PDA

View Full Version : HELP! anybody ever deal with

Garrddogg
02-06-2006, 07:27 AM
busy bee auto electric on industrial in havi? they were the last ones to be in my boat or working on it, my buddie pulled the plug off for the trailer and took it to them to get it fixed they let it sit all day in an alley :mad: then when he picked it up some of the snaps were undone on the cover! I'll call the police later, just wondering if anyone has dealt with or knows them well call them later also!!
link====
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105038

Moneypitt
02-06-2006, 08:28 AM
So now you feel the theft took place prior to the boat being put in the garage? Was the garage broken into? or are you thinking someone "cased" the boat while at this shop and did the deed later?.....Inquiring minds wanna know............After reading so many posts regarding boat service/repair problems, I feel lucky that all of my work is done by ME.............MP

Garrddogg
02-06-2006, 08:45 AM
So now you feel the theft took place prior to the boat being put in the garage? Was the garage broken into? or are you thinking someone "cased" the boat while at this shop and did the deed later?.....Inquiring minds wanna know............After reading so many posts regarding boat service/repair problems, I feel lucky that all of my work is done by ME.............MP
I DONT KNOW!!

Garrddogg
02-06-2006, 04:17 PM
anyone?

shadow
02-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I'll do some checking tomorrow.I will see if anyone knows anyone from that shop and or about thier reputation.

Garrddogg
02-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I'll do some checking tomorrow.I will see if anyone knows anyone from that shop and or about thier reputation.
thank you!!

shadow
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
thank you!!
No problem.I know some guys who have been in this town for over 20yrs and
seem to know the in's & out's of alot of shops in town.