I feel that I am entitled to chime in regarding the weather here.
If you can predict Denver weather you should play the lotto because the weather man has multi billion dollar equipment to do so and still can't seem to get it right. That damn blizzard caught us off gaurd and we LIVE here. That Storm turned in a matter of minutes from a snow storm to a flat out Blizzard. I drove a friend to his gf's house the drive took all of 20 minutes in that 20 minutes the road conditions went from driveable to snowed in and I wound up spending 2 days at his girls house because of it. So to say that Ali's decision to put her children on a plane is complete B.S. and ignorant.
Here's an example of just how predictasble Denver weather is. On Easter Sunday the forecast was sunny and warm. I woke up Sunday morning to 34 degree temperatures and monster snow flakes falling on the ground.

Tom Brown
04-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Next time I'm in Denver, the drinks are on me :D :D
... and the sandwiches are on me. :cool:

RiverDave
04-10-2007, 02:44 PM
So Topless is a home wrecker? :D
Who's home did she wreck?
RD

photo chick
04-10-2007, 02:45 PM
RD
We're still trying to find out!!!

Jbb
04-10-2007, 02:45 PM
RD
Look at Lil Mr. all.......I dont know nuthin....and shit.....lmao.....:D

Tom Brown
04-10-2007, 02:51 PM
So Topless is a home wrecker?
Yes. I'm pretty sure she is responsible for the Dow being off several points the other day, as well.

photo chick
04-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Yes. I'm pretty sure she is responsible for the Dow being off several points the other day, as well.
She has to be the reason my plane is late right now!!!:mad:

Biglue
04-10-2007, 03:19 PM
:D :D :D :D :D Next time I'm in Denver, the drinks are on me
Dude.......you didnt just offer Boozer a body shot did you? :jawdrop: :D
... and the sandwiches are on me. :cool:
And on that same note.....you're disgusting Brown. :mad: :D

Quid Pro Quo
04-11-2007, 10:42 AM
And everything you post has meaning and everyone respects you for it????? Think again. You my friend are one of the biggests assholes on this forum but some followers put up with your shit because you have a big boat that you most likely had to take a second out on your house just to put the focking down payment for. Go be your big baller wanna be and brag about every thing you kinda sorta own but leave me out of your posts and I'll do the same for you. As for GM Killer, leave him out of your posts too. He has never said two words to you. I haven't even talked to him in at least 4 years but you seem to like to bring his name up every time you see me post. You are a real tool.
WOW! Now that's a post

topless
04-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Wow! I just got caught up on this thread. It was originally meant to poke jun at Jetaholic and his new girl. Sorry I could catch up yesterday but was sick in bed. (thinking of the next home I can wreck)

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Wow! I just got caught up on this thread. It was originally meant to poke jun at Jetaholic and his new girl. Sorry I could catch up yesterday but was sick in bed. (thinking of the next home I can wreck)
We already took a number & were in line a few posts ago. :D

hoolign
04-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Does this mean your backing out of the lezbathon 2007? I had you finishing first at 6-1 odds?? :(

Quid Pro Quo
04-11-2007, 11:29 AM
He's a 29 year old firemen with a attitude. He will learn soon enough. When he GROWS up.:mad: :D No offense to some of the fire guys on here.
None taken!:)

TAF
04-11-2007, 01:11 PM
She has to be the reason my plane is late right now!!!:mad:
"Blame it on Rio" now the remake "Blame it on Topless". :idea: I hope I'm at the the TOP (less) of Topless' homes to be wrecked list.:sqeyes: :D

topless
04-11-2007, 03:05 PM
"Blame it on Rio" now the remake "Blame it on Topless". :idea: I hope I'm at the the TOP (less) of Topless' homes to be wrecked list.:sqeyes: :DI'll come wreck your home.:D :idea:

Rexone
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
And here's some advive for you DICKHEAD, Tell the District Attorney That I won't let my kids go visiit their father because there is bad weather somewhere in the country.Go Fock yourself in the ass.
I just browsed thru this thread.
Ah the memories.... :D
Hope you are feeling better Ali. :)

topless
04-11-2007, 03:32 PM
I just browsed thru this thread.
Ah the memories.... :D
Hope you are feeling better Ali. :)LOL, I'm feeling better thanks for asking.

Mrs.Killer
04-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Thank yor for reminding me of how bitchen my boat really is........:D

topless
04-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Thank yor for reminding me of how bitchen my boat really is........:D
You're welcome.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

djunkie
04-12-2007, 01:36 AM
You're welcome.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Go to bed you home wrecker!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:

topless
04-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Go to bed you home wrecker!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:My Nyquil wore off so shut up or your home is next. LOL

djunkie
04-12-2007, 02:18 AM
My Nyquil wore off so shut up or your home is next. LOL
Don't threaten me with a good time. :wink: :p :p